star wars revenge of the sith spoilers

stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
[Myth] Cable Guy

star wars revenge of the sith spoilers

Post by [Myth] Cable Guy » Thu May 19, 2005 6:35 am

the jedi die
padme has twins
anakin becomes vader

oh and this movie was so shitty if it was a chick i wouldn't fuck it with your dick!

In all seriousness though very good visual effects, a muddled pacing of the story line, and it's one major downfall which was almost painfull for me was listening to portman try to act, the constant reminder of why a high school drop out should not write a movie script didn't help her but none the less a trained bald monkey could have done better in that role.

every single attempt at a serious scene that wasn't all fighting fell flat on it's face in my opinion, If you are planning to go see this i would wait for dvd just wasn't worth it in my opinion
Gollum

Post by Gollum » Thu May 19, 2005 8:00 am

You should be ban form these forums cable guy. I loved it. Yes there was a few blah scences but just about every movie has those. This is a must see movie at the show. By watching it on TV you will lose half the effects. I loved the music/special effects.

I knew everything about this movie before lucas made episode 1 and 2. So there wasn't any real surprises. Was anyone else that didn't know what was going to happen suprised by anything?
Try not! Do, or do not! There is no try!
breakerfall

Post by breakerfall » Thu May 19, 2005 8:05 am

Well, despite being a massive sci-fi fan (I'm ashamed to admit) I've not seen all of the star wars films, including the old ones. It's the one thing I've never gotten around to doing. However, I think a bunch of us are going to see the film tonight - so I suppose I can form an opinion on this one film, without having any bias I might have gained from watching and liking the previous movies.

Either way, definately not front page material cableguy. :P
Delinquent

Post by Delinquent » Thu May 19, 2005 10:23 am

I have heard several other reports about this movie (from people who saw it at 12pm). I'll be going to see it this weekend, and probably downloading it shortly thereafter.

All, and I repeat all, of the reports I have heard are great.

He doesn't deserve a ban for any reason, he is stating his opinion, but he chose the wrong forum. (moved to other subjects).

/.Delinquent
STEAM_0:1:209083
Cc_Hairy

Post by Cc_Hairy » Thu May 19, 2005 2:04 pm

at least it said spoilers in the title
bin laden wrote:I still think bush is the one that did all the shit
http://activistnews.blogspot.com/
Bluefox

Post by Bluefox » Thu May 19, 2005 6:55 pm

He was joking Delinquent. And yes the movie was fucking awsome. I loved it....and personally I think anyone who didn't like it doesn't know a good movie when they watch it. Not only were the special affects great, but the story line was awsome too. The Emperor was my favorite character from that movie, especially when he said "Oh I am too weak, I cannot fight please save me" and when Anakin cut off Mace Windu's arm Emperor Palpatine smiled and blasted Mace with full energy with Force lightning. I loved it :D fucking awsome movie :)
Majin

Post by Majin » Thu May 19, 2005 7:07 pm

I love it overall, but the Darth Vader "NOOO" was just... eh they could have cut that out.

"Alright i'm outta here." -- FUTURAMA won't you come back?
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Thu May 19, 2005 7:10 pm

Darth Majin wrote:I love it overall, but the Darth Vader "NOOO" was just... eh they could have cut that out.
:lol:
I heard about that. I can't wait.
Bluefox

Post by Bluefox » Thu May 19, 2005 7:14 pm

Darth Majin wrote:I love it overall, but the Darth Vader "NOOO" was just... eh they could have cut that out.
Yeah I think Vader is cool, but Anakin just pisses me off. My favorite character of them all, is Emperor Palpatine though definatly. He is so evil is awsome :lol:
Cowboy Nastyman

Post by Cowboy Nastyman » Thu May 19, 2005 8:02 pm

im goign to wait til next week to see this, when all the crazies are gone
Ronin wrote:Oh and for the record, Cowboy Nastyman is a fucking awesome name.
breakerfall

Post by breakerfall » Thu May 19, 2005 8:19 pm

Saw this tonight and I have to say - I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Also have to agree that the "noooo" scene was a little lame, if not cheesy. But all in all, a very entertaining film. :)
FUTURAMA

Post by FUTURAMA » Thu May 19, 2005 8:24 pm

I loved it, I'm not much of a fan of the Emperor, but damn he did one hell of a good job in his role, the whole scene with mace windu where he smacked his lightsaber away and the emperor just squirmed like the piece of slime he is was brilliant, Anakin kicks ass, i loved it when yoda gave the smackdown on the emperors guards, i expected more of a fight from the jedi but it was still done exceptionally well
Anxiously awaiting: More FUTURAMA, Smash Bros, and A Prince of Persia movie.
Yogo

Post by Yogo » Thu May 19, 2005 11:18 pm

saw it today with breaker, i thought it was "meh"
it just didn't seem to flow right, and it was like they rushed it. the scene where sidius convinces anakin to join the darkside and go kill the jedi's was just too quick

"what have i done?"
"meh, he was trying to take over, go kill some jedi"
"sure thing"

there seemed to be no transition, he was a half decent guy trying to save his wife, then bang, he's evil.

they could have stretched the film by half an hour and actually added some content and no-one would have minded.

i have to agree though, the acting was pretty horrible, the guy who played anakin who's name i would mis-spell if i tried was just dire, he had only 1 emotion.
Bluefox

Post by Bluefox » Thu May 19, 2005 11:24 pm

FUTURAMA wrote:I loved it, I'm not much of a fan of the Emperor, but damn he did one hell of a good job in his role, the whole scene with mace windu where he smacked his lightsaber away and the emperor just squirmed like the piece of slime he is was brilliant, Anakin kicks ass, i loved it when yoda gave the smackdown on the emperors guards, i expected more of a fight from the jedi but it was still done exceptionally well
Lol The Emperor did that on purpose to make Anakin feel sorry for him.....made himself look weak and scared and helpless, leaving Anakin afraid of loosing his friend. God I love the Emperor hahaha he is just so very.......manipulative.
Gollum

Post by Gollum » Thu May 19, 2005 11:29 pm

Your right bluefox. The emperor could have easily killed him. However by doing what he did it had help turn anakin to the darkside. I am going to write more when I have time. I just really loved it.
Try not! Do, or do not! There is no try!