The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Nightwolf

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 am

Yatta! wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 am
A false flag
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
the good guys have created that false flag as an excuse to investigate their homes
the good guys ... their homes investigated
Really?

Also
I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
I know you're not a Russian bot since you don't follow their post patterns. You are, however, following the post patterns as someone who is being radicalized by them.

Do you go to 8chan, 4chan, twitter, or abovetopsecret by any chance? reddit.com/r/conspiracy (russian penetration varies by subreddit)?

Edit: Calling someone who is perpetrating a mailbombing spree the "good guys" is seriously fucked up regardless of their goals. This is basic morals, regardless of what perceived evil is being fought. You are cheering on a form of terrorism for christ sake! Holy shit, Nightwolf! What the fuck?!
Wow apparently you haven't heard that nobody got hurt and some weren't even bombs. Its literally a false flag who is creating it I don't know, these are just my guesses. Good guys don't actually try to kill people or harm multiple people, thats how you know it was done by the good guy.

QUESTION: Did any bomb go off, NO. Were some fake? YES! Nobody got hurt, were there lots of investigators at the scenes? Yes. Do you not understand that nobody got hurt? Bad guys like the Deep State don't give a shit about collateral damage great example of that was 9/11.

Okay? Following me here still?

Then bam, 9/11 casualties, lots of deaths and destruction. That the big difference between the good and bad guys, seriously Yatta. Don't get hysterical on me.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:40 am

So it does seem like Nightwolf has always been a bit like this. 10 years and 3 days ago, his 14th post on the forums was promoting the conspiracy-theory documentary, Zeitgeist.
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47536&p=664880#p664880

This film starts by linking Christianity to previous religions, which is nothing new or groundbreaking. It then goes on to argue that 9/11 was an inside job, that the US is controlled by an international cabal of bankers (read: jews), and that there are secret agreements with other countries that are the building blocks to a single world government where everyone will be implanted with RFID chips and such.

That was Nightwolf from 10 years ago. As I've gone through his posts, I've noticed that most of his conspiracies theories seem to be been born from this documentary.

Also that year, just a bit less than a month later on Nov 18, 2008, he posted an article (now deleted) about Obama illegally becoming president Throughout the thread and intermixed with his quoted messages below, he is frequently quoting and linking to this same Zeitgeist documentary, which has been widely described as being based on conspiracy theories and misleading information.
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=47772&p=670808#p670808
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:13 am Also if you dont believe that source google "obama not a us citizen"
Same thread, he quoted INFOWARS as a source
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:00 pm http://www.infowars.com/?p=6051

Read this... this is what I'm saying
Unfortunately infowars has deleted the article, but Nightwolf was smart enough to copy-paste it in the thread. Here's some of the highlights of that article.
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm Obama was sold to us, not just as a President but as a savior. The McCain-Palin charade was an important part of the sales campaign: you can’t have an Heroic Knight unless there’s a Fearsome Dragon to be slain. A friend pointed out to me that McCain’s campaign was mostly negative attacks on Obama. Another way to frame that is to say that the campaign was all about Obama, rather than about issues. The negative attacks caused just as much bonding between Obama and his followers as did Obama’s inspiring speeches. The negative and the positive themes were played against one another, in the media, with all the precision of a symphony.

What we have is basically a personality cult. Obama true-believers are now bigger than the Fundamentalists, and equally mobilized. But what is it they are going to be mobilized for? The campaign rhetoric was to a large extent about ‘overcoming divisiveness’, and ‘bringing us all together’. Sounds good, but divisiveness is not among the major problems facing America. The problems facing us are economic and environmental collapse, the struggle to hold onto empire, and new emerging powers on the global scene. Divisiveness was, and remains, a created issue, a cult-formation device, a device for which McCain and Palin, and their over-the-top redneck rallies, were a critical ingredient.

Our scenario is very much like that preceding the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913. The ‘problem’ then, as now, is a scary, engineered ‘collapse’. The ’solution’, then as now, is the greater centralization of banking in private hands, now some kind of IMF cum Central Bank on a global scale. In both cases the promise is to avoid future collapses, while the reality is increased enslavement to banking elites.

