committing suicide brb

dirty jokes, bragging, talking about sports, etc.
User avatar
jazzy
Posts: 1954
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Location: South Dakota, USA

committing suicide brb

Post by jazzy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:45 pm

SFvzxcvx
Last edited by jazzy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dude Abides.
User avatar
MrBlip
It was inevitable.
Posts: 6918
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Narshe

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by MrBlip » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 pm

You started off pretty chill after you were unbanned. Past couple weeks it seems you've turned back into ye olde jazzy for seemingly no reason.

I did notice that you seem to flip out at anyone that disagrees with you.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
User avatar
pepper
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: s d

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by pepper » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm

(6:44:18 PM) jazzy: Jason2: did i mention the part
(6:44:21 PM) jazzy: where i called you a the "n" word
(6:44:23 PM) jazzy: because thats what you are
(6:44:23 PM) jazzy: a the "n" word

when you say shit like that you can really go fuck yourself.

all you do here is cause fucking controversy and cause people to be pissed off and it's really fucking annoying man. you offer a lot of insight about technology and I try giving you chances but you always seem to take a step back
Last edited by pepper on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: arghhh

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by ehlohel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 pm

who is jazzy?


and if you act like this don't expect me to care about your absence. this is one of the most immature things i've ever seen.
Image
User avatar
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Posts: 23619
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:16 pm
Xfire: Jasopiate
Location: Manassas, VA
Contact:

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Jason » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Laughing pretty hard. Can't believe you did all this shit and then took the effort to make this thread and just prove how terrible and immature you are.

You will not be missed. By anyone.

I was honestly really thrilled when you said that shit in IRC because I've pretty much been waiting for this day. You really single handedly make this place less pleasant to be around. I've talked to MULTIPLE people who won't even go in IRC because they find you so incessantly annoying.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
User avatar
CaptainTripps
Posts: 4875
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by CaptainTripps » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 pm

This is all because joe didn't post his generic happy birthday message in jazzy's birthday thread.
Image
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
mR.MouseR
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by mR.MouseR » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm

jazzy wrote:ps i must be bipolar
join the club
User avatar
Adam
Posts: 1284
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:54 am

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Adam » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Alright.. I don't know what you are referencing but you seem like another asshole with a martyr complex.
brassline
Posts: 1116
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Location: New York

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by brassline » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 am

Um...
User avatar
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Posts: 1886
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 am

Image
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
User avatar
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>
Posts: 9910
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: under your bed

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Wolsk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 am

But I actually like jazzy. D:
User avatar
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.
Posts: 5250
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:18 am
Location: canada

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by a1dan » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 am

That's a shocker.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
User avatar
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>
Posts: 9910
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: under your bed

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Wolsk » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:16 am

jazzy has been nothing but helpful to me.
I see no reason why I should hate him...
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4061
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 am

Jazzy I would not want you to commit suicide. The real question here is if this bothers you so much why cant you leave? Why must you leave a thread saying your good byes? If you think so badly of us, why did you want our attention? It shouldn't matter to you but it does.

I'd recommend you a book
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_New_Earth

It will help you understand the why's and with that you can find peace... or at least a step closer to it.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
User avatar
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Posts: 23619
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:16 pm
Xfire: Jasopiate
Location: Manassas, VA
Contact:

Re: committing suicide brb

Post by Jason » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 am

MATURE CONVERSATION.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Post Reply