Nibiru

stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Nightwolf

Nibiru

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Is it real or not...

The whole concept of this planet comes from antiquity. Is it possible for this to be yes. What has been happening around the world I will post videos and let you decide.

Its been said that its orbit is about 2,900 years.

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Bogey

Re: Nibiru

Post by Bogey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Astronomers point out that such an object so close to Earth would be easily visible to the naked eye (Jupiter and Saturn are both visible to the naked eye, and are dimmer than Nibiru would be at their distances), and would be creating noticeable effects in the orbits of the outer planets.[29] Some counter this by claiming that the object has been hiding behind the Sun for several years, though such a claim is geometrically impossible.[12] Images of Nibiru near the Sun taken by amateurs are usually the result of lens flares, false images of the Sun created by reflections within the lens.[30]

Mike Brown notes that if this object's orbit were as described, it would only have lasted in the Solar System for a million years or so before Jupiter expelled it, and that there is no way another object's magnetic field could have such an effect on Earth.[31] Lieder's assertions that the approach of Nibiru would cause the Earth's rotation to stop or its axis to shift violate the laws of physics. In his rebuttal of Immanuel Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision, which made the same claim that the Earth's rotation could be stopped and then restarted, Carl Sagan noted that, "the energy required to brake the Earth is not enough to melt it, although it would result in a noticeable increase in temperature: the oceans would [be] raised to the boiling point of water . . . [Also,] how does the Earth get started up again, rotating at approximately the same rate of spin? The Earth cannot do it by itself, because of the law of the conservation of angular momentum."[32]

In a 2009 interview with the Discovery Channel, Mike Brown noted that, while it is not impossible that the Sun has a distant planetary companion, such an object would have to be lying very far from the observed regions of the Solar System to have no gravitational effect on the other planets. A Mars-sized object could lie undetected at 300 AU (10 times the distance of Neptune); a Jupiter-sized object at 30,000 AU (1000 times the distance of Neptune). To travel 1000 AU (30 times the distance of Neptune) in 2 years, an object would need to be moving at 2400 km/s, or faster than the galactic escape velocity. At that speed, any object would be shot out of the Solar System, and then out of the Milky Way galaxy into intergalactic space.[33]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_col ... _criticism
This user has left the joe.to community. His posts are retained in memoriam.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 pm

There is a better chance there is a planet hiding n the Oort cloud: Tyche

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ystem.html
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:27 pm

'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation

"I doubt it's been computer modeled," he said. "There must have been some blob of atmosphere somewhere that caused this truly spectacular phenomenon, which in a sense is a mirage."
Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41927089/ns ... nce-space/

My question is now if its a mirage why hasn't it occured before? The camera was around since 1920's.
Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Just because you haven't seen it captured on film before doesn't mean it hasn't occurred.
Edit: And it doesn't defy explanation.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Might not even be a mirage, could be a camera lens anomaly.
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I saw that as a possible explination on another picture about the moon with a small reflection on it. But this also has clouds flying in front of it.
Bogey wrote:Just because you haven't seen it captured on film before doesn't mean it hasn't occurred.
Oh dear god... your turning into me.

j/k ;3

EDIT:

Earth 'to get second sun' as supernova turns night into day
The Earth could soon have a second sun, at least for a week or two.
The cosmic phenomenon will happen when one of the brightest stars in the night sky explodes into a supernova.
And, according to a report yesterday, the most stunning light show in the planet’s history could happen as soon as this year.
Obvious cover story is obvious.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... t-day.html
Bogey

Post by Bogey » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Ew, the Daily Mail.
Also:
Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia, claimed yesterday that the galactic blast could happen before 2012 – or any time over the next million years.
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:18 pm

It's not real you're an idiot and crazy.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 am

MrBlip wrote:It's not real you're an idiot and crazy.
Bogey I'm gonna use your statement to argue this.
Bogey wrote:Just because you haven't seen it captured on film before doesn't mean it hasn't occurred.
Also we'll see who know could be either.

Also this
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 am

Nightwolf wrote:'Two suns' spotted in China defy explanation

"I doubt it's been computer modeled," he said. "There must have been some blob of atmosphere somewhere that caused this truly spectacular phenomenon, which in a sense is a mirage."
Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41927089/ns ... nce-space/

My question is now if its a mirage why hasn't it occured before? The camera was around since 1920's.
It's a lens flare most likely. They happen all the time. People just usually, you know, remove them, or don't develop the images where it occurs, because it's a flaw.

I mean go look outside right now, we obviously don't have two suns.
\

And I believe there are a lot of extra solar planets, undoubtedly many we haven't plotted yet. If any were close enough to see in the sky we'd have, you know, seen them.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:23 am

I've heard that the best time to spot this is in the sunrise sunset times. Gonna see if I can get a chance to see this with my own two eyes instead of a vid or pic.
Bogey

Post by Bogey » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 am

lol
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 am

Place your finger about a foot in front of your face and focus on it while facing the sun. Instant two suns.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 am

Mad_Dugan wrote:Place your finger about a foot in front of your face and focus on it while facing the sun. Instant two suns.
Oh oh oh and I could ummm get some cotton and put it in front of my finger for the cloud effect :D