only saying this once

website, forums, mumble, irc - anything related to anything related to joe.to
stabbyclaus

only saying this once

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 pm

J2 isn't dying. Stop suggesting that it is. Mbaxter is awesome so stfu with the baby talk.
Last edited by stabbyclaus on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: only saying this once

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

j2 is dying
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 pm

^baby talk
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

j2 is dead.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

^infant gibberish
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

DONT BE SO BLIND TO THA TRUTH
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:26 pm

DON'T BE INSTIGATIN' ZE HATE DAWG, J2 IZ SENSITIVE

no but seriously, the more it's said the more people actually believe that crap. it's time to stop.
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 pm

J2 is dying because of stupid threads like this.
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 pm

RIP j2
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 pm

Lad Stankfoot wrote:J2 is dying because of stupid threads like this.
I blame the feelings "debates" & people forgetting it's winter.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm

No, J2 isn't dead
He just went home
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I dunno. joe left. And he's always the last to leave. Clearly it's been over for a while.
Kieraan
Slightly Bonkers

Post by Kieraan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Not to sound like a dick, or offend joe, but did he actually do anything around here? :S
"At any given time, the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away. A whim away, a whim away, a whim away..."
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Kieraan wrote:Not to sound like a dick, or offend joe, but did he actually do anything around here? :S
It did kind of seem like he has passed it all on to the rest of the Seniors.
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Avvatar wrote:I dunno. joe left. And he's always the last to leave. Clearly it's been over for a while.
Joe's departure is not the end of J2. He isn't the god of this place & we should take advantage of this to lay down a more inclusive community. Although I usually agreed with him, I don't think he was a positive influence on J2.

Remember that having your name as the community name will gaurantee you all the shit to fly your way & that eventually got to him. He took everything personally so let's move on & leave it at that.