BP Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
johnFF

BP Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video

Post by johnFF » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm

You won't see this in national headlines! Jennifer Rexford, a BP-hired oil spill cleanup worker has been documenting her condition that is getting worse by the day. Filming herself and her coworkers, all American workers, all are DYING and BP is NOT taking responsibility!!!! Severe neurological damage, paralysis, internal bleeding, death!

This is hard to watch
incandescent

Re: BP Oil Spill clean-up crew are dying! Video

Post by incandescent » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 pm

i dunno about this, i see al jazeera covered it here.

it looks legit from the article and if this is happening someone really needs to sue or atleast quit their job. there's no reason to die for this oil spill right now, your health is a bigger concern.
This signature has been murdered by a gang of kittens.
prolix

Post by prolix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm

i just don't see how cleaning up oil can effect people like this unless they where dumb enough not to wear protective gear
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

prolix wrote:i just don't see how cleaning up oil can effect people like this unless they where dumb enough not to wear protective gear
first of all BP wasn't giving out protective gear and most people don't own hundreds of dollars of biohazard equipment or have the money to buy it just for a $12/hour job

secondly that stuff is a hundred different toxic chemicals. just wearing a paper mask and a pair of gloves isn't going to do shit. you absorb benzene through your skin and toxic vapors on your eyes, and you need serious air filtering to block all the chemicals. a paper mask is for particulates, it's not going to stop chemicals in gas form.

honestly i just assumed this would happen, i'm surprised that anyone is surprised. hundreds of millions of gallons of poison is going to make people sick
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
prolix

Post by prolix » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:16 pm

it's 78 dollars for a full suit + 20 dollars for stage 2 mask - gloves are 5 dollars a box

http://www.amazon.com/Tyvek-Coveralls-S ... B00023MI82

a standard tyvek suit plus all that would have prevented this, 100$ max

basicly the same setup we used to use for hazmat when i volunteered as firefighter

either way it sucks but i wouldn't be caught dead out there without atleast this equipment
Last edited by prolix on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 am

BP hired people put out of work because of the spill to clean it up and paid them $12/hour and didn't give them any equipment. i'm sure none of them bought their own suit and they shouldn't have to
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>

Post by ehlohel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

joe wrote:BP hired people put out of work because of the spill to clean it up and paid them $12/hour and didn't give them any equipment. i'm sure none of them bought their own suit and they shouldn't have to

agreed. if they want to hire them to do their shit, at least give them the proper tools to do so.
you don't see any soldiers walking into combat with no protective gear on and an unloaded gun.
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 pm

ehlohel wrote:
joe wrote:BP hired people put out of work because of the spill to clean it up and paid them $12/hour and didn't give them any equipment. i'm sure none of them bought their own suit and they shouldn't have to

you don't see any soldiers walking into combat with no protective gear on and an unloaded gun.
That's because we are a asset of the government. They spend tens of thousands on training us from ammunition to get us qualified, food to feed us, inoculations, etc. We are a investment.

BP just doesn't care and probably made them sign wavers before letting them anywhere near the stuff.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator