MC4 J2 PvP Arena Season 1

recck

Re: MC4 J2 PvP Arena Season 1

Post by recck » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

Ingfire wrote:
Erickarkos wrote:switch 2nd and 3rd place prizes, iron is more valuable/useful
How is iron more valuable than a Record? .-. I have over a stack of Iron BLOCKS...its like paper to me lol
I see your stack, and raise you two more.
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

recck wrote:
Ingfire wrote:
How is iron more valuable than a Record? .-. I have over a stack of Iron BLOCKS...its like paper to me lol
I see your stack, and raise you two more.
So where should the prizes be!!?
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Sungam

Post by Sungam » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 am

gold maybe? a watch or two... maybe?
An admin application is like a fine wine. Gets more expensive with age and still tastes like odd grapes. -Mbaxter
You, are the epitome of retarded -Kingscrub
recck

Post by recck » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 am

Well personally I'd have no use for the record, and think they are worthless. Also, only 5 diamonds for winning? Seems a little cheap :P
Erickarkos

Post by Erickarkos » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Ingfire wrote:
what can you do with a record? Nothing, at least make the prize something that will help you, maybe like 2 or 3 diamond
pooaw
Radio edit

Post by pooaw » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:18 pm

What do you guys think about having an entry fee? Like, say, 1 diamond per person, that way, all the diamonds would go into the prize fund which means the prizes would be better if you won.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:28 pm

A bet-based arena would be badass, mostly because it would work. Also Friday-Saturaday is great because...

some people play Friday night and others play Saturday morning and we have tons of people online on the weekends in general. Then we can have Americans battling Australians battling Europeans. Whoop whoop.
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm

pooaw wrote:1 diamond per person.
oh, i see how it is
Chechockey

Post by Chechockey » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm

well whenever it is im in! iv died too many times and im ready to either die again or kick some ass for chechockey!
be aware if u kill me i will not forgive u :P
-chechockey-
FIGHTER 1!
CHECHOCKEY
Platty
Bathtub Meth Sold Here!
<font color=#BF8000>Bathtub Meth Sold Here!</font>

Post by Platty » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Wolsk wrote:
pooaw wrote:1 diamond per person.
oh, i see how it is
yeah, you're cheap.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

I have no diamonds.
I barely have any items.
pooaw
Radio edit

Post by pooaw » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Its just an idea :P

<3 brigbar96 <3
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:01 pm

nonono, 1 diamond for a bet makes people more serious about the battles. Our server has yet to define equivalents for iron=diamond, but our city can do that.

Without getting too off topic, I propose someone in the city manages all trade for a time to collect information and then that person decides how much iron = how much diamond. Good?
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
Ingfire

Post by Ingfire » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

I'll derive a solid base of trading values for the city. If I build the system off of Iron ingots as the foundational 'currency' would everyone be okay with that?

EDIT: Given the ratio derived from the durability of Diamond tools over that of Iron tools (1562 uses/251 uses), it seems that 6 iron ingots would be equal to 1 diamond. But the amount of iron you could acquire by mining with a single diamond pick, given that you are digging blindly into the earth, far outweighs this ratio...thoughts anyone?
{}mbaxter :: But can I see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
{}Neelpos :: They're dusted with cocaine.

{}GLaDOS :: Look at you, flying majestically through the air like an eagle...piloting a blimp.

Chechockey

Post by Chechockey » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:52 pm

i would like to know my competition early for.......examination so any challengers?
chechockey
FIGHTER 1!
CHECHOCKEY