Humanity is the patient, and capitalism (ie, rule by capitalist elites) is the disease. The agenda of our leaders, and Obama will be no exception, is to sacrifice the patient so that the disease may survive. The agenda will include an expansion of genocide in the third world, assisted by the biofuel market and runaway food prices, and it will most likely include a nuclear confrontation with Russia and perhaps China. As Kissinger says, you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs. Final consolidation of global power is an omelette worth many a sacrifice, particularly if you get to eat the omelette and aren’t the one making the sacrifices.
Notice how he brings up the Fed again? It ties in with a lot of his theories. He continues on in that same thread..
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm Part of the architecture of a fascist regime is a mobilized grassroots following. The motivating characteristics vary with the culture. Ethnic hatreds and a resurgence of nationalism are not the American way. Obama shows us the American way, with his organized network of followers. His skill, and his value to elites, will be his ability to get us to take our kool-aid voluntarily.
I find the bit about “ethnic hatreds and nationalism are not the American way” in light of Trump being elected.
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:13 am You guys are just closing your ears what I am basically what I am saying I've have already said it for christ sake its in the freaking Topic name. Dont you see hes becoming prez because other people are helping him. Ask yourself who are the other people... the bankers already stated below why are they in power now cuz some prez decided for some money to put them in power a long time ago. And they put the greenback out of comission, what is the greenback you ask it was why the american revolution started... it was why JFK was killed. Its useless to speak to people who have an ego and are defending it without reason... you guys are now starting to bash me for my name having "Night" come on seriously... or saying that I'm not saying anything why would I use my time to write something and say something if it wasnt without an intention in the beginning.

"There is no Blinder person than that who does not wish to see."

Oh well I guess you guys dont want to hear me anymore I'll let the future speak for itself.
Yea, I guess history spoke for itself when the wealthy wanted to get rid of Obama and now we have Trump instead.

A few pages later, Bogey asks Nightwolf what the ultimate goal of the secret dealing is, and Nightwolf replies
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm Loot the US... its already happening with the bailouts... and if you dont see that then... well...
Its astounding to see how Nightwolf doesn't see the looting of the US under Trump that he was terrified of under Obama.

Continuing in the thread, Nightwolf pushing more on the conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=47772&start=165#p677102
Nightwolf wrote: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am
BadHorsie wrote:So how about those 911 conspiracies anyway?
Why are all those dead terrorists hijackers still alive?
How did a plane with a 35 meter wing span leave a 5 meter hole in the Pentagon, crashed all the way through it, left a 100 ft wide hole 16 feet deep and managed to vaporize?
Well, there are way more questions, but you can tackle those for starters.
Those are all really good questions.

You forgot why did building 7 go down too. That right there was the wait one cotten picking minute for me. Made me really look into what the gov was saying ehhm I mean lying.
And…. More on that theory
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm I did not fall on top of it... as I recall the two towers fell straight down. If you have any doubts watch the videos again.

And who ever said anything about dumbass bush. I do agree with you that hes as dumb as a rock. Why do you think it would be just him look at their family tree and the ties that they have. Hell did you know that Cheny and Obama are related?

Also why did the metal in the middle of the WTC 1 and 2 go crashing downwards... if you look at the structure and if you ever saw how they were build answer me how could metal just plainly accordion on itself. It takes alot of Force to do that. And dont answer it was the jet fuel if your bought that heaping load of grade USDA bullshit from our government. Then you need to know the melting point of steel and the burning temperature of jet fuel.
He has quite a few posts dedicated to 9/11 conspiracies, but I won’t bloat my post with all of them. Instead here are other conspiracies he has pushed.

Back in 2009….
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=48129&start=45#p679259
Nightwolf wrote: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm I dont know about the moon but the moon landings... some were fake and others were not. But that another thing in its entirety.
Same year, 2009. Nightwolf was already using the term “Great Awakening”, the trademark of the Qultist movement
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=48129&start=120#p700757
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:20 am Great Awakening

Quote from Mortal Kombat... IT HAS BEGUN!!!

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=70

Also in 2009, Nightwolf tied the 2010 Census under Obama back to his conspiracy about a single, global world government. He posted an article that told citizens to call 911 when census takers arrived on their property, and that his council is full of Illuminati.
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 am
AMERICAN COMMUNITY SURVEY

The Census Bureau has hired temporary workers to do the process of pursuing and collecting the ACS surveys. The ACS collectors claim that they can impose fines of $100 to $5,000 on anyone who does not do the survey. This is making many Americans very upset.

Some people think the ACS could be used to find assets the government may want to take away from Americans, like Nazi Germany did to the Jews and others in Nazi Germany.

