Diablo 3 May 15

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Re: Diablo 3 May 15

Post by a1dan » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

dantesus wrote:I was thinking about getting the collector's edition, you get a cool statue and the sound track. I'm not really concerned about the in-game stuff you get, but it's always a plus :). The skull statue comes with a 4gb flash drive that looks like the soul stone, and it's loaded with diablo 2 and LOD. It's $40.00 more, so I will still think about it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/collectors-edition/
Fuck, that looks really nice. I'm pretty tempted.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Shit yeah, I never owned Diablo II and some of that shit is pretty dope. I could see myself dropping a cold C note on that mofo.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
TheNewt
Robotic Amphibian

Post by TheNewt » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 pm

MrBlip wrote:there's nothing you can do about it because the game is always online and you'll be forced to update.
scobywhru wrote:I was looking forward to going to LANs and playing this :( which is why I am not really interested
I vote for hacking together a Diablo 3 emulated server, that you can localize for a LAN or allow you to play true single play localhost style.

Hell, I don't even VOTE for that, I bet your asses someone guaranteed WILL make a D3Emu server.

edit: Holy fuck, I just googled it. Someone already DID make a d3emu for Beta.
Robots & Game development
http://www.codenewt.com
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 pm

TheNewt wrote:
MrBlip wrote:there's nothing you can do about it because the game is always online and you'll be forced to update.
scobywhru wrote:I was looking forward to going to LANs and playing this :( which is why I am not really interested
I vote for hacking together a Diablo 3 emulated server, that you can localize for a LAN or allow you to play true single play localhost style.

Hell, I don't even VOTE for that, I bet your asses someone guaranteed WILL make a D3Emu server.

edit: Holy fuck, I just googled it. Someone already DID make a d3emu for Beta.
Yeah, they were also able to edit the levels to generate different dungeons, and they could spawn monsters and such. The project started about 6 months ago, and the creators were pretty active on the diablo subreddit. Haven't heard much about it as of late, considering the limited content they have to work with.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

dantesus wrote:I was thinking about getting the collector's edition, you get a cool statue and the sound track. I'm not really concerned about the in-game stuff you get, but it's always a plus :). The skull statue comes with a 4gb flash drive that looks like the soul stone, and it's loaded with diablo 2 and LOD. It's $40.00 more, so I will still think about it.

I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Are you implying that purchasing a special edition is a waste of money? The person that has dropped a retarded amount of cash on worthless hats. What.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Dude, spending money on pixels is fine. Spending money on things you can actually hold is for losers. Lolnerd.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 am

a1dan wrote:Are you implying that purchasing a special edition is a waste of money? The person that has dropped a retarded amount of cash on worthless hats. What.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
TheNewt
Robotic Amphibian

Post by TheNewt » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 pm

japanimater wrote:

*youtube crap*
You should see the collection of special edition statues I have sitting behind me. Its not big, but its growing. I love supporting games / companies that make my favorite games.
Robots & Game development
http://www.codenewt.com
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:42 pm

What if they turn your favorite games into a steaming pile of shit?
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm

MrBlip wrote:What if they turn your favorite games into a steaming pile of shit?
No need to start bitching about it until it gets released at least.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

SC2 was a huge letdown for many people, Cataclysm started off great, but just tumbled downhill and then fell off a cliff, and the D3 beta is so fucking awful I no longer have faith in Blizzard. Diablo 3 feels SO MUCH like WoW it's fucking retarded. Activision has completely ruined the company.

A friend of mine was going to buy Diablo 3 even though he knew it wasn't going to be like Diablo 2, but after letting him play the beta, he said he's just not going to waste his time on it.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

True statement, but I'm still hopeful hardcore mode will play like d2.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.