100% dead

dirty jokes, bragging, talking about sports, etc.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: 100% dead

Post by A Ninja » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Homeland is amazing. I love Damian Lewis, he was great in Band of Brothers, as well as Life.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:58 pm

rottencheeseCA wrote:Homeland is on Sundays and it is great, but I think it might be on Showtime or something.
Yeah that's Showtime, I have it at home but not at school. Football gets the job done, though, not to mention I'll be home next Sunday anyway.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:45 am

A Ninja wrote:Homeland is amazing. I love Damian Lewis, he was great in Band of Brothers, as well as Life.
Homeland has a pretty outstanding first season, and then a mostly good second season for the first half up to 'Q&A,' and then it slowly and steadily becomes increasingly contrived and disappointing. I haven't worked up the gumption to watch season 3 yet, I hear conflicting things and I don't want to wind up disliking the show.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 am

Hoodedsniper wrote: Thanks j2 for being the best but your time is now over forever.
And for something relevant, it's now official.

Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 am

Shadow x Shrek is the best OTP
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
BPM

Post by BPM » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:My friends and I would get together on Sunday nights to watch Breaking Bad, and once that ended we tried Walking Dead. Some were caught up, some weren't but it didn't matter cause the unanimous consensus was that it was fucking awful so we changed the channel and watched Sunday Night Football instead.
I like the Walking Dead only because all of the girls around here are in love with it. It's easy to get some company for the night if you mention your drinking some beers and watching the walking dead. :okayasfuck:
Pocatello

Post by Pocatello » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:32 pm

BPM wrote:
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:My friends and I would get together on Sunday nights to watch Breaking Bad, and once that ended we tried Walking Dead. Some were caught up, some weren't but it didn't matter cause the unanimous consensus was that it was fucking awful so we changed the channel and watched Sunday Night Football instead.
I like the Walking Dead only because all of the girls around here are in love with it. It's easy to get some company for the night if you mention your drinking some beers and watching the walking dead. :okayasfuck:
BPM --- you are such a player.
-----------
TF2 name: Durka Durka Durka
-----------
Avvatar wrote:I know who you're talking about, Adam. But also cannot remember his name for the life of me. I want to say Pocatello but I'm nearly positive that's me misspelling the name of some other admin with poor grammar.
Parasyte wrote:I'm satisfying myself right now just thinking about Avanti.
Archer

Post by Archer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 am

I for one welcome our bl4nk.to overlords.