If you have a ACS survey collector show up at your door, you should call 911 and tell the police that someone is trespassing and you want them removed. Do not complain about “harassment” because that would give the police some questions to ask. Just complain about “trespassing” and make sure the ACS collector hears you call 911. The ACS person will leave before the police arrive.

OBAMA’S CABINET

I like President Obama; I think he is a good man sincerely working to fix the messes he inherited from Bush.

However, my intel sources say that Obama does not know about the globalists’ plans to set up a one world government, Obama does not know about the conspiracies the Federal Reserve has been running and is running against America. Obama does not realize there are many lies which he has accepted as truth.

Obama’s cabinet has members of the Illuminati in it, although Obama does not know the Illuminati exist. Obama’s chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, is a 20 year member of the Illuminati. Vice President Joe Biden is a 30 year Illuminati. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Holder, Secretary of Defense Gates, Sec. of Transportation LaHood, Christina Romer head of the Council of Economic Advisers, and others are also multi-year Illuminati members. Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner is a newly coerced member of the Illuminati. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is a 30 year Illuminati member.

Obama is not getting the honest truth from some of his cabinet and advisors because their highest loyalty is to the Illuminati.

His excited post from Ap 23, 2009. Posting an article that claims that UFO evidence will be disclosed by May of that year
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=49246&p=698970#p698970

More on that “near” disclosure
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=51070&p=738235#p738235
Nightwolf wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 am DISCLOSURE MAY ACTUALLY HAPPEN We captured video from this unique event, including an interview with him by yours truly — and this footage should be released very shortly. Among many astonishing things he shared with us, thanks to one of his inside contacts, we learned that the Obama administration has an active plan to disclose the reality of the extraterrestrial presence before the end of this year. Television time has already been booked — and we are told that several different ET groups will be revealed, all human in appearance, with the understanding that our government has secretly been in contact with them for over 100 years now He was concerned that this might not happen, as all the inside power-players he used to work for would like to block it. They are NOT pleased with Obama… AT ALL. Peterson felt Obama was very lucky he had made it this far already, given how much these elements would like to see him ‘removed.’ This, to me, strongly suggests there is spiritual protection in place. Peterson himself wasn’t particularly fond of the new administration, but his testimony was arrestingly powerful support for what I’ve been saying all along — this administration is NOT the same-old-same-old, and at least some of them are very actively working to make our world a better place.
And again
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm
ToteBag wrote:Has the disclosure happened yet?
No, but my sources tell me it will happen before the new year.
On Dec 5, 2009 Neelpos decides to ask about this UFO disclosure that was supposed to occur back in May
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=49469&start=30#p749718
Neelpos wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 am so has the UFO disclosure happened yet?
Nightwolf’s reply
Nightwolf wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 am LOL you guys...

I heard its going to happend between now and Dec. 15.

But its coming, this is one of the domino's that must fall before Disclosure happens.
Now moving on to other conspiracy theories! Here is evidence of reincarnation from this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=49867
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm LIVE VIDEO & CHAT: Fox 8 News at 5 & 6 p.m
Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

Staff Writer
It is being called the most documented case of reincarnation ever.

A little boy is able to recall over 50 memories from someone else's life.

A World War II Pilot's family believes it is their reincarnated brother based on the child's memories.

The boy's story is so compelling, it has been published in a new book called "Soul Survivor."

Fox 8's Suzanne Stratford spoke exclusively to the child and his family.

Video at link below:
http://www.fox8.com/wjw-reincarnation-t ... 0900.story
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 pm Interesting... but this case I must say is different the kid new the names of people, objects and other things that he shouldnt have known.

I would have to say its very good evidence for Reincarnation.
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 am Well since it goes contrary to most people's belief system I can understand why you'd like to say it not evidence. Tis all I'm gonna say about it, everyone will come to their own conclusion in the end... in their own way.

2009, claimed he heard “rumors” that the Fed was going to end, guess that didn’t pan out either.
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=49469&start=30#p749490
Nightwolf wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:38 am I've heard some rumors that the Fed might End this month... I am curious if they are true or not ... only time will tell... tune in to find out XD

In another thread, Nightwolf claims that Climate Change is being used for slavery
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 am http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... anish-text

^See how this Climate change and blaming carbon emmissions is used to for economic slavery?

Earth is not the only one that is changing but the rest of the planets in the solar system.
From a Jan 10, 2010 thread, Nightwolf also belives that ghosts are real viewtopic.php?f=148&t=51891&start=15#p758343
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:44 am Ghosts are a miss understanding of the multidimensiality of the universe that we live in.

