The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Shows credibility of Project Veritas and how they try to show the truth about people, and how they (the subject of the investigation) twist the words to favor themselves, whilst using projection.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8521
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:23 am

That's dumb because project veritas is led by a conservative journalist/activist James O'Keefe. Obviously there is no bias or agenda going on whatsoever in his videos.
Image
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:33 pm

They don't put a spin on what their targets say, they just put it out there for the world to see. Unlike some mysterious source from CNN or wherever.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:34 pm

So question to the peeps who actually read this. What do you guys think about that whole immigrant caravan?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:00 pm



Great video, he answers the question you asked Django.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Yatta!
Oh deer
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Yatta! » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
User avatar
marbear
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: vermont

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by marbear » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:33 pm
They don't put a spin on what their targets say, they just put it out there for the world to see. Unlike some mysterious source from CNN or wherever.
Nightwolf, Project Veritas is widely regarded as an organization that actively misrepresents the 'undercover' conversations that they are portraying. Note, their credibility has been criticized by reporters from all types of news media, not just those perceived as having a liberal bias. Interesting for me is that the video you linked, I did watch, and noted that the editing throughout the video was extremely apparent. It's not like they haven't cut out bits and pieces of conversation, because they certainly have. This is misleading and non-credible, and for that reason, I do not understand why you think that they are not 'spinning' their targets.

This 'sting' on the WaPo is also regarded as one of their most failed ops. Have you read this Wikipedia article covering the attempt? While you may not believe the wiki summary, I'd encourage you to do some digging on James O'Keefe and what his motivations and technique are.

Unfortunately, organizations like Project Veritas are fueled by lies and a desire to deceive their audience. There are no credible organizations that can affirm their work. I'm not sure why you're quick to consider them to be truthful.

You might be tempted to link me to this page, and defend their editing/whatever. However, the site's main defense is, 'that criticism was unfair,' or 'we did not do that' or 'we can't release raw footage simply because it's too long!' — without providing any proof to the contrary.

To be frank, even if they are 'exposing' certain news organizations to have a slight bias, that still does not prove that their journalism is bad and facts are fabricated. It is not healthy for a news organization to maintain a bias, but it is also important that the reader does their own research and confirms facts for themselves with an understanding of what that bias might look like.

I do not think that I will convince you that there is no deep state, or that the major news media are credible. I do hope that you will really consider why you believe the sites that you do, and perhaps reevaluate your criteria for what you consider a reliable source. It doesn't have to be the Washington Post, but it really shouldn't be Project Veritas, either.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 am

Yatta! wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
A false flag, so they can victimize themselves, so people who don't know jack about history will give them sympathy. They used the same MO with the Pizzagate attack. I'm still a gamer, and play games. Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized." I'm still the same person, the only difference is that we no longer have that common thread of playing games together and leaving politics outside. I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
Last edited by Nightwolf on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:22 am

marbear wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:35 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:33 pm
They don't put a spin on what their targets say, they just put it out there for the world to see. Unlike some mysterious source from CNN or wherever.
Nightwolf, Project Veritas is widely regarded as an organization that actively misrepresents the 'undercover' conversations that they are portraying. Note, their credibility has been criticized by reporters from all types of news media, not just those perceived as having a liberal bias. Interesting for me is that the video you linked, I did watch, and noted that the editing throughout the video was extremely apparent. It's not like they haven't cut out bits and pieces of conversation, because they certainly have. This is misleading and non-credible, and for that reason, I do not understand why you think that they are not 'spinning' their targets.

This 'sting' on the WaPo is also regarded as one of their most failed ops. Have you read this Wikipedia article covering the attempt? While you may not believe the wiki summary, I'd encourage you to do some digging on James O'Keefe and what his motivations and technique are.

Unfortunately, organizations like Project Veritas are fueled by lies and a desire to deceive their audience. There are no credible organizations that can affirm their work. I'm not sure why you're quick to consider them to be truthful.

