You get to make someone else's avatar, which they have to keep on for at least 2 weeks; otherwise they're cheaters and lose. What I will do is put everyone's names into a hat and randomly assign each person to do someone's avatar. I will PM you with whoever you're assigned, and then you make them an avatar, and send it back to me via PM. After I've got everyone's submission I will automatically change it for you. Be aware I will not reset your avatar back to its previous state, so save it if you wish to hang on to it.
Also, I won't tell you who made your avatar until the two weeks is over (or if the person who made yours decides to be a loser and take off their avatar early)
Here are the original instructions that sys typed up.
The only rules for making avatars are:
- Has to abide by joe.to rules (max 250x250 pixels - 1953.12 KiB)
- No porn/highly offensive stuff like racism, etc (if your avatar is too offensive I'll tell you to make a new one)
- No slander of any joe.to members except for the person who has to have the avatar (and it still has to be within reasonable limits)
- You'll post here saying that you're in.
- I will randomly draw names and send you a PM of who's avatar you're going to make. You will NOT tell them or anyone else.
- You'll have four days to make the avatar.
- By the END of the fourth day, you must reply to my PM with the avatar you made. This step is imaginably the most problematic.
- I will change the recipients avatar and they will wear it for two weeks.
- After two weeks, you can take off the avatar, and I will announce who made who's.
Last day join is Friday, October 20th
Reply and I'll add your name to the list below:
Dedicated j2 backup squadron #8,752