Just like in wavelengths... there are higher frequencies that exist in real time with the other dimensions, there are occasions when they intertwine.

People who have had experiances with them are people who can see or hear a higher frequency than the normal.

I've seen my grandmother after she passed away... she lingered for some time till she found her way.

If you dont believe in them and are going only on your personal opinion I'd advice you to go ghost hunting or go out and experiance the super natural which we all exist in.
More on ghosts
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=51891&start=75#p758815
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm Yes but science is always discovering new things to add... and soon very soon its gonna have to re-write some laws that it has. Like I said before I'll just let it catch up. And I will let the events play out on their own accord. If all the evidence science wishes to ignore then that is not science.

Look at the Ghost Hunters series... there mainly skeptical when they first joined in... but then later on they understood that science does not have all the answers.

Just watch those shows they give you all the proof you need not when they are going through the show but afterwards what is caught on film there are some good finds.

All I'm asking it to just to be open to the possibility. And you will begin to see more.
Tossing this one in for fun
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=51070&start=150#p744220
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm The whole thing about Healing from a distance is possible... I dont deny it.

Science even know the power of the mind over the body they call that the Placebo Effect.
In 2011, he claimed that there was some secret planet orbiting the earth that the government was covering up, for REASONS
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=57705

Claimed he had gotten skilled at telekinesis
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=57652&start=45#p872070
Nightwolf wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 am The thing about mind abilities, and the such is this, when I began investigating it I first went into finding out about ESP and mind reading. I got actually quite good at it but still it wasn't proof enough for me. So the next thing I began to do was the study of Telekinesis or Psychokinesis again I was also successful in that. And I did prove it to myself that, do a search on youtube about telekinesis and you'll see what I mean. The simple psi-wheel, its not a guy moving it with his breath or hot air rising from the hand either in order something to spin in a certain direction you must create something like this...

Try it for yourself... blow on the psi-wheel and see if you can get it spinning you'll soon see what I mean, you wont be able to get it spinning like those videos with just your breath.

Note: don't ask me to demonstrate it for you guys, this was years ago and am very very rusty. At that time, I was really fascinated by the whole subject of mind abilities and have proven it to myself without a shadow of a doubt.
I only made it through posts up to 2011, so there's still 7 more years of conspiracy posts floating around on the forums, this post was only the first 3 years.
Last edited by A Ninja on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm

And a few bonus ones.

In a thread about UFO sightings increasing
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=58716#p884496
Nightwolf wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm Yeah strange stuff do seem to be happeneing. I saw that vid to before you put it up Mr. Goat. Its interesting but I dont like the fear mongering at the end. My personal reason is that the closer and closer we get to the 2012 date the veil will become thinner and thinner. And that the truth will finally come fourth before then.
In a thread about the Freemasons and Illuminati
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=58740&p=885027#p885019
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm My grandfather was a Master Freemason. From what I was told he helped many people. I'm sure there are bad people in that society and good ones.

The bad ones would the the Rothchilds or the Bilderburgs or what ever... dont really follow that very much. From what I do hear is that they are falling as we speak. They no longer have any power and world peace will soon be declared.
When it was declared that Osama Bin Laden had been killed
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=59267&start=30#p892952
Nightwolf wrote: Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 am Personally I think hes been dead for years.
In his thread about paranormal phenomena
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=59616
Nightwolf wrote: Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm The real hard things to believe are the Reality Glitches...

If you have ever had one of those experiences you'll be tripping about it for weeks. You'd question yourself like 20,000 times if it really occured.

I have had 2 incidences where this happened to me, this is one of them.

The first one was when I was in my Junior High School days. One morning I awoke like any other day... I looked over at the clock and noticed that I had missed the bus because I had woken up late. Had a FUUU moment layed back down closed my eyes, to the sudden awakening of my dad shaking me up to catch the bus. My initial response was wait I had already missed it, to my shock when I looked at the clock it was as if I had gone back in time. Not only that but in a different reality where my dad had woken me up instead of sleeping in.

I questioned it, and then asked one of my closest friends if something like that had ever occured to him. Apparently it had but he went back in time even further than me.

