The instructions are simple:
- 1. You post a halfway decent picture of whatever (500x500 pixels minimal).
2. Tell me what to do with it. Just describe it and I'll just find some pictures on Google images to add into it.
3. I'll do my best and post the results here.
4. Other folks can suggest new things to do with the picture or add their own edits to the picture.
5. This continues until I am bored with it/someone uploads a more interesting photo and shop instructions/the picture turns into a zombie and tries to kill us all.
You can instruct me to add, edit or remove subjects, settings, props... whatever you can imagine (within reason). Depending on how much free time I have/how bored I am, we'll see what I can whip up...
TehEnemy, RideTheWalrus, Parasyte and anybody else who is pretty handy with Photoshop or a similar graphics program: I welcome you to join in the fun. This isn't meant to be a one man show, in fact it would be kind of presumptuous on my part to keep this thread as my own. Don't think you're very good at photo manips? Take a whack at it anyway. It's like Pictionary: Sometimes the really hilarious stuff comes from those who aren't the best artists. In fact, most of the time that's the case...
This is J2's forum, which is here for everybody's fun. So please, play along if you are also inclined to do so/feeling "Shoppy"/bored out of your gourd.
Some ground rules:
- 1. As with all of the other threads on this forum, please don't post pictures or give suggestions of things that are NSFW or REALLY OFFENSIVE, such as racism, bigotry, etc.
2. Please don't post an IRL photo of a particular forum user, unless they give implicit consent to it in this thread. I refuse to have this thread turn into a way of bashing or harassing another person...
3. Don't spend a ridiculous amount of time working on these. Most people will just glance at it and say LEL. You're not getting paid for it and most people won't even open the full picture. It's for fun, so don't make it into work...
4. This thread is for fun, not for serious. So have fun.
Now here's a bunny kissing Walter White from Breaking Bad:
He's had a rough day at the "office" and his bunny "Sugar Pill" is giving him some TLC...