Donald Trump to do peace talks with North KOREA!

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Donald Trump to do peace talks with North KOREA!

Post by Django » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Just kiddin, here's a picture of Donald's FAT ASS B)
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Hoodedsniper

Re: Donald Trump to do peace talks with North KOREA!

Post by Hoodedsniper » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:50 pm

In all honesty, we could never do peace talks with NK, and the best outcome would be to go to war and stop the legitimate WW2 holocaust tier camps that entire generations of families are put into for the smallest crime. Yet no one wants to because no one wants to deal with a seriously under educated, and some legit brainwashed, populous who speaks a broken version of Korean. That and NK has nukes and imo the ONLY country on this planet that would use them without a care, im not afraid of Russia or ME having nukes, but I am of NK, Kimmy boy most likely has DIRECT control of the nukes, where even in the ME/USA/Russia/etc... the president or ruler actually doesn't have the final say, instead they initiate the process. Its usually a group of people who all have separate keys/passwords who get to do it, and its down to even 1 of them to say no for it to not happen. This is exactly how we didnt get into a nuclear holocaust due to a radar glitch and I think it was a Russian who was part of the nuke group who said to just wait, and lo and behold, it prevented a nuclear disaster during the cold war.

Oh yeah, and NK has absolutely no worthwhile resources so no one cares, cant make money off that war.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Considering all the shit people talk about North Korea, the people there seem to live slightly better than 90% of the third world
countries. If they want to do their own thing there, we have to respect that.

Mr. president has no right threatening or sanctioning this country as he is disrespecting one of the basic mutualistic maxims that a good and rightful leader must keep "Among individuals as amongst nations, respect to stranger's rights equals peace" -Benito Juarez (context is second french intervention of mexico 1861-1867). As we know, even a sanction can be considered a declaration of war. So, the president needs to rethink his whole foreign policy with this country. Trump can't play his twitter game anymore with them.

Finally, you talk about nuclear war and intercontinental ballistic missiles ,but you seem to forget basic natural evolution of wars and how the violence in them escalate. No nation or people want to have the word "genocide" attached to them, not good for the image of the current administration. If a conflict were to ensue, the North Korean are capable, as they meet the minimum requirement, to wage a defensive war against a larger invading nation ,and judging from effectiveness of previous USA invasions in east Asia (Japan, Vietnam, Korea 1950) it's been proven that a poorer country can, in fact defeat a richer nation, or at least make an occupation a living hell.
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm

Django wrote:Image
Considering all the shit people talk about North Korea, the people there seem to live slightly better than 90% of the third world
countries. If they want to do their own thing there, we have to respect that.

Mr. president has no right threatening or sanctioning this country as he is disrespecting one of the basic mutualistic maxims that a good and rightful leader must keep "Among individuals as amongst nations, respect to stranger's rights equals peace" -Benito Juarez (context is second french intervention of mexico 1861-1867). As we know, even a sanction can be considered a declaration of war. So, the president needs to rethink his whole foreign policy with this country. Trump can't play his twitter game anymore with them.

Finally, you talk about nuclear war and intercontinental ballistic missiles ,but you seem to forget basic natural evolution of wars and how the violence in them escalate. No nation or people want to have the word "genocide" attached to them, not good for the image of the current administration. If a conflict were to ensue, the North Korean are capable, as they meet the minimum requirement, to wage a defensive war against a larger invading nation ,and judging from effectiveness of previous USA invasions in east Asia (Japan, Vietnam, Korea 1950) it's been proven that a poorer country can, in fact defeat a richer nation, or at least make an occupation a living hell.
Django, I love ya, but holy FUCK you need to really read up on NK, no, people in third world legit live better in most cases. NK has WW2 tier holocaust camps, if ONE person in your family does a "crime" THE ENTIRE FAMILY even for generations, are sent to it, its straight up concentration camps, and the problem is, its all streamlined, which is why the holocaust was so horrifying not because it had these horrible camps, but because it was done strategically and streamlined, where as you can have some third world shit hole that maybe throws gay people off roofs, its not a full country wide streamlined process from the top of the government.

North Korea, as in the top brass/"elite" are legit HORRIBLE people. The entire country is in the truest sense oppressed, its fucking awful how bad it is. Id rather live as some third world or no world tribal in the rainforest than ever in NK.

