The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Nightwolf

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Django wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:04 am I find it surprising that you watched alex jones when he was unknown, instead of the modern comedy gold alex jones.
It's almost like you understand things backwards.
I seek Truth not Comedy Django.

The stuff I listen to now is stuff like this. A nice composite series of events that realistically show thing how they have played out over the span of a couple years.

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Whelp someones in big doo doo.

Look at her run, lol.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Convicted Criminal James O'Keefe has made another propaganda video in which he chops up everything and rearranges it to imply something that never happened?

Somebody stop the presses.

You realize this is the same literal fake news organization that sent a member of their staff to lie to the Washington Post in an attempt to get themselves in the news as a Roy Moore accuser so they could pull the veil off and try to discredit his other accusers? You realize they were quickly caught?
Here's the video interview with the Project Veritas employee where WaPo revealed they were aware of the lies due to the fact that they are actual journalists who do this for a living.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/na ... d204d21a9d

This is literally all Project Veritas do, they are a literal fake news organization you literal moron intent on believing absolutely anything that reinforces your world view.

By the way here's the O'Rourke campaign response
"Responding to the video Friday morning, O'Rourke's campaign said that the staffers were responding to an unrelated incident last week in which the federal government dropped off over 100 migrants seeking asylum at a bus station in downtown El Paso. The local newspaper said that bus station officials then called Annunciation House, a Catholic nonprofit immigrant shelter.

"Staff members took it upon themselves to use prepaid cards from one of our more than 700 field offices to buy baby wipes, diapers, water, fruit and granola bars, and donate them to a local humanitarian nonprofit (Annunciation House) that helps mothers and children in the community," O'Rourke spokesman Chris Evans said in a statement. "The value was under $300 and it will be appropriately reported to the FEC."

It is not unusual for campaigns to make donations to groups like Annunciation House. Campaigns are allowed to give to charity "as long as the candidate does not receive compensation from the charitable organization before it has expended the entire amount donated," according to the FEC website."

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/11/02 ... tas-video/

Nightwolf wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:34 pmI seek Truth not Comedy Django.
What a hilariously false statement.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Neelpos wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm Convicted Criminal James O'Keefe has made another propaganda video in which he chops up everything and rearranges it to imply something that never happened?

You realize this is the same literal fake news organization that sent a member of their staff to lie to the Washington Post in an attempt to get themselves in the news as a Roy Moore accuser so they could pull the veil off and try to discredit his other accusers? You realize they were quickly caught?
Here's the video interview with the Project Veritas employee where WaPo revealed they were aware of the lies due to the fact that they are actual journalists who do this for a living.

This is literally all Project Veritas do, they are a literal fake news organization you literal moron intent on believing absolutely anything that reinforces your world view.

"Responding to the video Friday morning, O'Rourke's campaign said that the staffers were responding to an unrelated incident last week in which the federal government dropped off over 100 migrants seeking asylum at a bus station in downtown El Paso. The local newspaper said that bus station officials then called Annunciation House, a Catholic nonprofit immigrant shelter.

"Staff members took it upon themselves to use prepaid cards from one of our more than 700 field offices to buy baby wipes, diapers, water, fruit and granola bars, and donate them to a local humanitarian nonprofit (Annunciation House) that helps mothers and children in the community," O'Rourke spokesman Chris Evans said in a statement. "The value was under $300 and it will be appropriately reported to the FEC."

It is not unusual for campaigns to make donations to groups like Annunciation House. Campaigns are allowed to give to charity "as long as the candidate does not receive compensation from the charitable organization before it has expended the entire amount donated," according to the FEC website."

Let me get this straight... you say she was lying this whole time!?! Making it up to discredit someone or an organization?! Now.. why does this sound so familiar... hmm let me see... oh yeah this lady.

