<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:12 pm

just another conspiracy nothing new to see here
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:25 pm

So big nothing burger finally is being served.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Ok sure
Why not continue the discussion using illustrations from famous political cartoonist ben garrison

This is what pro trump conspiracy theorist believe:

This is what they think of the media:

This is how they argue:

This is who they really are:
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Sorry that you are triggered, but don't worry I can keep on waiting til its more obvious. Seems just as credible as CNN though.

Remember the conned phrase Nothing burger was the guy who was working in CNN. So us Pro Trump or whatever you want to call us didn't create it.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 am

Question, I wonder why nobody in the MSM has asked President Trump or anyone directly in his cabinet about Q.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:22 am

Nightwolf wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 am Question, I wonder why nobody in the MSM has asked President Trump or anyone directly in his cabinet about Q.
Same reason they don't ask about lizard people, I imagine.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 pm

mbaxter wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:22 am
Nightwolf wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:26 am Question, I wonder why nobody in the MSM has asked President Trump or anyone directly in his cabinet about Q.
I thought about that, but its not as far fetched as the lizard people concept. And to completely dispel people like me, it would take 2 seconds for them to say, "Nope nobody here around with that name." Then the other side to that coin would be they'd say yes its all true there is a group called Q. My point in that question it would take 2 seconds for the truth to come out whether yes or no. And people who are in those meetings or always in close proximity to the Prez, why don't they ask it though...
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!

Post by mbaxter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:14 pm
I thought about that, but its not as far fetched as the lizard people concept. And to completely dispel people like me, it would take 2 seconds for them to say, "Nope nobody here around with that name." Then the other side to that coin would be they'd say yes its all true there is a group called Q. My point in that question it would take 2 seconds for the truth to come out whether yes or no. And people who are in those meetings or always in close proximity to the Prez, why don't they ask it though...
Here are the two plausible scenarios you aren't taking into consideration:
1) The president says "nope, nobody here by that name, it's entirely fake" and then all the Q folks claim he's lying. Or the Q person posts that it's a lie and people believe that, despite further evidence it's bullshit directly from the president. Basically I can't see any scenario where it's denied but the Q folks believe it.
2) The president does his usual bullshit "maybe maybe not" answer he gives to all sorts of stuff, and Q fools take that to mean verification rather than the president acting like an old man with Alzheimers.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 pm

mbaxter wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm
1) The president says "nope, nobody here by that name, it's entirely fake" and then all the Q folks claim he's lying. Or the Q person posts that it's a lie and people believe that, despite further evidence it's bullshit directly from the president. Basically I can't see any scenario where it's denied but the Q folks believe it.
2) The president does his usual bullshit "maybe maybe not" answer he gives to all sorts of stuff, and Q fools take that to mean verification rather than the president acting like an old man with Alzheimers.
Saving this I guess for future ref.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!

Post by mbaxter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 pm
Do you believe either of those is not a possible outcome?
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm

mbaxter wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 pm
Nightwolf wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:57 pm
Do you believe either of those is not a possible outcome?
I already explained the possible outcomes. Yes or No. If you wish to add a maybe thats fine, but you didn't even include a yes, which speaks volumes.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!

Post by mbaxter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Nightwolf wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm I already explained the possible outcomes. Yes or No. If you wish to add a maybe thats fine, but you didn't even include a yes, which speaks volumes.
To quote myself:
mbaxter wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm Here are the two plausible scenarios you aren't taking into consideration:
You had already listed yes.

You clearly don't wish to actually discuss the problems of a faith-based group like Q-believers when it comes to confronting possible disappointing realities, so I'll stop responding to this line of discussion.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:53 am

mbaxter wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:23 pmYou clearly don't wish to actually discuss the problem
Every Nightwolf thread. Posits his own points, ignores or discards everyone elses, pretends he's being objective. Welcome.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:14 am

mbaxter wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:23 pm
Nightwolf wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm I already explained the possible outcomes. Yes or No. If you wish to add a maybe thats fine, but you didn't even include a yes, which speaks volumes.
To quote myself:
mbaxter wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm Here are the two plausible scenarios you aren't taking into consideration:
You had already listed yes.

You clearly don't wish to actually discuss the problems of a faith-based group like Q-believers when it comes to confronting possible disappointing realities, so I'll stop responding to this line of discussion.
1) The original question if you are forgetting is, if he acknowledges the existence of Q, not whether Mbaxy believes in something or not.

2) To acknowledge somethings existence is simply a yes or no.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!

Post by mbaxter » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:43 am

I'm sad to see your ability to even have a conversation is going downhill.