Saying we should respect that, as much as i hate using nazi comparisons since its so overdone(and im not being like DUDE UR A NUZI!), is respecting what Germany was doing 1935-1945 and we should just respect that, because thats exactly what goes on in NK, to honestly a more extreme extent. NK is more extreme than WW2 Germany/Russia, especially since its not warring or invading, but its fucking its entire populous.

Vietnam beat us because we didnt go all out(regardless of how fucked up we did some things) and underestimated INVADING, we were the bad side imo, we went against the average joe who had no problem sitting in a dirt hole for days just to kill some of us, and it worked, with flying colors, same thing would happen if USA was invaded, its insanely hard to beat a country by invading it because of the passion of those you are invading. In fact, the vietnam war is kinda a mirror of the USA vs Britain back in the day, Britain attacked us to invade and control, instead the Americans used gorilla tactics and destroyed them.

Thing is, with NK, we WOULD have to go all out, because of the nukes, it would have to be very quick, where as we had 0 intentions to nuke vietnam. NK war would involve nukes, from NK or USA, most likely NK first, then us. If USA went all out, as morally fucked as it would be, would DESTROY nearly any country, im not for it, but NK would require it to win. Also cannot forget a NK+USA war would have like, the vast majority of the world and superpowers vs NK, even China is getting sick of NK and thats legit the only "ally" NK has, and its only because china gets cheap slave labor from NK manufacturers.

What NK is doing has no historical basis, no religious beliefs, no cultural beliefs, its nothing but pure oppression on the most horrifying level. Its just legit bad people on the top being really bad people.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Sorry ,but be a little cynical.
What ever you are hearing or reading about this awful, awful place is probably not as bad as you might think of.
People do tend to favor exaggeration when they are trying to get a point across, or in this case an ideology. In other words, you need to listen to me because i'm right ,and "they" are wrong. I got news for you, everybody says that. People are the same everywhere you go, imperfect trying to justify an hypothetical ideal.

On the point of the historical events you mention, obviously every war has it's own story ,but if you were a kin connoisseur of history it's obvious that most of these histories seem to repeat themselves quite a lot, in fact some histories are in there as a consequence of another much more ancient history. Powerful nations have been brought to their knees by far technologically and culturally less advanced cultures. Rome and Germany, Rome and Israel, Greece and india, China and Mongolia, Britain and the zulus etc ,etc.

You think you know your own country so well ,but trust me. The US is not going to use nuclear missiles from the start of a war, more likely to end a prolonged war. Military strategy has to keep up with certain prerequisites, such as the maximum effectiveness with the use of minimal force. Nuking a location, can have dubious effects of military crippling effectiveness ,and not to state the obvious, but a nuke wouldn't be consider "minimal force". USA loves the study of military strategy, that's why they are on top, they know when to and when to not do stuff, ie they are smart.

Once again, you have to re-study and re-interpret your historical knowledge ,because the things that north korea are doing is quite congruent with previous historical policies. They are a juche nation, the goryeo kingdom was known as the hermit kingdom as in they were their governments were reclusive. In east Asia, the emperors were consider to command a mandate of heaven, so the kim family being the undisputed rules once again congruent with the Korean history. Finally, the lack of civil rights, proclamation of liberty, free votes, all of these are alien to the east asian history. In those places, the norm has always been large peasantry masses, an aspiring educated scholar class, and finally the noble elite. If were to study china, south and north korea you will find that these places do EXACTLY the same as they have been doing forever, and it works for them so why go there and ruin all the fun.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 am

sorry i argue too much, lets hope nothing bad happens, ok
Malone

Post by Malone » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

The shitty thing about us attacking North Korea is that China is bound by a treaty and they would have to take NK's side if they were hit first. Even China doesn't want that shit happening though because it would be horrible for their economy.

It has been well established that Donald Trump is an unintelligent fuckstick, but I hope to god he's not stupid enough to attack NK just to prove that we are the bigger and stronger nation.
Emerica

Post by Emerica » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:59 pm

thicc
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 am

Donald trump's mom

That explains everything, the mystery is solved, case closed. America can rest at ease.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't think our idiot president will do such a ridiculous thing, but damn is he an idiot... it really wouldn't surprise me.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:02 am

KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:16 pm

Trump has been instrumental in these talks so far.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm

KoD wrote:Trump has been instrumental in these talks so far.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 am

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.