You might be tempted to link me to this page, and defend their editing/whatever. However, the site's main defense is, 'that criticism was unfair,' or 'we did not do that' or 'we can't release raw footage simply because it's too long!' — without providing any proof to the contrary.

To be frank, even if they are 'exposing' certain news organizations to have a slight bias, that still does not prove that their journalism is bad and facts are fabricated. It is not healthy for a news organization to maintain a bias, but it is also important that the reader does their own research and confirms facts for themselves with an understanding of what that bias might look like.

I do not think that I will convince you that there is no deep state, or that the major news media are credible. I do hope that you will really consider why you believe the sites that you do, and perhaps reevaluate your criteria for what you consider a reliable source. It doesn't have to be the Washington Post, but it really shouldn't be Project Veritas, either.
I have always been the conspiracy nut in these forums long long long before you got here Marbear. I knew about the Cabal/Illuminati/Deep State or what ever people call them before it was so widely known today.

Literally years ago I people like me who knew what was going on with the world would say things like they are listening to your phone calls and such and people would scoff at that notion, it wasn't until Snowden came out to show the world that it was true. Now-a-day everyone knows this and they say they have nothing to hide, hell people have amazon Echo with Alexia listening to everything going on.



My sister has one of these we did the same thing, responded the same way by not answering and turning itself off.

Let me ask you when do you hear the word Cabal, and learn its meaning? Was it recently, maybe within the last few years?

I've known about things like, Operation Mockingbird for years even before the term FAKE NEWS was all over on the internet, I also remember when it became widely known. And how MSM flips it, its so now everybody uses it to try to discredit the other.

I also am aware of the CIA mind control experiments that they have done for years, and then later just like Operation Mockingbird they just went underground. It was called MK Ultra, and unlike a link from wikipedia or anything that has been taken over I'll send you directly to CIA's own vault.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 00150005-5

Hell if you want links on UFO's and how government have been disclosing the info for years, if you want that link I can send you there.

So please, don't tell me oh Cabal isn't real. Please, I've known all of this for years, and only now is it coming into the limelight of the general public. Why is there a spin saying there isn't a Cabal umm maybe because they control the MSM and throw out that program for the general public to scoff at ideas as if they could be real.

That is called Psy-Ops. Twisting peoples thinking processes. So people don't think for themselves and follow with the rest.

Which is why the NPC meme is hilarious and so fitting. And that's why Twitter banned the whole thing. They don't actually go against real bots, no, only people joking around. Not only that the TV says that meme is dehumanizing... really? Its there in hope to get people to be introspective, so they could wake up.

Sorry if I was rash with this response, I do get impatient sometimes with people. I've been waiting for people to wake up for decades, literally.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
otterfiend
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by otterfiend » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Nightwolf can you stop trying to convince us you're some prophet of the end dictated by a shadow government in our midst?
Literally nobody on this forum agrees with you. We've told you we don't care. We've made fun of you endlessly. Stop trying.
User avatar
marbear
Posts: 678
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: vermont

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by marbear » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Right, I forgot that the three years between the seven years that I have been here and the 10 years that you have been here really left a gap in my understanding of the different personalities on this forum? I don't think that being a self-proclaimed 'conspiracy nut' is reason enough to justify spreading verifiably false information.

None of the topics that you mentioned answered any of the points I brought up about the news. This is why people aren't listening to you and haven't taken you seriously on this forum. You're rebutting by just throwing out more random allegations without any clear tie into the previous topic. It's hard to debate someone who uses this strategy. I don't know what you're right about and I don't know everything that you're wrong about either. What I do know is that James O'Keefe is proven to be a liar and you get at least some of your news and ideas from him. Maybe some of your conspiracies are correct, but it's frustrating that you seem to believe them just because it fits into your deep state narrative. I hate to say it, but the thing is that the groups that you believe to be factual are likely those that are "Twisting peoples thinking processes. So people don't think for themselves and follow with the rest."
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:00 pm

otterfiend wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:04 pm
Nightwolf can you stop trying to convince us you're some prophet of the end dictated by a shadow government in our midst?
Literally nobody on this forum agrees with you. We've told you we don't care. We've made fun of you endlessly. Stop trying.
Woah woah woah, when did I say I was a prophet of the end? Hell have you even read the title of this thread? Have you even been paying attention to what I have been saying at all? This thread refers to all those corrupt Deep Stater are going to get arrested. Before that the MSM will be exposed by revealing the truth behind FISA. So the general public will know they've been lied too. Don't take my word for it just, or hell don't even care.