Nightwolf wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 am

Yyyyep.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Definitely not a sexist, you guys, he decided so and everything. No reason to think so no sir.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Neelpos wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm Convicted Criminal James O'Keefe has made another propaganda video in which he chops up everything and rearranges it to imply something that never happened?

Honestly Neel, she sounds like a liar to me. At around 4:00 in the video the WaPo was trying to figure out if she was still working at one location but when they called it the company said they had nobody with that name working there. Also she was allegedly working for the Daily Caller. If you say and I will quote you here.
Neelpos wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm You realize this is the same literal fake news organization..."
Not once was Project Vertias named in the entirety of this video.

There are Key Differences between your evidence and what PV (Project Veritas) videos.

1) Who is speaking, can we confirm that they work for the alleged organization?
With Project Veritas yes we can, we know who they are and find them via the organization staffing. With this Video no she seem like a compulsive liar who is either a compulsive liar by nature or someone paid her to do this bit either way. Neither you nor I trust her.

2)Do we have direct evidence of the incident or event?
In both cases yes! We do can we tie one to being the primary targets example with Project Veritas we have the targets committing the crimes on audio and camera. In your video all we see it the indirect target lying. Is she lying yes, what is the motivation that is yet unknown. Was it even connected to Project Veritas as you wish to associate, no.

3) Are these videos Propaganda?
Yes both are, one is bases on a lie and the other is based on a truth. I hope I don't need to explain which is which.

EDIT: I am curious though Neel how do you feel about my previous post comparing both women? Please look below.
Last edited by Nightwolf on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Neelpos wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 pm Definitely not a sexist, you guys, he decided so and everything. No reason to think so no sir.
Care to explain? I believe I've made my point clearly if you keep on slandering me the only thing it does is discredit you. I stand by my words and actions. I would also like if you could please compare both videos please. The one you posted and the one I referred to.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:01 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:40 pm
Neelpos wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:36 pm Definitely not a sexist, you guys, he decided so and everything. No reason to think so no sir.
Care to explain? I believe I've made my point clearly if you keep on slandering me the only thing it does is discredit you. I stand by my words and actions. I would also like if you could please compare both videos please. The one you posted and the one I referred to.
Okay, easy. First I'll link you to this because you don't care about the truth so you'd rather begin accusing women of lying rather than a simple google search to find out more.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... e9b379fdab
I'd also remind you that WaPo won a pulitzer for their Roy Moore investigation.

Though if you want more articles on the subject here you go
https://www.thedailybeast.com/washingto ... oore-story
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... ost-261023
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/us/w ... ritas.html
https://www.vox.com/2017/11/27/16707410 ... ngton-post

Should satiate any questions you have over Veritas attempted infiltration of The Washington Post in order to discredit women who were raped by a man you like.

As for your confusion over my remarks, I came in here talking about O'Keefe, convicted criminal and known fraud, whose organization is known for one thing and one thing only, injecting people into campaigns or organizations when they can, and when they can't, taking long interviews with anyone available, making sure to ask all kinds of questions and get into a long conversation full of hypotheticals and such. Then, they take the footage, move the questions and answers around, and splice in audio into places where mouths aren't visible due to their deliberately shoddy camera work. They are an incredibly well known propoganda outlet, but you don't care.

Because the example I cited involved a woman.

And so, literally the first thing you did, was immediately called her a liar. It was so important to you to call her a liar that you didn't even type up a full response, you just did it and then also called Christine Blasey Ford a liar, who wasn't even related to the conversation, and posted that immediately, THEN you tried to make additional posts to actually acknowledge the conversation. In fact the entire point of your post appears to be that you believe women are liars, seriously what the hell point were you trying to make with that post if not that?

When you repeatedly do sexist shit, people will see it, because it's human nature to recognize patterns.

Saving your post here so you don't edit it later:
VIEW CONTENT:
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Let me get this straight... you say she was lying this whole time!?! Making it up to discredit someone or an organization?! Now.. why does this sound so familiar... hmm let me see... oh yeah this lady.

