Brony

dirty jokes, bragging, talking about sports, etc.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Re: Brony

Post by Brig » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:20 pm

See ya in a week
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Dr Lecter wrote:Are the mods trolling us by allowing such shit users and posts?
I don't understand why you can't stay off somebodies thread if you don't care for it. That's what a majority of us seem to be doing.

There is a feature on the board that makes specifics peoples posts invisible, it's called the Foe list and I think you would find it convenient.

As for us admins, we're above kicking somebody out of the community because they haven't quite matured and they're in that age where they have weird cussing tempers and other bullshit.. If we banned those people then I wouldn't be here to begin with and I bet a lot of other people can say the same thing. The only excuse for 'harassing' a youngster in my opinion should be professional/intellectual so it's perfectly clear what he is doing wrong is understandable. Sometimes you have to get the point across. In this case, you come across as a douchebag.

He has been banned before, and I believe the ban was after he posted the extreme flame django quoted. If any more action is necessary then please make it clear and report it to an administrator.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Wolf wrote:I came back and apologized and still people dislike my style.

I understand that you people don't want me here.

I guess this isn't the right place for me.

Farewell J2.
Ok, let's get somethings out of the way.
Alright, lets say you apologize. I understand. Let's also say that you are also quite infamous here.
Immature minecraft background, forum misbehavior ,and quite a history of bans on our servers.

What do you think was the response you were gonna get on a forum by making a thread about who was
a brony here without having the outside knowledge of how infamous that show has become?

What do you think will be the response if you make a topic that has already been done before so much, that
some specific threads were made for it? Where you expecting a bunch of people just to come here and reply
"Ya, dude i totally love mlp" completely without any hint of irony?

Think about it like this, if you have the feeling that something might have been done before it's because it probably has.
If you think your topic is urgent. You might double check on the search function.

What i'm trying to say if that if you come here with that after not posting anything for a while, you might mislead people
into thinking that you have not change at all.

Leaving like this will get you nowhere and you will be made fun further upon
Just keep posting (being a little bit more informed) on stuff that interest you on the forums. Try to use the rules but that is mostly
common sense. Demonstrate us that you , in fact, have changed. We always like to be surprised and proven wrong.

Finally, i also recall that you are very young. So i give you the benefit of doubt by saying that you might still be
in the age range that the show was intended for. So you can have that.
KoD wrote:I don't understand why you can't stay off somebodies thread if you don't care for it..........
Those are all pretty nice words and all ,but the thing is that this thread should have been locked immediately after it was made.
To prevent all of this nasty stuff that you are saying. That is the job or the forum moderators. If you guys don't have the time
or cant keep up. Just hire more people. As simple as that.
Last edited by Django on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Django we posted at the same time and i'm glad to see your post is well thought out and respectful

Nobody messaged me or sent me a PM saying this needed to be taken care of. I am active as are so many other administrators. I am on IRC and steam 24/7
Wolf

Post by Wolf » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Django wrote:
Wolf wrote:I came back and apologized and still people dislike my style.

I understand that you people don't want me here.

I guess this isn't the right place for me.

Farewell J2.
Ok, let's get somethings out of the way.
Alright, lets say you apologize. I understand. Let's also say that you are also quite infamous here.
Immature minecraft background, forum misbehavior ,and quite a history of bans on our servers.

What do you think was the response you were gonna get on a forum by making a thread about who was
a brony here without having the outside knowledge of how infamous that show has become?

What do you think will be the response if you make a topic that has already been done before so much, that
some specific threads were made for it? Where you expecting a bunch of people just to come here and reply
"Ya, dude i totally love mlp" completely without any hint of irony?

Think about it like this, if you have the feeling that something might have been done before it's because it probably has.
If you think your topic is urgent. You might double check on the search function.

What i'm trying to say if that if you come here with that after not posting anything for a while, you might mislead people
into thinking that you have not change at all.

Leaving like this will get you nowhere and you will be made fun further upon
Just keep posting (being a little bit more informed) on stuff that interest you on the forums. Try to use the rules but that is mostly
common sense. Demonstrate us that you , in fact, have changed. We always like to be surprised and proven wrong.

Finally, i also recall that you are very young. So i give you the benefit of doubt by saying that you might still be
in the age range that the show was intended for. So you can have that.
KoD wrote:I don't understand why you can't stay off somebodies thread if you don't care for it..........
Those are all pretty nice words and all ,but the thing is that this thread should have been locked immediately after it was made.
To prevent all of this nasty stuff that you are saying. That is the job or the forum moderators. If you guys don't have the time
or cant keep up. Just hire more people. As simple as that.
Thank you for a nice response.

I apologize for making a thread that existed, but this just isn't the right place for me, it seems that everyone hates me now ever since I made those immature and retarded posts in the past.

I'm also not playing much of Minecraft anymore, and that's mainly the reason I joined, so goodbye.
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 pm

I don't understand why you can't stay off somebodies thread if you don't care for it. That's what a majority of us seem to be doing.
I guess I made the mistake of assuming that we wanted to adhere the community to some standard of respectability.
As for us admins, we're above kicking somebody out of the community because they haven't quite matured and they're in that age where they have weird cussing tempers and other bullshit..
Lets just wait out the years it takes for the people who lack such basic maturity to be able to post on a gaming forum, sounds like a much better plan.

The majority of trolls are young kids who are basically doing internet vandalism.
If any more action is necessary then please make it clear and report it to an administrator.
I would have thought that garbage/seemingly troll posts wouldn't need someone to alert the mods, felt like it was pretty black and white.
Nobody messaged me or sent me a PM saying this needed to be taken care of. I am active as are so many other administrators. I am on IRC and steam 24/7
When was the last time any action was taken by the mods on the forums without the community being tired of all the garbage that is allowed?
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Blathersby

Post by Blathersby » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

I just dont like bronies. so uh get out you brony!
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Can someone nuke brigbars sig.
Maybe if we had active forum mods that are active/daily posters it would be nuked.
Just sayin'.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm

I'll NUKE IT MYSELF!
jermm

Post by jermm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Every so often I'm tempted to watch more of it, but in the category of kids TV, there is already so much stuff I want to watch.
Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, 90s nicktoons, and the How to Train your Dragon show; too much kids TV.
Last edited by jermm on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm too an adventure time fan
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 pm

brigbar wrote:I'm too an adventure time fan
Who the hell isn't.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Need4Rush
SnapBacks&Tattoos
<i>SnapBacks&Tattoos</i>

Post by Need4Rush » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Wolf wrote:So..who here is a brony and watch My Little Pony?
You.