Any good ideas for Christmas?

stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.
Post Reply
mark4u
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by mark4u » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 am

Any good ideas for Christmas? a good activity for my friends and family after and before the big dinner
User avatar
Adam
Posts: 1284
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:54 am

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Adam » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:03 am

This spambot makes better threads than 90% of minecrafters.
User avatar
Dr Lecter
Posts: 3231
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:31 am
Location: Hell with old people, florida..

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Dr Lecter » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 am

mark4u wrote:Any good ideas for Christmas? a good activity for my friends and family after and before the big dinner

I don't know what to get my mother.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Ian7 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Doctor Hannibal Lecter wrote:
mark4u wrote:Any good ideas for Christmas? a good activity for my friends and family after and before the big dinner

I don't know what to get my mother.
I do. B)
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Adrian
angelheaded hipsters burning
<font color=#3f7fff>angelheaded hipsters burning</font>
Posts: 733
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Adrian » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Ian7 wrote:
Doctor Hannibal Lecter wrote:
mark4u wrote:Any good ideas for Christmas? a good activity for my friends and family after and before the big dinner

I don't know what to get my mother.
I do. B)
Grey's Anatomy: Season 7?
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Ian7 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:38 am

adrian246 wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
Doctor Hannibal Lecter wrote:
mark4u wrote:Any good ideas for Christmas? a good activity for my friends and family after and before the big dinner

I don't know what to get my mother.
I do. B)
Grey's Anatomy: Season 7?
No my penis in a purple condom?
duh
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Tasslehoff [eLa]
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 3:58 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by Tasslehoff [eLa] » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 am

secret santa it up. great way to get people together during the holidays, and doesn't have to be over the top too.. set a price limit and off you go!
User avatar
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: arghhh

Re: Any good ideas for Christmas?

Post by ehlohel » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Image
Post Reply