And so much for your claim that the attack was a "false flag" Nightwolf
Nightwolf wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 am
Yatta! wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
A false flag, so they can victimize themselves, so people who don't know jack about history will give them sympathy. They used the same MO with the Pizzagate attack. I'm still a gamer, and play games. Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized." I'm still the same person, the only difference is that we no longer have that common thread of playing games together and leaving politics outside. I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
And here's the guy's van
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 pm

I avoid commenting in these nowadays because he doesn't listen and prefers to shotgun blast you with condescension soaked bullshit but I do have to point out
That the big difference between the good and bad guys, seriously Yatta. Don't get hysterical on me.
He's added straight up sexism to his insane cocktail.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Neelpos wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 pm I avoid commenting in these nowadays because he doesn't listen and prefers to shotgun blast you with condescension soaked bullshit but I do have to point out
That the big difference between the good and bad guys, seriously Yatta. Don't get hysterical on me.
He's added straight up sexism to his insane cocktail.
Nobody listens Neel. We don't have conversations I've learned that over the years.

Also here's is the definition of hysterical please show me where the sexism comes into play?

hys·ter·i·cal
/həˈsterək(ə)l/
adjective
deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion.
"hysterical laughter"
synonyms: overwrought, overemotional, out of control, frenzied, frantic, wild, feverish, crazed; More

I can't find it can you? Also if you were acting hysterical I'd tell you to stop it too. So I don't know where you got that concept but clearly you're loosing touch with the meaning of words at the very least.

Ninja... I must say I really am impressed. That is some fine sleuthing right there. I still stand by all of my paranormal experiences, and most if not all my point of views. Some have changed over the years though. I do admit I was looking to far ahead of the disclosure and arrests and all those things but I will say that I felt in my bones that they would happen. Also whilst you were looking though my archive did you happen to noticed I used to say "Peace and Love" in most of my earlier messages, and did you notice how my attitude has changed over the years Ninja? I used to say that in most of my messages at the very end to show I even though I did disagree I respected and cherished everyone. Although after a certain time people started making fun of me even for saying "Peace and Love" and eventually I did stop. I still respect a whole lot of you but I don't say it anymore, I think Yatta, Ninja, Neel, Mbaxy and a whole lot more are great people. Just that when people cut ties with you just because a difference of opinions it cuts deep, not going to lie.

Also I don't lie about who I am, I'm non-violent and would never want anyone injured or hurt in anyway. And you guys think me speculating over an event what was it that Yatta said... "You are cheering on a form of terrorism." You guys don't understand simple concepts of speculation, deduction, or even free thinking of your own will rather than what the TV says. I lost someone in 9/11 and for the longest time I had something along the lines of "In loving memory of those who lost their lives in 9/11" in my signature. Its the second event that really woke me up to how the world was, and still is to some extent.

I honestly try to not sound condescending, and maybe in the past I might have given more effort in trying to not sound like it, but over the years my fucks have dwindled.

Ninja its cool that you believe that there is nothing in this universe rather than what you smell, touch, taste, and hear. I just think differently based on my experiences and I'm sure I'm not the only J2er here who has had a paranormal encounter... I'm looking at you... you know who you are. Remember the doorbell? I will not name names, though, that's for them to say or not.

Here, have a blast from my past.

Namaste, everyone with peace and love.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Oh woah a shotgun blast of condescending bullshit gee you got me.
Female hysteria was once a common medical diagnosis for women. It is no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder, but still has lasting social implications. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for hundreds of years in Western Europe.[1] In Western medicine hysteria was considered both common and chronic among women. The American Psychiatric Association dropped the term hysteria in 1952. Even though it was categorized as a disease, hysteria's symptoms were synonymous with normal functioning female sexuality.[1] Women considered to have it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and a "tendency to cause trouble".[1]

In extreme cases, the woman may have been forced to enter an insane asylum or to have undergone surgical hysterectomy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Hysteria has a long documented historical use of shutting down women who talk back to you through threat of medical retaliation. You made a long condescending post in which you outlined a fairy tale in which you were always right about a thing you think is true and now that you're being clapped back you need to crouch down and explain the difference between the good guys and the bad guys to the "hysterical" woman because to you it's obvious she "just doesn't get that I'm right about all this".

