A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

website, forums, mumble, irc - anything related to anything related to joe.to
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by dyl1138 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 am

Ian7 wrote:
dyl1138 wrote:and act incredibly obnoxious..
Oh, dear god the IRONY. Yep. The sad thing is, almost every one else let it go. Drama queen would be the best term to describe you.
dyl1138 wrote:My point is, the community is what it is, and those that can not accept the change.
I'm not changing how I act for a bunch of teenagers who get all butt hurt when they make a stupid post and get shat on because of it.
It is part of the change I mentioned earlier, these shitposting contests are part of what we do, never mind if it's immature. You do not have to stop harassing kids who probably don't know any better, but it certainly doesnt put you in a good light. Some of us know to at least refrain from shitposting every once in a while.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Ian7 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:34 am

dyl1138 wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
dyl1138 wrote:and act incredibly obnoxious..
Oh, dear god the IRONY. Yep. The sad thing is, almost every one else let it go. Drama queen would be the best term to describe you.
dyl1138 wrote:My point is, the community is what it is, and those that can not accept the change.
I'm not changing how I act for a bunch of teenagers who get all butt hurt when they make a stupid post and get shat on because of it.
It is part of the change I mentioned earlier, these shitposting contests are part of what we do, never mind if it's immature. You do not have to stop harassing kids who probably don't know any better, but it certainly doesnt put you in a good light. Some of us know to at least refrain from shitposting every once in a while.
Cha, don't really care if this community sees me in a good light or not. All of you could hate me for all I care. But most people don't hate me.
In fact most people are indifferent to me around here.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by dyl1138 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Well, I don't hate you. Hope that means something.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Ian7 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 pm

dyl1138 wrote:Well, I don't hate you. Hope that means something.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU I'VE ACHIEVED SELF ACTUALIZATION.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
ae|Red Horse
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:19 am
Location: san diego
Contact:

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by ae|Red Horse » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:17 pm

ae|Red Horse wrote:however I've grown (slightly) and can say that this community LACKS the greatness of the users of before. But it is what it is now and I can accept that.

That's all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
User avatar
Daniel
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 am
Location: Australia

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Daniel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:30 am

Dyl, you tell people off for grammar who are usualy alot younger than you like me i get told of heaps for bad grammar.
User avatar
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: arghhh

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by ehlohel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am

Ian7 wrote: Cha, don't really care if this community sees me in a good light or not. All of you could hate me for all I care. But most people don't hate me.
In fact most people are indifferent to me around here.
Image
User avatar
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Brig » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 am

dyl1138 wrote:My point is, the community is what it is, and those that can not accept the change.
I'm not changing how I act for a bunch of teenagers who get all butt hurt when they make a stupid post and get shat on because of it.[/quote]
It is part of the change I mentioned earlier, these shitposting contests are part of what we do, never mind if it's immature. You do not have to stop harassing kids who probably don't know any better, but it certainly doesnt put you in a good light. Some of us know to at least refrain from shitposting every once in a while.[/quote]
Cha, don't really care if this community sees me in a good light or not. All of you could hate me for all I care. But most people don't hate me.
In fact most people are indifferent to me around here.[/quote]

we don't hate you, your a valuable part of this community
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Ian7 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 am

ehlohel wrote:
Ian7 wrote: Cha, don't really care if this community sees me in a good light or not. All of you could hate me for all I care. But most people don't hate me.
In fact most people are indifferent to me around here.
I wasn't bitching? I was just making a statement.
But yeah I guess searching "awesome" on youtube then linking to the first video is funny/clever.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 pm

daniel127127 wrote:Dyl, you tell people off for grammar who are usualy alot younger than you like me i get told of heaps for bad grammar.
Yep. What's your point...?
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Hooplah » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:32 pm

dyl1138 wrote:
daniel127127 wrote:Dyl, you tell people off for grammar who are usualy alot younger than you like me i get told of heaps for bad grammar.
Yep. What's your point...?
That you expect too much of them :)
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:42 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:
dyl1138 wrote:
daniel127127 wrote:Dyl, you tell people off for grammar who are usualy alot younger than you like me i get told of heaps for bad grammar.
Yep. What's your point...?
That you expect too much of them :)
I guess that I'm used to grammar being a given.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11462
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by mbaxter » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:04 pm

dyl1138 wrote:I guess that I'm used to grammar being a given.
That post makes no sense.
Image
User avatar
NightFantom
fuck you i'm a dragon
<font color=#800000>fuck you i'm a dragon</font>
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:16 am
Location: Belgium

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by NightFantom » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

he's saying that he 's used to people having decent grammar, what part don't you get?
that seems like a huge amount of work for no good reason - joe
or, you know, sarcasm - Neelpos
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: A note for the fourms. (warning: serious)

Post by Neelpos » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:31 pm

The part where he didn't include "Decent" thus making it an incomplete sentence.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Post Reply