A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

website, forums, mumble, irc - anything related to anything related to joe.to
Adrian
angelheaded hipsters burning
<font color=#3f7fff>angelheaded hipsters burning</font>

A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 am

Hello all,
It's adrian246 (w/ help from nster). Can you please have some level of respect so we all don't end up universally hating each other and start being NICE?

Thanks,
Adrian246
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by rottencheeseCA » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 am

nope
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:05 am

Question: Is this in response to TehEnemy's thread in immature forums?
Because if not then yeah I guess this is a rule of thumb, but if it is then hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We tend to rip on each other a fair amount, if someone's becoming a bother and you think they're taking it too far just tell them through a PM or something, no need to bring drama to the forums by blowing it out of proportion.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 am

neelpos shut up i hate you
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 am

kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Adam

Post by Adam » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 am

You and Nster are terrible posters. That is a significant reason people are rude to you and something you should work on. Despite constant criticism neither of you can post something that looks like it would take over 5 seconds to finish. You try to reassert yourself by clinging to admins and bossing people around. You would never not post something, no matter how irrelevant it is, so you can't really be feeling hate and flamed if it isn't strong enough to stop you posting a smiley face no one gives a fuck about.

And if you are feeling hated and still posting smiley faces than I think a lot of us can recognize that bad habit from being kids. It's compulsively choosing to speak before you have anything to say. It's normal enough but it really is a terrible insecure habit it would be a great idea for you to recognize it on some level sooner rather than later. So if you getting flamed on a stupid internet forum helps you understand that we'll have all done you a big favor.
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Some people are worse than others with this 'I hate minecrafters' thing.
Just try to act mature and think before you post. That'll stop some of the shit posting by both people.

And before this turns into a flame war, DON'T TURN THIS INTO A GOD DAMN FLAME WAR.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Adam wrote:You and Nster are terrible posters. That is a significant reason people are rude to you and something you should work on. Despite constant criticism neither of you can post something that looks like it would take over 5 seconds to finish. You try to reassert yourself by clinging to admins and bossing people around. You would never not post something, no matter how irrelevant it is, so you can't really be feeling hate and flamed if it isn't strong enough to stop you posting a smiley face no one gives a fuck about.

And if you are feeling hated and still posting smiley faces than I think a lot of us can recognize that bad habit from being kids. It's compulsively choosing to speak before you have anything to say. It's normal enough but it really is a terrible insecure habit it would be a great idea for you to recognize it on some level sooner rather than later. So if you getting flamed on a stupid internet forum helps you understand that we'll have all done you a big favor.

This should be a sticky for the minecraft forums, or a requirement to read before getting trusted status.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic

Post by Killtman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 pm

pooaw wrote:Some people are worse than others with this 'I hate minecrafters' thing.
Just try to act mature and think before you post. That'll stop some of the shit posting by both people.

And before this turns into a flame war, DON'T TURN THIS INTO A GOD DAMN FLAME WAR.
That would be madness, for everyone.
Muffin

Post by Muffin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Remember kids...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Read my signature. I REALLY hate being stereotyped as a "minecraft kid". I mean, look at users like Sportslot and Nerdy_Guy, both positively affecting the server. For the "clinging to admins", well I am friends with some admins. So what? And by "bossing people around", I try to help new people on the server. Look at bradley98 as an example of what NOT to be. I'm just trying my hardest, and if I do have a little fun in the immature forum, it's nothing to start taking out flamethowers and flare guns about.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

adrian246 wrote:Read my signature. I REALLY hate being stereotyped as a "minecraft kid". I mean, look at users like Sportslot and Nerdy_Guy, both positively affecting the server. For the "clinging to admins", well I am friends with some admins. So what? And by "bossing people around", I try to help new people on the server. Look at bradley98 as an example of what NOT to be. I'm just trying my hardest, and if I do have a little fun in the immature forum, it's nothing to start taking out flamethowers and flare guns about.
Do more of that, and less of this: http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=14 ... 97&start=0
It'll change your image more positively than whining because someone called you a funny name.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:56 pm

adrian246 wrote:I REALLY hate being stereotyped as a "minecraft kid".
Then stop fulfilling that stereotype.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Grndslmhttr3 wrote:
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Doctor Hannibal Lecter wrote:
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:
Helping new players, using GRAMMER, and trying to be a nice person?