The only reason I brought up those last hard truth topics is because most people believe the memes or what TV tells them and they don't do any research.

The fact that you are even replying means you still literally give a shit to respond so, making your last statement is a lie.

Also I know some of you guys do make fun of me and they have been doing it looooong before you got here bro. I used to be much nicer too, that changed thanks to trying to have a nice conversation with some J2ers.

So really all you've said is nothing new to me.
Last edited by Nightwolf on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:17 pm

marbear wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:13 pm
Right, I forgot that the three years between the seven years that I have been here and the 10 years that you have been here really left a gap in my understanding of the different personalities on this forum? I don't think that being a self-proclaimed 'conspiracy nut' is reason enough to justify spreading verifiably false information.

None of the topics that you mentioned answered any of the points I brought up about the news. This is why people aren't listening to you and haven't taken you seriously on this forum. You're rebutting by just throwing out more random allegations without any clear tie into the previous topic. It's hard to debate someone who uses this strategy. I don't know what you're right about and I don't know everything that you're wrong about either. What I do know is that James O'Keefe is proven to be a liar and you get at least some of your news and ideas from him. Maybe some of your conspiracies are correct, but it's frustrating that you seem to believe them just because it fits into your deep state narrative. I hate to say it, but the thing is that the groups that you believe to be factual are likely those that are "Twisting peoples thinking processes. So people don't think for themselves and follow with the rest."
Wow, verifiably false info huh...

I gave you a more credible source than Wikipedia, go to any college they're most likely tell you not to use it as a source. I give you direct source from the CIA, I give you direct audio from Project Veritas, and you're throwing all their testamony because why? Because its not the full audio clip. Veritas, and Wikileaks have never redacted anything that shows their credibility. Most MSM where you get your info probably has. So keep on believing your MSM if you want to, frankly I don't care. Just don't tell me what to "Believe" because unlike you I do my research, and I'm not rigid enough not to change my believe once new evidence comes into play.

Also I didn't proclaim myself to being a conspiracy nut, the people here have. And I still love it to this day.

Now then please prove my info wrong then, if you're so adamant about it. You claim
marbear wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:13 pm
...spreading verifiably false information.
To be honest I don't even know what topic you're talking about your just throwing a blanket against all my statements here. If your talking about my last examples about NSA spying that's gonna be a tough one because its already common knowledge, or MK Ultra again my source is more credible than wikipedia.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 am
Yatta! wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
A false flag, so they can victimize themselves, so people who don't know jack about history will give them sympathy. They used the same MO with the Pizzagate attack. I'm still a gamer, and play games. Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized." I'm still the same person, the only difference is that we no longer have that common thread of playing games together and leaving politics outside. I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
Actually now that I'm thinking about it, maybe its the opposite that the good guys have created that false flag as an excuse to investigate their homes...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Image
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Yatta!
Oh deer
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Yatta! » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 am

A false flag
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
the good guys have created that false flag as an excuse to investigate their homes
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
the good guys ... their homes investigated
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
Really?

Also
I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
I know you're not a Russian bot since you don't follow their post patterns. You are, however, following the post patterns as someone who is being radicalized by them.

Do you go to 8chan, 4chan, twitter, or abovetopsecret by any chance? reddit.com/r/conspiracy (russian penetration varies by subreddit)?

Edit: Calling someone who is perpetrating a mailbombing spree the "good guys" is seriously fucked up regardless of their goals. This is basic morals, regardless of what perceived evil is being fought. You are cheering on a form of terrorism for christ sake! Holy shit, Nightwolf! What the fuck?!
Post Reply