Post Your Last Copy Paste

dirty jokes, bragging, talking about sports, etc.
User avatar
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.
Posts: 10182
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:58 am
Location: San Jose

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Avvatar » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 am

KoD wrote:
Image
Best use of img3 I've ever seen. I salute you, sir.
Image
User avatar
reaper4172
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Minnesota, US
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by reaper4172 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:16 am

<1.6 mapper>
reaper
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Ian7 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks Ian7, it's always nice to know that people are enjoying the read. I think I'd screw up writing a real comic book though, those guys are masters at telling good stories in a relatively short space of time and pages, and that's a skill I seriously lack.

I think JetnotSkyfire would make a cracking comic writer though. He told an entire compelling short story from start to finish, complete with Gr¦m dark and plot twists, in less updates than it takes me to do one season of OOTDL. Check it out poeple, it's good stuff.
Jetfire's Journals
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Archer
Posts: 2006
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:55 am
Location: WA

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Archer » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 am

Image
User avatar
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Why? » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:47 am

Q: Is anyone here a sensible person?

A: Before you read on, understand all that you will get are opinionated and/or silly answers. Obviously, many people here are sensible and many people are not. Do not erase any of the answers below; just add yours to the bottom of the list.

Various Answers:

•Of course I am a sensible person! Why wouldn't I be? Every sensible person in the world spends their time searching stupid things into Wiki Answers, right?

•Brainless more like...

•Sensible, maybe. But good internet researchers? Absolutely not.

•It's a possibility, but many seem to be numpties!

•Sensible?! No, of course not!!! how could anyone even suggest us insane people being SENSIBLE?!?! lol! lmao!

•If we had any sense at all we wouldn't be wasting our time in this Harmless nonsensical category.

•Sensible! no way, even if you think so, nobodies SENSIBLE! not even me, cause were all normal, and normals aren't sensible.

•Unless you are a wizard, magician.witch, giant, demon, dragon, dinosaur, devil, angel, short circuit or anything else, you're still not sensible! We are just normal.

•Ya maybe not! or am i? nope! or am i? no not really... no seriously i cant tell!!!! I'm just insane!! No one in this world is normal! there is no such thing as normal!!!! They were like "we is normal" "don't you mean NORMAL" "yah" the weirdo responded . "That is hypocritical. So that's why everyone here is insensible weird and... oh look... a coooooooooooooookie......PEACE OUT!

•Heck no, I'm not

•I don't know about other people but I'm not.

•I am not sseennnsssssiiibbblllee

•Sensible Answer: Speaking for myself..........no.

•There are a number of contributors to this site that have a working brain.

•Which confirms my objection to being labeled 'normal'. (It was there before, honest!)

•Uhh.. I might be sensible yet still completely insane. MUAHAHAHAHA!! I'M A CRAZY RABBI BIIIIRD!!!! I WANT MY COOKIE!!!!!!

•Depends... does sensible mean "smart" or "sane" in this instance?

•If you don't think I'm sensible, I reject your reality and substitute my own.

•if i wuz sensible, i wouldn't be wasting my time trying to teach my sister how to sing.... she'll kill ur ears =O

•Of course not, silly. That is the whole point of this question. Anyone want to come with me to Insanity?.....We stop at Crazytown......hmm........guess not. GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•no because i just signed up to answer nonsense questions and its fun to answer weird questions.

•'heck' implies that you are a sensible person so sorry but i don't think that it counts. people who aren't sensible tend to know things like when you say wow it uses your whole mouth and mouthing elephant juice at people looks like i love you... not to mess with anyone's heads or anything....

•Sensibility is in the wisdom of the beholder

•NOPE!!!!!

•The earliest usage of sensible in English meant "perceptible to the senses". To be sensible, therefore, something would need to detectable to an observer.

•In this case, to test whether I was sensible, I would need to know whether you (or any other observer) would be capable of perceiving me. If the answer to this is "yes", then I am indeed sensible. If the answer to this is "no" for every possible observer, then the answer is also "no". Note, that if I can be perceived by even one observer, then I am sensible (although still possibly imaginary.)

•The real question is, how many of the responders are ACTUALLY older then 13?

•Technically... if we were sensible we would be answering the questions in other categories that take some thinking and common sense instead of the Harmless Nonsense category. Because really... its all nonsensical shenanigans that attract senseless people, right?

•Of course someone on the site is sensible but not me.

•Are you serious? NO ONE here is sensible.

•Yes I am sensible, well mostly.

•Sensible? What that mean?
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Image
User avatar
Pr0stSh0cKeR
Posts: 5180
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Xfire: Pr0stSh0cKeR
Location: Habbosphere Pooldeck
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Pr0stSh0cKeR » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Image
Image
Image

What Is Joe.To? where can i dnl holy god from? link plz
"...Well, he isn't in oi, and im sick of people seeing a racist picture in here and going "OI IS FULL OF RACISTS AND PR0STSH0CKERS." " -DP
"I woke up one morning a few weeks ago with "Prost" written on my chest in brown marker." -JaSoN
OI OI OI - Free Porn Inside - Nipper/j2maps CS 1.6: 69.13.21.75:27015
User avatar
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.
Posts: 10182
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:58 am
Location: San Jose

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Avvatar » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 pm

zFcurveball
Image
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Ian7 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 pm

then she tells me how good of a friend
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Why? » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:34 am

Шнч?: Steven?
λPanProλPandemicDead: what
Шнч?: What does it mean if Sarah Palin was in my dream?
λPanProλPandemicDead: that
λPanProλPandemicDead: you are a conservitave douchebag with a fetish for politics?
λPanProλPandemicDead: idk
λPanProλPandemicDead: XD
Шнч?: lol
Шнч?: The only time I get political is when we do who is the next person to do the dishes at my house
Шнч?: So I guess :P
λPanProλPandemicDead: rofl
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Image
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Ian7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

underoxers
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9055
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by KoD » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

98.164.15.207
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Ian7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm

complacent
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
kevkingofthesea
King of the Sea
<font color=#0080BF>King of the Sea</font>
Posts: 5046
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: somewheres in TN
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by kevkingofthesea » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Still not dead.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by Ian7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 pm

the ability to use language effectively.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9055
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: Post Your Last Copy Paste

Post by KoD » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Post Reply