It's sexist bullshit, and considering the communities you likely frequent in order to discuss all this fantasy it's completely unsurprising.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Neelpos wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:59 pm Oh woah a shotgun blast of condescending bullshit gee you got me.
Female hysteria was once a common medical diagnosis for women. It is no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder, but still has lasting social implications. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for hundreds of years in Western Europe.[1] In Western medicine hysteria was considered both common and chronic among women. The American Psychiatric Association dropped the term hysteria in 1952. Even though it was categorized as a disease, hysteria's symptoms were synonymous with normal functioning female sexuality.[1] Women considered to have it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and a "tendency to cause trouble".[1]

In extreme cases, the woman may have been forced to enter an insane asylum or to have undergone surgical hysterectomy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Hysteria has a long documented historical use of shutting down women who talk back to you through threat of medical retaliation. You made a long condescending post in which you outlined a fairy tale in which you were always right about a thing you think is true and now that you're being clapped back you need to crouch down and explain the difference between the good guys and the bad guys to the "hysterical" woman because to you it's obvious she "just doesn't get that I'm right about all this".

It's sexist bullshit, and considering the communities you likely frequent in order to discuss all this fantasy it's completely unsurprising.
Neel, don't get hysterical on me.
Yatta!
Oh deer

Post by Yatta! » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:09 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 am Wow apparently you haven't heard that nobody got hurt and some weren't even bombs.
OK w/e you've gone off the deep end if you think actions like this are fine if "nobody got hurt."

I'm done. Tootles!
Fufuberry

Post by Fufuberry » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:27 pm

!!!!!!
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Yatta! wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:09 pm
Nightwolf wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:04 am Wow apparently you haven't heard that nobody got hurt and some weren't even bombs.
OK w/e you've gone off the deep end if you think actions like this are fine if "nobody got hurt."

I'm done. Tootles!
Jesus you guys. Why do you keep on misinterpreting or put words into my mouth.

I start talking and speculating over a current event.

"You're cheering terrorism."

I tell people to calm down by telling them they're being hysterical.

"You're a sexist!"

I say that nobody got hurt, because nobody got hurt. Not implying I'm okay with anything.

"You're okay with it!"

You guys have literally gone off the deep end.

EDIT:

Forgot these ones.

I'm talking about historical events.

"You're a Prophet of the End!"

Discussing Trump's tweets.

"You're claiming Trump is a Paragon of Truth!"

There's probably more but seriously guys... *shake head*

The only rational one here was Ninja with his amazing research.
Fufuberry

Post by Fufuberry » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:02 am

The concept of hysteria and specifically calling a bitch 'hysterical' is sexist. Neelpos called you out on this and you decided to double down rather than acknowledge your mishap.

It's okay to concede. To err is human. This is not an attractive hill to die on.

I also don't think incompetence (not causing harm despite your clear intention to do so) is a valid excuse for violent actions and intentions. No matter how convenient.
!!!!!!
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:58 am

Fufuberry wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:02 am The concept of hysteria and specifically calling a bitch 'hysterical' is sexist. Neelpos called you out on this and you decided to double down rather than acknowledge your mishap.

It's okay to concede. To err is human. This is not an attractive hill to die on.

I also don't think incompetence (not causing harm despite your clear intention to do so) is a valid excuse for violent actions and intentions. No matter how convenient.
Yes, if I was a sexist or was being sexist. I'm not a prideful man in the past I have said sorry when I knew I was in the wrong. There isn't a sexist, racist or anything like that bone in my body.

Like I showed the word itself is not sexist.

People give connotations to the word because of it's origins. People these days don't even know what sexist is or what real racist people are like. I'm not doubling down even I've shown the definition of hysterical Neel choose to show the "Female Hysteria" history of the word thats great but did I say, "Yatta that looks like Female Hysteria to me, you better go see a doctor." That would be sexist, but I didn't say it. Because I'm not sexist.

But sure, feel free to villainize me for implying something I've never and have ever been, so you can justify yourself in what ever you see me as.

And if the mods decide to ban me for showing an example of real sexist is and me explicitly saying I am not then, well I feel really sorry about this place.

Peace and Love.
Fufuberry

Post by Fufuberry » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:43 am

I don't think I have the energy for this "argument" rn. But I'll try.

Calling a woman hysterical cuts deep and is sexist af. It is a word that has been used to shut down womens' speech, akin to calling a black person uppity. This. Is. True. We were medically abused for decades for not acquiescing to men, not bowing to the needs of men. Abused, electrocuted, raped, silenced.

If you still stand behind your statement you stand behind that history in support of it. Please, don't do that.

I absolutely do know from experience what sexism is. It pervades my life every day.
!!!!!!
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 pm

mbaxter wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:44 am Image

You don't care what truth is; you care what fits your narrative.
I'll just quote Mbaxy on this. I to am done with this, I know I'm not sexist and I can't say or do anything to prove you otherwise. So I'm done. I'm just going to continue with world events later on as they occur.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Wow.