Nightwolf wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 am

Yyyyep.
I'm done here, go fuck yourself Nightwolf, you're not an intellectual, you're a proselytizer. Feel free to acknowledge only my hostility to the horrible things you write rather than anything I've actually discussed.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:53 pm

So all your links are of the same dribble of a story. Some random lady comes in with a false story not just me called it out, but WaPo called her out on it too, as so did you. I say that she is lying and you call me sexist. Again.

You really are too much, are you looking to be a knight and shining armor the political justice warrior or something? I don't understand. Nothing that I am saying or doing is sexist I'm just calling you out on the hypocrisy of it all. And instead of facing the actual similarities that I'm shoving in your face you choose, ad homenims instead. Congrats, you've just joined the ranks of Narwal. :toot:

Like I said I stand by my words and actions save them if it makes you feel better I won't change it. The only time I ever edit a post is for grammatical errors or syntax. I'm honest about who I am, unlike Claire McCaskill, Kyrsten Sinema, Jody Casey... man it seems like all these polititians do is lie to their people. The people who work under them sure know how to trick the people. How sad that people keep falling for it. Worse defend them even when the evidence is right there clear as crystal.

By the way I did more digging and I was wondering why did that news story break the exact same day that Project Veritas put out their video on WaPo. They all knew he was going to blow the truth about them so they had a smear story ready.

But I doubt you'd look into it this far. That's the difference between my research and yours.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:16 am

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/me ... osures.pdf

Seems like a lot of false accusations... sounds familiar, doesn't it.

Knew it. Nice that its officially confirmed maybe some people might wake up, but I doubt it.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:00 am

Nightwolf sometimes you sound like a pawn for who ever is in charge. You really do not seek the truth because your so called independent research leads you into these
questionable fake news sites that nobody takes seriously. If absolute monarchy was in charge, you will support them. If the nazis where in charge, you will justify every crime they make. And if slavery was still around.....the less i say the better.

Sometimes is better to follow what common sense tells you.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Django wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:00 am Nightwolf sometimes you sound like a pawn for who ever is in charge. You really do not seek the truth because your so called independent research leads you into these
questionable fake news sites that nobody takes seriously. If absolute monarchy was in charge, you will support them. If the nazis where in charge, you will justify every crime they make. And if slavery was still around.....the less i say the better.

Sometimes is better to follow what common sense tells you.
By common sense you mean MSM? Legit questions. Where do your common sense stem from?
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:39 am

Nightwolf wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm By common sense you mean MSM? Legit questions. Where do your common sense stem from?
Aristotle, rationalism and history. Instead of q anon, alex jones, x-files or men in black
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:40 am

Django wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:39 am
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm By common sense you mean MSM? Legit questions. Where do your common sense stem from?
Aristotle, rationalism and history. Instead of q anon, alex jones, x-files or men in black
Aristotle wrote:"Persuasion is achieved by the speaker's personal character when the speech is so spoken as to make us think him credible. We believe good men more fully and more readily than others: this is true generally whatever the question is, and absolutely true where exact certainty is impossible and opinions are divided."
ra·tion·al·ism
/ˈraSHənlˌizəm,ˈraSHnəˌlizəm/
noun
a belief or theory that opinions and actions should be based on reason and knowledge rather than on religious belief or emotional response.
"scientific rationalism"

Its reasonable to suggest that WaPo had that article ready based on the time it was published coincidently Project Veritas came out with their video.

History

Note 3:35 what he says about the press. And about NWO Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Then remember what JFK says about NWO.

Focus what he said about the Media! And Everything! This is why he was assassinated.

Alex Jones

lol.

x-files

lol.

men in black

lol.

q-anon

This one is different. Don't associate this with the other but you seem already thinking that way without even doing any research I'm sure.
otterfiend

Post by otterfiend » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey, Nightwolf. Can you kindly leave? You're distracting me from the shitposting.
yeah