TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: Kim Jong Il Dead

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:BAHAHAHAHA.
Do you laugh like that in real life?
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

It's so hard to find someone who actually laughs like that.
I think I've heard maybe 2 people do it ever.
OfLoathing

Post by OfLoathing » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm

ja raul wrote:
Django wrote:
that ranks pretty high on my 'weirdest things ive ever seen on the internet' list

WTF NK, theres people of all ages there.. so i'm not sure if they are brainwashed beyond repair or they just know to show the utmost grief to save themselves from getting murdered.
Shit like this still blows my mind. This reminds me of an experience I had a while ago. My friend had suddenly become very religious and so he started to attend a new church. He was so excited about it, that even though I'm not religious, he really wanted me to go. So, when I went there - it turns out it was one of those churches that claims healing hands - and speaking in tongues. Shortly after the procession started, people started laying hands on each other's chests and foreheads, wailing loudly, weeping, screaming, and speaking gibberish. Three or four of the little old hispanic women really, really got into it, and the gibberish they were screaming can only be typed as something like BABBAGLABAWABBAGLABBAWOAAAAAAAANGAAAAAABLAGABLAB.

So, this is the sort of thing that you get when a social system rewards people for really crazy behavior. The person who acts the craziest gets the most praise - and so they start to one up each other with "SO, you think THAT'S crazy?! Well let me SHOOOOWWW you something!" and all rules regarding usual social behavior fly right out the window. I guess I'll just never really understand this sort of behavior - it's just not in me.

On a side note - what's absolutely most amazing about this to me - is the way in which Kim-Jong Il came into power. His father was instated by the Soviet Union back in 1945 - and at that time - he had spent a vast majority of his career working under Mao Zedong in the communist party. He wasn't even particularly skilled at the Korean language and required coaching to make many of his speeches as he was put into power. In addition, the majority of the weapons that put the Korean People's Army into power were weapons supplied by Stalin. So, from a historical standpoint - the people that are screaming and weeping over the death of this man are only doing so because of Soviet dealings in the mid 1900's in order to increase communist strength in the region. It absolutely blows my mind that a propaganda campaign was so effective that it was able to get people to revere someone like that as a God. It's a very difficult idea to come to terms with and completely comprehend.

This is an interesting report that just came out a month ago via wikileaks:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/no ... fied-korea
And it talks about how China is concerned about having to absorb refugees should NK become unstable, even calling recent NK actions as being similar to that of a 'spoiled child'. Ultimately, it's very clear that China's only concern on the peninsula is towards it's stability and not having to pull money from it's own coffers to stabilize the region. In the report, some officials even stated that they would be willing to see South Korea take control of the north - likely for the same reason, that it would help absolve them of any responsibility to the region.

I partially agree with Beijing's stance that they don't really have as much bargaining power with NK as people would like them to believe. Ultimately, north eastern China does have some beneficial trade relation with North Korea - and so cutting off trade and food would just be China shooting itself in the foot. They would lose money, and be forced to suffer the burden of additional immigration, which is already an issue on the NK border.
ja raul

Post by ja raul » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 pm

OfLoathing wrote:
ja raul wrote:
Django wrote:
that ranks pretty high on my 'weirdest things ive ever seen on the internet' list

WTF NK, theres people of all ages there.. so i'm not sure if they are brainwashed beyond repair or they just know to show the utmost grief to save themselves from getting murdered.
Shit like this still blows my mind. This reminds me of an experience I had a while ago. My friend had suddenly become very religious and so he started to attend a new church. He was so excited about it, that even though I'm not religious, he really wanted me to go. So, when I went there - it turns out it was one of those churches that claims healing hands - and speaking in tongues. Shortly after the procession started, people started laying hands on each other's chests and foreheads, wailing loudly, weeping, screaming, and speaking gibberish. Three or four of the little old hispanic women really, really got into it, and the gibberish they were screaming can only be typed as something like BABBAGLABAWABBAGLABBAWOAAAAAAAANGAAAAAABLAGABLAB.
by any chance, was it similar to this?
Little Weapon

Post by Little Weapon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 am

ja raul wrote:
OfLoathing wrote:
ja raul wrote:
Django wrote:

by any chance, was it similar to this?

See i used to go to these kind of churches but honestly, call me crazy if you will, I actually felt something. I've had the most enlightening and life changing moment in times of praying in tongue. I've had hands laid on me and released tensions and emotions from years and years ago and became a renewed person. I literally feel a sensation go through my body sometimes when I pray in tongues. It's wierd. Maybe its fake, maybe its not, but it helps people. It helped me. I just beleived in it and it did a lot from me.

It wasn't til I stopped going to church and praying that I became the asshole that I am.
CaptainTripps wrote:Chicken, how does it work?
isybub

Post by isybub » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 am

ja raul wrote: by any chance, was it similar to this?
Little Weapon wrote:See i used to go to these kind of churches but honestly, call me crazy if you will, I actually felt something. I've had the most enlightening and life changing moment in times of praying in tongue. I've had hands laid on me and released tensions and emotions from years and years ago and became a renewed person. I literally feel a sensation go through my body sometimes when I pray in tongues. It's wierd. Maybe its fake, maybe its not, but it helps people. It helped me. I just beleived in it and it did a lot from me.

It wasn't til I stopped going to church and praying that I became the asshole that I am.
I wouldn't call you crazy as I've had the same experience through planetshakers (which you may or may not have heard me talk about). I don't go to a pentecostal church but I would love too, I got to a baptist church so not many crazy miracles happen there, and that's ok, it's just a different way.
johnFF

Post by johnFF » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

NTbacteria

Post by NTbacteria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

I keep seeing the title as "Kim Jong Dead" ... like he was ill and not dead...

:clap:
Little Weapon

Post by Little Weapon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 am

i tell so many people about his death and they dont even know who he is smh
CaptainTripps wrote:Chicken, how does it work?
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 am

You're friends with stupid people. Shocker.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Chase
GOOD SCOUT
<b><font color=#006394>GOOD SCOUT</font></b>

Post by Chase » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm

North Korea sucks. We can all tell that North Koreans are brainwashed beyond recognition. Either that or they're trying to protect themselves from being murdered. All footage of the grief of North Koreans is all most likely just them exagerrating to prove their loyalty to Kim Jong Il, so they don't get murdered. I've always wondered, what do North Koreans REALLY think of their dictator? Do they really like him, or are they pretending to so they don't get murdered?
Anyway, I'm glad to live in the land of the free where we're not in complete control of by a dictator and we're not forced to worship him. Even though the leaders of North America pretty much suck.
Minecraft: TheQuassitworsh
Steam: Chase.J2
mbaxter wrote:I yearn for the touch of your hardened flesh on my tender ban hammer.
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:53 pm

I really don't think their exaggerating - that's the sad part. They're taught from a very young age that their leader is basically a living god, and provides everything for them. Of course, there's always the people who think otherwise, who know what's up and probably to keep quiet to prevent getting thrown into a North Korean gulag, or whatever they do over there. You should see that Nat Geo documentary.
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.
brassline

Post by brassline » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am

Takes about 45 min to watch it all, but worth it.
ja raul

Post by ja raul » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 am

'the uploader has not made this video available in your country'

If you haven't already, you should also check out the vice guide to North Korea... they've recently done a new guide on North Korean work camps in Siberia.. and they've done a guide to Liberia (very fucked up place)