Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
joe
The Big Cheese

Re: Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Post by joe » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 pm

i just find you incredibly stupid for saying i think i know it all. i never said i did.

however if you're going to make an outrageous claim like there are invisible things/powers that no one else knows about, you had better provide some evidence if you don't want people to laugh at you.

you have no evidence; therefore, i am laughing at you.

read this and to perhaps apply it to yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 pm

A college level psychology class will teach you that humans are easily fooled.

Just like the blind spot in our eyes, where the brain fills in the gaps left by the retinal nerve, we have blind spots in almost everything about us, and our brains are happy to fill in the gaps.

Optical illusions capitalize on the brain creating information that isn't there.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 am

Well you have not lived my life Joe... and my experiances tell me otherwise. And if you still claim that you know my life then your the stupid one as you said... if not then at least thats a start. That also means that you too have no evidence against it because in order to have that evidence you would have had to experiance my life through my eyes. Which you havent.

Dugan I understand that science has their own terms for the same thing. But other than the unconcreteness of ESP an those things I did succeed at PK at a small scale mind you but I did it to prove that there is such a thing. That is outside the realm of Psychology that science is only in the mind which makes it limited technically not saying that understanding the mind isnt interesting in it of itself.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am

so despite the fact throughout history and hundreds of years of science, there has never been even the tiniest bit of proof, literally triillions of years of human experience, YOU are right and everyone else is wrong.

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 am

How can you speak for everyone else?

You dont know them.

All I know are my experiances and they include the supernatural.

Dude joe... all I'm saying is the only thing you know for certain are your experiances.

Oh and I love that applauding guy hes from Citizen Kane right?
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm

joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:13 pm

i will try to respond sincerely:
Nightwolf wrote:How can you speak for everyone else?
i don't know what you mean. i am not speaking for anyone. i'm stating unequivocal facts. it doesn't matter who says what, logic is logic.
Nightwolf wrote:All I know are my experiances and they include the supernatural.
since no one else in the world thinks they exist, don't you think it's possible you imagined it or felt something that was created by your brain or your subconscious? isn't that a million times more likely than that you are a superhero with magical abilities that no one else in the entire world, living or dead, has ever had except maybe jesus? i mean, you must think REALLY highly of yourself to think that everyone else is wrong and you have these powers to sense things no one else can, when it could all be easily explained as something that only happened inside your mind?

look man, EVERYONE has weird feelings from time to time. deja vu, or hallucinations, or "feeling a presence" or knowing your mom was about to call you and right then she called you! the thing is, your brain is complex, and isn't perfect, and you "feel" a lot of shit that simply isn't there. and billions of things happen to you in your lifetime so it only makes sense that now and then you think something and it actually happens at the same time or some other coincidence occurs. but the thing is, everyone else realizes that their magical, supernatural experience is simply due to their own brain, or to coincidence. they don't invent an entire parallel natural world with different laws of science that is completely undetectable and invisible to everyone else in the world.

yes the applauding guy is from citizen kane.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:18 pm

joe wrote:i will try to respond sincerely:
Thank you.
joe wrote:i don't know what you mean. i am not speaking for anyone. i'm stating unequivocal facts. it doesn't matter who says what, logic is logic.
I'll point it out for you... look at your next paragraph. What do you start with "since no one else in the world thinks they exist," Your facts as you put them are your own ideology not set in reality.
joe wrote:since no one else in the world thinks they exist, don't you think it's possible you imagined it or felt something that was created by your brain or your subconscious? isn't that a million times more likely than that you are a superhero with magical abilities that no one else in the entire world, living or dead, has ever had except maybe jesus? i mean, you must think REALLY highly of yourself to think that everyone else is wrong and you have these powers to sense things no one else can, when it could all be easily explained as something that only happened inside your mind?
I dont think I am jesus I never said that I just said I practiced those things to see if they were true and my results were conclusive that they were. I dont need to believe because I have proved it to myself I too am skeptical like you but I give it a try do an experiment to see if it is real. Thats real science, but simply denying it and saying it doesnt exist without giving it a chance well, thats a belief.
joe wrote:look man, EVERYONE has weird feelings from time to time. deja vu, or hallucinations, or "feeling a presence" or knowing your mom was about to call you and right then she called you! the thing is, your brain is complex, and isn't perfect, and you "feel" a lot of shit that simply isn't there. and billions of things happen to you in your lifetime so it only makes sense that now and then you think something and it actually happens at the same time or some other coincidence occurs. but the thing is, everyone else realizes that their magical, supernatural experience is simply due to their own brain, or to coincidence. they don't invent an entire parallel natural world with different laws of science that is completely undetectable and invisible to everyone else in the world.
Your science can only go up so far... and it is expanding day by day. What is set in stone now will not be for the future. How can you say simply it doesnt exist because science hasnt classified it and placed a label on it.
joe wrote:yes the applauding guy is from citizen kane.
Great picture :D
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm

