I had a dream

dirty jokes, bragging, talking about sports, etc.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

I had a dream

Post by Brig » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Actual dream I had last night:

Playing pool on a pool table in a grey warehouse with nothing else in it. There was a tin of bubble gum on the table.

Dream interpretations please thnx
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: I had a dream

Post by Neelpos » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:03 am

Did you lose?
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 am

Neelpos wrote:Did you lose?
Fuck man I don't even know

I've played pool like one and a half times.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:20 am

It's okay, know that you lost, even in your own dreams.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
seanhive

Post by seanhive » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:04 am

It's obviously a metaphor for Adam and Eve. You are Eve and the bubblegum is the apple. You are Satan's minion. The empty warehouse is vulnerability
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:35 am

Brig wrote:Actual dream I had last night:

Playing pool on a pool table in a grey warehouse with nothing else in it. There was a tin of bubble gum on the table.

Alright, i know you are probably joking ,but if you want to give it a try then.... consider this

[quote="Sigmund "Schlomo" Freud"] the function of dreams is to preserve sleep by representing fulfilled wishes that would otherwise awaken the dreamer.[/quote]

Sooo the pool table inside the grey warehouse means that your mind is dying for some form of leisure activity and/or distraction. The grey warehouse itself is a
representation of your current life regarding your own wish fulfillment. It's an empty warehouse because your internalized wishes have not been fulfilled and/or your
unfulfilled internalized wishes have had changed over time to something else i.e start anew (btw, have you moved to diferent place/house/city alot in life?)

The last element of the dream, the tin of bubble gum is what we call a totem, something that helps you remember the dream and keep track of time
(yes, just like in inception). You see, when we dream your mind is on the REM stage of sleep, during this stage your brain does essential maintenance ,and your memory
is re-organized (there lies the connection between dreams, immediate and long term memory and wish fulfillment in psychoanalytic theory). The thing REM sleep is very quick (lasts 30 mins
to an hour), your brain bypasses this issue by increasing the thought/memory process to get the best of it's REM maintenance. That's why dreams feel so much longer
and somehow loosely relate real world thoughts/events.

The thing is most dreams are forgotten ,but you might actually get to remember some of it by simple mnemonics through the totem.
Finally, the tin of bubble gum is a totem because the act of chewing gum is essentially perceptual reminder of your senses and time (who doesn't love chewing gum to kill time) as you are about to wake up from your REM sleep.

Once again, i don't know if you are being serious in your post or made some kind of reference to some dubstep song ,but if you want dreams then you come to the right place

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:22 pm

i dreamt of watching a massive (nuclear?) bomb hit my city the other night. was weird. didn't act like a normal bomb tho. hit the ground, everything flashed white and nothing happened for like a solid 5 minutes. then it was just cold air and it was over. no cloud of dust, no fire. just a cold wind that destroyed everything. how fucked am i?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Post by rottencheeseCA » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:41 pm

I had a dream that I went to summer camp but it was a lot more tropical than I remember (I think it was based on the summer camp I went to on Catalina). My family came, and I hid from them in some bamboo. Then we had dinner at the yatch club and saw monkeys.
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Django wrote:
Brig wrote:Actual dream I had last night:

Alright, i know you are probably joking ,but if you want to give it a try then.... consider this

[quote="Sigmund "Schlomo" Freud"] the function of dreams is to preserve sleep by representing fulfilled wishes that would otherwise awaken the dreamer.
Sooo the pool table inside the grey warehouse means that your mind is dying for some form of leisure activity and/or distraction. The grey warehouse itself is a
representation of your current life regarding your own wish fulfillment. It's an empty warehouse because your internalized wishes have not been fulfilled and/or your
unfulfilled internalized wishes have had changed over time to something else i.e start anew (btw, have you moved to diferent place/house/city alot in life?)

The last element of the dream, the tin of bubble gum is what we call a totem, something that helps you remember the dream and keep track of time
(yes, just like in inception). You see, when we dream your mind is on the REM stage of sleep, during this stage your brain does essential maintenance ,and your memory
is re-organized (there lies the connection between dreams, immediate and long term memory and wish fulfillment in psychoanalytic theory). The thing REM sleep is very quick (lasts 30 mins
to an hour), your brain bypasses this issue by increasing the thought/memory process to get the best of it's REM maintenance. That's why dreams feel so much longer
and somehow loosely relate real world thoughts/events.

The thing is most dreams are forgotten ,but you might actually get to remember some of it by simple mnemonics through the totem.
Finally, the tin of bubble gum is a totem because the act of chewing gum is essentially perceptual reminder of your senses and time (who doesn't love chewing gum to kill time) as you are about to wake up from your REM sleep.

Once again, i don't know if you are being serious in your post or made some kind of reference to some dubstep song ,but if you want dreams then you come to the right place

Image[/quote]

AH STOP THAT SOUNDS ACCURATE AND JOKING LIES ARE MORE COMFORTABLE

RottenCheese I've had a dream like that before
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 am

it means you're gay
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533