FISA Memo

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
Nightwolf

FISA Memo

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Here is the full text document of the FISA memo. I for one am glad to actually see some transparency in this government.

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Mass Arrests currently in progress... :toot:
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Re: FISA Memo

Post by Django » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Trump sucks
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:48 pm

I think the love affair part between Lisa Paige and Peter strozk sounds unbelievable conspiracy vehicle.

Still the elephant in the room is still left unanswered, why would candidate Trump meet with Russian lawyer jeopardizing his transparency on his Presidential run?

All signs point to both candidates playing dirty political tricks on each other. The enemy of my enemy is, unfortunately, not my friend

Django out
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

have you read the other memo?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 370401002/

i'd like to know what you think of this
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:19 am

I saw that. Explain to me this, what is a counter memo? There's an incident, its recorded in the memo, the memo is given to the public. Then the counter story, the counter memo is later given out. Kevin Shipp tells explains it clearly what happened. Below here. He says exactly what I think about the subject matter, including this counter memo.

What do you think about this? I'm not asking you to watch the whole thing. The memo/dossier aspect of it is within the first few minutes.
Rat-morningstar
sexy Belgian god
<b><u>sexy Belgian god</u></b>

Post by Rat-morningstar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:24 am

It's a memo, a written document. Someone wrote it.
I mean, if you find the second memo suspect, why not the first one?

Why would you blindly believe the first memo and disregard the second, which was released by the same house.
Except, you know, they redacted half of the second one for reasons unknown.

Also i watched the first 5 minutes but stopped when he started going on about "the face of evil"
If someone ever tries to tell you the other side is plain evil, you can be sure he's full of shit.

Is there actually anything relevant in there?
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:17 pm

I said the first few minutes, face of evil was other stuff. Hes CIA like I said, he's seen shit. Although that's not what we are discussing here.

If you didn't catch the main points I'll put them down here so you can see them.

Now the Narrative is the Russians interfered with the elections, correct? To who's favor? Trump or Hillary? Because I thought Trump was with the Russians... right? Thats what everybody is saying. Or is there no more Russia/Trump Collusion?

Russian Intelligence supplied false information and interfered with a presidential election - paid senior Russian Security Officers. Who paid for this and which side was it? Was it for Trump or against him?

CIA labeled it "intelligence" and leaded it to selected news media. Is there Operation Mockingbird at play here? Paid intelligence against Trump. Clear cut agenda here. Oh yes the intelligence was golden shower, lol.

Basis for FBI initiation of NSA surveillance on president-elect and his campaign team. With that original info Samantha Powers (UN ambassador) used it with the NSA to unmask 260 Americans. With those warrants, the FBI used information from Russian Intelligence to get an NSA FISA approval to spy on Donald Trump and his Cabinet.

Thats just going into 2 minutes and 44 seconds into it.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:55 pm

So what if they spied on trump and his cabinet. The CIA as an institution is obliged to use any method necessary to uncover if
there was any suspicion of Russian intelligence interfering with the election to their favor, specially if both nations have had a history
of fierce enmity. Trump winning was a huge unanticipated occurrence ,and in today's day and age, online media plays a huge role on the perception of the american public, therefore weak against such hypothetical interference.

Remember, that during the Watergate scandal, the transgressors ended with impunity despite efforts from the president who had the
aid of the FBI, CIA, IRS ,because of the evidence they found was overwhelmingly positive towards shedding a light in corruption of
Nixon's presidency. What if such evidence were to be found. Would you still side with trump, or your will your perception of him be altered.

As of now, it seems that evidence in favor of the president corroborating with the Russians seems insufficient. But the fact, that he was being watched, shouldn't make you interpret this in a negative way ,but re-invigorate your pride in your government institutions, as much as you despise them, as they are protecting the interest, not of the political parties, government institutions or companies ,but the american people in the flesh.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:11 am

You missed a very key point that was said, Django. Please look and listen again.
otterfiend

Post by otterfiend » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Nightwolf wrote:You missed a very key point that was said, Django. Please look and listen again.
Was it this one?
Nightwolf: Lord of Vague Replies wrote:Image
yeah