lol, ok i guess you are right. you have magic powers and no one else does.

the next question is: why the fuck are you hanging out on these forums arguing with me if you have superpowers? go stop a bank robbery or something.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm

joe wrote:lol, ok i guess you are right. you have magic powers and no one else does.
Everyone can do it, just like everything else in the world it takes practice.
joe wrote:the next question is: why the fuck are you hanging out on these forums arguing with me if you have superpowers? go stop a bank robbery or something.
I did those things a while ago and havent really practiced them that much. I realize now that I did it to prove it to myself that they exist. It was just a stepping stone in my personal journey, but I learned alot from it, and have continued to learn more and more about the energetic laws that govern this holographic universe.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm

well you really should work on them because once you can do them in front of another person, you can immediately become the most famous person in human history.

please, when you are world famous, don't forget us here at this little website! perhaps when you help them rewrite all the laws of natural science, you could insert my name somewhere?
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Nightwolf wrote: I give it a try do an experiment to see if it is real. Thats real science
Actually that is a public misconception on what 'real science' is. Real science is observing a phenomenon, construct a testable hypothesis on what causes the phenomenon, and then attempt to disprove the hypothesis, since all it takes is one negative example to nullify a hypothesis.

E.g. I hypothesis that invisible dragons push objects down. Dropping objects and seeing that they go down is not a valid test. Testing if there is something invisible above the ball when I drop it would be more valid, but since I must be insane to suggest that invisible dragons are doing it, I can add more loopholes, like they are extra dimensional, so therefore are not detectable; especially in a laboratory setting.

Where this is heading is it is possible to make a hypothesis that is not testable, so therefore not a true hypothesis.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

joe wrote:well you really should work on them because once you can do them in front of another person, you can immediately become the most famous person in human history.

please, when you are world famous, don't forget us here at this little website! perhaps when you help them rewrite all the laws of natural science, you could insert my name somewhere?
Joe I thought we were having a conversation not taunting each other.
Mad_Dugan wrote:Actually that is a public misconception on what 'real science' is. Real science is observing a phenomenon, construct a testable hypothesis on what causes the phenomenon, and then attempt to disprove the hypothesis, since all it takes is one negative example to nullify a hypothesis.

E.g. I hypothesis that invisible dragons push objects down. Dropping objects and seeing that they go down is not a valid test. Testing if there is something invisible above the ball when I drop it would be more valid, but since I must be insane to suggest that invisible dragons are doing it, I can add more loopholes, like they are extra dimensional, so therefore are not detectable; especially in a laboratory setting.

Where this is heading is it is possible to make a hypothesis that is not testable, so therefore not a true hypothesis.
My PK experiment proved that there really is such a thing and the thing about that rather than ESP and other forms of phenomenon is that it was tangable effects at least visually. I was able to repeat them day after day and I even got better at it. And I even tried to show other people but then I realized that that became an issue first of all you would be able to concentrate if someone else was watching you like you could by yourself and that the other person also has that power subconciously and also affects the outcome.

But you dont have to take my word for it...

(A reading rainbowwww)
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

when you replied to my previous post with nonsense i gave up on conversations.

seriously, i'm in full support. i really want you to go all the way with this. when you finally get it to work in front of other people, it will certainly be the most significant event in the entire history of humanity, and i am going to be able to say i knew you before the world had heard of you. so i hope you will really work on practicing your supernatural skills until you can, you know, actually prove that they exist instead of just talking about them.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 pm

The thing is, you believe it to be false... why dont you try it. Its not my mission to prove it to everyone on earth. Everyone follows their own path.

Blah blah blah...

When the student is ready the master appears.

Yackety shmakety...

Love Nightwolf :)