Our CS:GO server makes a triumphant return

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Our CS:GO server makes a triumphant return

Post by Neelpos » Thu May 28, 2015 3:08 am

ImageImageImage

In the past year, Counter Strike: Global Offensive has seen its playerbase triple, as updates to the engine, as well as regular map releases and an abundance of overpriced skins have graced the game with their presence. As someone who has invested a decent amount of time into the game recently, I saw fit to work with the senior staff to boot CS:JO back up, and as of now it is fully operational, including all the maps it had before, as well as new ones that I will be adding shortly.

For information about the server itself, see the following thread: http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=73407

If you have any questions about the server, contact myself or members of the senior staff. If you're interested in the game outside of our server, PM me or message me on steam, I've been playing a lot of Competitive and can hopefully answer any question you have about the game at large.

Now let's get to shooting each other with high velocity rounds for a sick form of entertainment.

The name of the server is csgo.joe.to.
Last edited by Neelpos on Thu May 28, 2015 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Re: Our CS:GO server makes a triumphant return

Post by Ian7 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:29 am

tl;dr
im drarunk
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2