The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
User avatar
marbear
Posts: 674
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: vermont

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by marbear » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Bass_Clef wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 am
Someday I hope to be half the retard that Nightwolf is

Though a power such as that isn't learned...
You can challenge someone's beliefs without saying meaningless, insulting bullshit.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:30 am

That's great and all but I'm not here to challenge his beliefs, I'm just here to make fun of him because we should all know by now that he isn't changing his mind on shit.

And to insult him meaninglessly
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
ScruffyTheJanitor
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: Jammin Jersey

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by ScruffyTheJanitor » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:31 pm

marbear wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:29 pm
Bass_Clef wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 am
Someday I hope to be half the retard that Nightwolf is

Though a power such as that isn't learned...
You can challenge someone's beliefs without saying meaningless, insulting bullshit.
But that's hard. I'd rather make personal attacks on subjects that have little to nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Like a winner does.
"Gotta fuck em as early as possible"
-Bass Clef
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 pm

ScruffyTheJanitor wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:31 pm
marbear wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:29 pm
Bass_Clef wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:02 am
Someday I hope to be half the retard that Nightwolf is

Though a power such as that isn't learned...
You can challenge someone's beliefs without saying meaningless, insulting bullshit.
But that's hard. I'd rather make personal attacks on subjects that have little to nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Like a winner does.
I mean all Nightwolf does is call you guys brainwashed and blows off literally everything you could possibly show him. After a certain point I think trying to be nice and reasonable is out of the question and making fun of him is fair game. Dude's a tremendous asshole and I don't feel bad about being a dick to him. I've been nice and reasonable to him in the past and my patience with him has long since run out.
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:56 pm

But here, I'll play ball a bit.

Hey Nightwolf, what do you say to this? https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Django wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:00 pm
I like too see what the other side believes in, regardless of how crazy or impossible hard is it too believe. Knowing what the opposition thinks and feels
and what they speculate can be a lesson in political science manipulation. And in conspiracy theories we can analyse the psychological concerns and wish fulfillment of the uneducated , the socially unhappy ,and the economically needy.

Thank you nightwolf, for being a warning and example on how not to think.
There's opposition and then there's Nightwolf, who is just a fucking nut. Dude's on the extreme end of everything
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:04 pm

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:29 pm

As to the rest of this conversation, Clef in the beginning of every single one of my threads I always wanted to share a topic and simply discuss it with you guys. Instead of a meaningful dialogue I've always found myself at the butt-end of a joke. I've tried to be kind, but human beings have their limits, at least with me I'm no saint, and I do get upset with everyone calling me names. Even now that you're insulting me, I try to talk back. That shows character, don't you think? Since that article is CNN, I personally wouldn't even trust their weather reports, TBH. Its so completely biased you really need a fine comb to figure out where does the real story begin and their narrative ends.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:29 pm
Since that article is CNN, I personally wouldn't even trust their weather reports, TBH. Its so completely biased you really need a fine comb to figure out where does the real story begin and their narrative ends.
Case in point there. "I won't comment on a widly reported on story because fake news"
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:50 pm

And I used to be polite and civil with you, but you proved to be so insufferably smug and dickheaded that it's not worth the effort. You can't be reasoned with or talked to about things. If you disagree with a source or a story all you do is deflect about how fake or biased shit is. God forbid you actually comment on things or read any of the stories that are listed to say anything other than "fake and biased." Normal reasonable people don't act the way you do. Sure you want to share your shit and that's fair but you refuse to take any criticism of your beliefs, blowing it off every time. You don't have discussions, you just dump your conspiracy shit and insult the people who disagree with you. Shit man, I'm probably the closest to your end of the political spectrum of anyone in j2 and even I'm sick of your shit. Even when you're in the right you're so shitty about it.
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:57 pm

And reading this thread alone people have attempted to have meaningful dialogue with you, it's just that you and your attitude don't actually facilitate it. Not to say that some here haven't overreacted to some of the things you've said but in general you are the problem
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Bass_Clef wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:57 pm
And reading this thread alone people have attempted to have meaningful dialogue with you, it's just that you and your attitude don't actually facilitate it. Not to say that some here haven't overreacted to some of the things you've said but in general you are the problem
Lets take a point and elaborate.

In the beginning with Yatta she was very civil in the questions she brought up and seemed to have a genuine dialogue.
Yatta! wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
Minus the already skewed perspective she already showed of me. Oh and teasing me if I thought reality was really real. Again I was elated thinking someone finally to get a good discussion on a topic, thoughts rather than what any media tells us it could be. So I gave her my honest response with a little humor, because I was happy to see someone try and have an honest talk.
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 am
Yatta! wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
A false flag, so they can victimize themselves, so people who don't know jack about history will give them sympathy. They used the same MO with the Pizzagate attack. I'm still a gamer, and play games. Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized." I'm still the same person, the only difference is that we no longer have that common thread of playing games together and leaving politics outside. I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
Then since the event was still new I wasn't sure what to make about it, so I gave her my counter thoughts.
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:23 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:52 am
Yatta! wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Any opinions on the recent pipe bomb event, Nightwolf?

You're getting radicalized and don't even know it. Sheesh, you aren't the Nightwolf I knew back in '15...
A false flag, so they can victimize themselves, so people who don't know jack about history will give them sympathy. They used the same MO with the Pizzagate attack. I'm still a gamer, and play games. Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized." I'm still the same person, the only difference is that we no longer have that common thread of playing games together and leaving politics outside. I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
Actually now that I'm thinking about it, maybe its the opposite that the good guys have created that false flag as an excuse to investigate their homes...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Image
Again adding humor of me thinking about the subject above. Keeping it light, and then this...
Yatta! wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:01 am
A false flag
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
the good guys have created that false flag as an excuse to investigate their homes
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
the good guys ... their homes investigated
Could you please explain what do you mean by when you say "radicalized."
Really?

Also
I assure you I'm still me, no Russian Bot, promise. ;3
I know you're not a Russian bot since you don't follow their post patterns. You are, however, following the post patterns as someone who is being radicalized by them.

Do you go to 8chan, 4chan, twitter, or abovetopsecret by any chance? reddit.com/r/conspiracy (russian penetration varies by subreddit)?

Edit: Calling someone who is perpetrating a mailbombing spree the "good guys" is seriously fucked up regardless of their goals. This is basic morals, regardless of what perceived evil is being fought. You are cheering on a form of terrorism for christ sake! Holy shit, Nightwolf! What the fuck?!
Me, cheering on terrorism? Never, a lot of misinfo here but people don't see that. I could even elaborate more on the disinfo but people really don't care because cognative bias. So what am I to do ask someone to calm down? Well it went as well as this.

Image

Then I was accused of being called a sexist for trying to get someone to calm down. I don't even know nor have enough facepalm memes to show how I truly feel about that.

And lastly, I don't mind talking about the whole case but if you could could you give me the records of the court rather than a news story from CNN please?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4206
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Nightwolf wrote:its okay guys i didnt mean it when expressing my views i was just being lighthearted and funny
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Bass_Clef
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Bass_Clef » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:05 pm

The classic "I was only pretending to be Nightwolf" defense
Don't fuck with me! I have the power of God and Anime on my side!
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Again, show of character.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
Post Reply