republicans: comedy gold

stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
NIPPER

Re: republicans: comedy gold

Post by NIPPER » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Except he doesn't really answer the question at all. he just says a bunch of stupid shit because apparently he doesn't understand the difference between sex and sexuality.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

I meant answer from a politician standpoint. In a proper discussion he'd be laughed out of the room but as a politician he actually gave answers related to the question. Not quite what was desired for an answer, but an answer or five nonetheless.
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

yeah these debates are pretty useless in that regard
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

This is why they can get away with it:

Hired Actor, trained to sound like they know what they are talking about, but only saying nonsense. Audience reviewed him as being very knowledgeable.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 pm

NIPPER wrote:Except he doesn't really answer the question at all. he just says a bunch of stupid shit because apparently he doesn't understand the difference between sex and sexuality.

He says he'd re-instate DADT, which is all we needed to know.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

that video was fucking annoying, they should have either written the text or showed the video, instead of jumping back and forth between the two
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Chris Christie is a true american, he wont run.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm fairly certain they are all true Americans, as that's a prerequisite for the job.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm

GRETCHEN CARLSON (co-host): I'd love to pick your brain about politics. [This may actually be the most offensive thing said in the entire segment — Ed.]

HANK WILLIAMS JR.: Yep.

CARLSON: All right. So, I'll start with an easy question, who do you like in the GOP race?

WILLIAMS: Nobody.

STEVE DOOCY (co-host): Nobody?

WILLIAMS: You remember the — you remember the golf game they had, ladies and gentlemen?

DOOCY: Yeah?

WILLIAMS: Remember the golf game?

DOOCY: Boehner?

WILLIAMS: That was one of the biggest political mistakes ever.

CO-HOSTS: Why?

WILLIAMS: That turned a lot of people off. You know, watching, you know, it just didn't go over.

CARLSON: You mean when John Boehner played golf with President Obama?

WILLIAMS: Oh, yeah! Yeah. And Biden and Kasich, yeah. Uh-huh.

CARLSON: What did you not like about it? It seems to be a really pivotal moment for you.

WILLIAMS: Come on. Come on. It would be like Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu, OK?

CARLSON: OK.

WILLIAMS: Not hardly. In the country this shape is in, the shape this country's in, I mean, no, I don't think so.

BRIAN KILMEADE (co-host): Yeah, I don't understand that analogy, actually.

DOOCY: Well, it's — it's out there.

WILLIAMS: Well, I'm glad you don't, brother, because a lot of people do. You know, they're the enemy. They're the enemy.

KILMEADE: Who's the enemy?

WILLIAMS: Obama! And Biden! Are you kidding? The Three Stooges.

DOOCY: That's only two.
Doocy for the win.

Also they (ESPN) pulled his song from Monday Night Football ("Are you ready for some Football")
Last edited by CaptainTripps on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm

stupid post while i'm editing frakkin
Dr. Fisch
Wildcard

Post by Dr. Fisch » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:00 am

CaptainTripps wrote:
GRETCHEN CARLSON (co-host): I'd love to pick your brain about politics. [This may actually be the most offensive thing said in the entire segment — Ed.]

HANK WILLIAMS JR.: Yep.

CARLSON: All right. So, I'll start with an easy question, who do you like in the GOP race?

. . .
Wait, what?
He must be smoking some good shit
If gay marriage becomes legal, are you worried that all of a sudden you'll start thinking about penis? "Oh shit. Gay marriage just passed. Gotta get me some of that hot dong action!" -Chris Kluwe on Emmett Burns
2014-02-28 17:25:33 RED *DEAD* Cursedbagel67 What, then ban me.
2014-02-28 17:25:44 BLU Cursedbagel67 Do it.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:54 am

Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Elect a stupid Texan president once, shame on you, elect a stupid Texan president twice, you, can shame me, you can't fool me twice

Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533