Steam Holiday Sale 2011

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Re: Steam Holiday Sale 2011

Post by pooaw » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I crafted 14 of my 17 coal and got 1 33% valve coupon and one 50% valve coupon. I already had a 33% valve coupon. ;_;
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Day 14 added. So long, and thanks for all the games! Also, don't craft any coal, you won't get any coupons besides the valve ones.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:19 pm

dantesus wrote:Day 14 added. So long, and thanks for all the games! Also, don't craft any coal, you won't get any coupons besides the valve ones.
Too late, yesterday I crafted 48 coal(7 crafts) and got 7 Valve coupons, I hate you Valve so fucking much!
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 pm

managed to get new vegas and deus ex, only thing there that i wanna grab now are assassin's creed 1 and 2 and/or orcs must die
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

japanimater wrote:
dantesus wrote:Day 14 added. So long, and thanks for all the games! Also, don't craft any coal, you won't get any coupons besides the valve ones.
Too late, yesterday I crafted 48 coal(7 crafts) and got 7 Valve coupons, I hate you Valve so fucking much!
Yeah, I can't believe they'd give out discounts and prizes like that!
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 am

japanimater wrote:
You probably ought to finish some of the 550 games you own before you think about acquiring more games or spending even more money.

Anyway, blame the people with duplicate accounts farming the achievements and winning all the free copies of games.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Hellboy wrote:
japanimater wrote:
You probably ought to finish some of the 550 games you own before you think about acquiring more games or spending even more money.

Anyway, blame the people with duplicate accounts farming the achievements and winning all the free copies of games.
Naw, I'm fairly certain J.A.E. used multiple accounts also.
japanimater

Post by japanimater » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Wolsk wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
japanimater wrote:

Naw, I'm fairly certain J.A.E. used multiple accounts also.
Only my 5 idles accounts I had set up already before the event. I only did 7 free objectives per account and crafted the coal in hopes of getting the hats. The two or three games I got from those idle accounts will just be given out in time just like what I did with my last giveaway. It's not like i'm going to hoard them or use them to trade for TF2 items, just too much hassle. Also sometime within the month i'll start giving out all the coupons I got as well.

Spoiler: One of them is a 33% Skyrim coupon. That's about $20 off.

UPDATE: The Giveaway is active as of now. http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=66416
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator