42%
Peice of shit...
No votes

Total votes: 26
Funny Hat Man

Batman Begins... (mild spoilers...)

Post by Funny Hat Man » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:05 am

Excellent

I've been hearing good things about it since its release earlier in the week. With Ign's review... IMDB's reviews... (I usually see a movie regardless of what people say) and I was blown away. It was so great to see Batman recover its once good name, after the last few trainwreck Batman movies. I was a little skeptic... but I went in with high hopes and was not dissapointed.

The story:
They went fully indepth of how Batman came to be, not just "Ok... he falls into a cave.. see's a Bat then HE'S GOOD GUY" Its goes much deeper than that, it was great.

The acting:
Great, with a cast like this has.. its kinda hard to screw it up... but great performances from everyone.

Things I liked:
New batmobile (Tumbler) this thing fuckin owns!, Batsuit (no stupid nipples YAY) They kept the utility belt with grappling hook (A must!) and the cape... ofcoarse he's have it regardless... but um... this cape it pwnage. The new Batcave... its actually a friggin cave this time. The villan(s), I liked it... scarecrow was really interesting...

If you've seen it add your own stuff, I loved this movie.... infact... I think this is my favorite comicbook movie... with X-Men(1&2) at a close second!

5/5 stars!
Funny Hat Man wrote:I awoke to an amazing blowjob only to find it was a dude... and let him finish
DAK

Post by DAK » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:10 am

I liked, it was cool when Batman iwas talking and the guy was on that stuff so Batman was a freaky and had the stuff coming out his mouth

5/5

~DAK~
a1dan wrote:LOL SKID/DAK LOOK AT THIS POST I MADE ON JOE.TO THIS IS HILARIOUS I AM TROLLING THEM SO HARD.
Fuck you're boring.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:23 am

Dude... Batman Begins... Batman fucking Begins, dude.
Funny Hat Man

Post by Funny Hat Man » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:35 am

I command you to make your next comic aboot it!
Funny Hat Man wrote:I awoke to an amazing blowjob only to find it was a dude... and let him finish
WOZZA

Post by WOZZA » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:33 am

Of course it was a real cave its the beginning :-P although think at end of the film it gives it away its not gonna be like that for long lol.

But its a prequel we all know what kinda happens.

But i thought it was a pretty decent film myself. I didnt think much of the other batman films but for an action film this one was a lot better than the others.
breakerfall

Post by breakerfall » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:48 am

I really like this film, was extremely entertaining and watching it made me wish that <i>I</i> was batman. When a film does that, you know it's a winner!

Now if only the follow-ups continue from where this one left off and pretty much ignore the existing (read: shitty) batman films, we could be onto a big winner. So hopefully, the next batman film will be about the joker!
NinjaBirdman

Post by NinjaBirdman » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:04 pm

breakerfall wrote:Now if only the follow-ups continue from where this one left off and pretty much ignore the existing (read: shitty) batman films, we could be onto a big winner. So hopefully, the next batman film will be about the joker!
A quick look on google suggests that this is the case, but that two face might actually be the next villian... I guess we'll have to see.

As far as the movie goes I thought it was awesome. I think it's my new favorite superhero movie, just brilliant. They didn't rush through it, and they actually developed batman to a point where I really cared about him(and the other good guys too). I loved the batmobile, and the equipment he had. Reminded me of a James Bond film.
HomicidalApe

Post by HomicidalApe » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 pm

The mask thing was crazy.

great movie
"it's basically valve's fault." - Joe
"I have a very predictable pattern here: I make smarmy comments and call people on bullshit. If you start an asinine argument with me, I will not back down." - Hellboy
"the reign of hellboy has seen unprecedented prosperity! viva la hellboy! - Joe
FUTURAMA

Post by FUTURAMA » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:09 pm

what hellboy should really make a comic about is Tang, its slogan is "its a kick in the mouth" come on it like sets you up
Anxiously awaiting: More FUTURAMA, Smash Bros, and A Prince of Persia movie.
Funny Hat Man

Post by Funny Hat Man » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:07 pm

Dude... Batman Begins.... Batman fucking Begins!!!

Great movie... I'll see it with a new crowd sometime next week again.. YAY!
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:21 pm

Yeah, I gotta see it again.
ZIGGO

Post by ZIGGO » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:37 pm

This movie was....Awesome
Mafia

Post by Mafia » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:14 am

Saw it for the 2nd time in 2 nights. I think it has raised the bar for super hero movies. I'd rank em as: Batman Begins, Spiderman 2/The punisher/ X2
renesis

Post by renesis » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:07 pm

The movie owned, it's one of the better movies I have seen this year. It is kinda long, but worth every minute of it. I still like Keaton as Batman though.
Napos

Post by Napos » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:40 pm

Added to the Reveiw Vault :)
<center>ImageImageImage</center>