Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
ToteBag

Re: Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Post by ToteBag » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:56 am

Has it ever occurred to you that he may use his powers to fight crime...but can't say because that would be unsuperherolike...no?...
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.
Thoughtcrime does not entail death: thoughtcrime is death.

lɐɔıʇsıʇɐʇs ʇou sı ʎʇıuɐs___
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:11 am

ToteBag wrote:Has it ever occurred to you that he may use his powers to fight crime...but can't say because that would be unsuperherolike...no?...
Nightwolf, and his arch nemesis Daywolf (fighter of the Nightwolf, aaAAAaaah.)
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am

I am laughing so hard right now at nightwolf's attempt to rationilize his irrational persception.

Here is an example that happened TODAY. Fufu & I are driving thru Kansas of all places, & songs starting with "Devil" play 8 times in a row on her iPod. Atfirst, we were like, "Kansas is fucking EVIL," yet then we realized we turned off shuffle & it was playing in alphabetical order. We felt dumb afterward. Our ignorance let a coincidence/rational reasoning illude to benefit an idea, which is exactly what you are doing dude.

As for paranormal activity, just watch Penn & Teller's Bullshit: Ghosts. Most those "ESP" bullshit you are stating is in fact just metallic intereferences, or a cell phone. Again, your ignorance of reality's basic functions is childish. Dugan said it beautifully earlier.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

LOL Daywolf that was actually funny. You guys could believe what you guys want... its cool with me, difference is I dont tease you guys for what you believe in. These acts show the character of a person.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Please you tease yourself half the time, do Joe a favor & present your "findings" to anyone outside whatever closeminded enviroment you come from.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 am

you CAN'T tease us because we don't believe we have magical superpowers and secret knowledge that proves every scientist in the world wrong. you however do.
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Hahahaha joe believes in rational thinking and logic. What a weirdo!
PhogOlog

Post by PhogOlog » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm

the only rational thinking person here is Daywolf, he fights nightwolf and doesnt afraid of anything.
Hellboy wrote:I only get off on the tears of children posting on the internet, sorry.
joe wrote: you don't know shit about hydrogeology bitch
joe wrote:my avg fart 2.3 seconds
Chief Cheese

Post by Chief Cheese » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:29 pm

PhogOlog wrote:the only rational thinking person here is Daywolf, he fights nightwolf and doesnt afraid of anything.
i do afraid of only a few things, myself.
i <3 cheese. cheese <3 evry1. u= an every1. thus, by transitive property i <3 u
Chief Cheese the amazing wrote:
Neelpos wrote:I eat pig fetuses. Like the kind they dissect in biology classes. Formaldehyde and all. After I have sex with them of course. Also, I loved George Bush and donate all my money to Family Radio.
UnbirthdayHatter

Post by UnbirthdayHatter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 am

Giggles, I'll say this as your friend.

You need to slow down when you read, sometimes your arguing points that aren't there.

In your belief system (as many others) people who want to sell you their ideals and convince you of some of this mumbo jumbo by twisting the facts to their advantage.

Sure that noise could be a ghost, or it could just be static. A lot of people don't even hear words in the static till someone else points them out.

You always act peaceful about this stuff, but condescending in the same way you complain about-- Sure, we think your wrong, and say so. But you also think we're wrong and say we dont know the facts, so don't complain when someone says it to you.

ALSO.

The thing that annoys me the MOST;

Don't end every other fucking post like your leaving the goddamn thread if your not. It pisses me off, so much. Whats almost more obnoxious then assholes who have to have the last word and then leave, is assholes who act like they're having the last word and then leave.

Those kind of " Well I'll say what I want, but then end it with a closing statement so anyone who disagrees with what I just said is bringing up the argument" kind of thing is condescending and obnoxious and god when you do it I wanna pop you in the nose.

And you know I'm capable of going it.
"You know what I do when I'm sad? I stop being sad, and start being awesome instead. True story."Image
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:46 am

UnbirthdayHatter wrote: I wanna pop you in the nose.

stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:31 pm

UnbirthdayHatter wrote: The thing that annoys me the MOST;

Don't end every other fucking post like your leaving the goddamn thread if your not. It pisses me off, so much. Whats almost more obnoxious then assholes who have to have the last word and then leave, is assholes who act like they're having the last word and then leave.

Those kind of " Well I'll say what I want, but then end it with a closing statement so anyone who disagrees with what I just said is bringing up the argument" kind of thing is condescending and obnoxious and god when you do it I wanna pop you in the nose.

THANK YOU, told you (my second post I believe) that it's just douche-y.. Douchetackular, douchearific I don't remember. Anyway, correct.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 pm

I posted this because I found it facinating and that the kid had actual memories but every skeptic calls him and his family liars and the such because it fits with their personal belief system. I dont judge what is possible and what isnt possible... and sorry Hatter for leaving that as my last post but people always get touchy on their beliefs I just let them play jokes on me for my personal beliefs. In the end it doesnt really bother me, it just shows me parts of their character.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am

Nightwolf wrote:I posted this because I found it facinating and that the kid had actual memories but every skeptic calls him and his family liars and the such because it fits with their personal belief system. I dont judge what is possible and what isnt possible... and sorry Hatter for leaving that as my last post but people always get touchy on their beliefs I just let them play jokes on me for my personal beliefs. In the end it doesnt really bother me, it just shows me parts of their character.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:22 am

Nightwolf wrote:I dont judge what is possible and what isnt possible...
that's exactly the problem. you have a brain, use the fucking thing. if you're over 10 years old, you're SUPPOSED to doubt the impossible. rational, critical thinking is a very important part of living a full life.