Razer

tech news, software/hardware support
rushieslushie

Re: Razer

Post by rushieslushie » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Nevermind. I had to purchase a plane ticket, but since I did need a mouse I got the Deathadder. it feels really nice
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:08 pm

My Razer Lachesis lasted for years, and finally broke because they were too cheap to have any firmware backup. I upgraded from 32 bit to 64 bit Win7 and suddenly my mouse was dead. Didn't work on anyone elses PC or laptop.

Went out and bought a G500s which is okay, but I liked the grip on my Lachesis a bit better I suppose. That thing glowed on and off for more than 3 years almost 24/7 around the clock. My PC would run for months consecutively.

I don't get that strange gunky buildup on my G500s as I did on my razer lachesis. That thing was the absolute worst mouse when it came to getting dirt into small crevices.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:46 pm

I used to have a Razer Carcharias
Before i broke it and got a Steelseries 5h v2
Pocatello

Post by Pocatello » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Ninge wrote: I would never buy a Razr product ever.
I agree. I'm typing on a Razer keyboard right now. I used to have 3 Razer mice in my home for me and the other gaming computers (I have 3 gaming computers) but I will stick with Logitech for mice from now on.

Razer sucks, IMHO. Overpriced and well... I think you get my drift.
-----------
TF2 name: Durka Durka Durka
-----------
Avvatar wrote:I know who you're talking about, Adam. But also cannot remember his name for the life of me. I want to say Pocatello but I'm nearly positive that's me misspelling the name of some other admin with poor grammar.
Parasyte wrote:I'm satisfying myself right now just thinking about Avanti.
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Logitech G602 Is currently my all time favorite with my needs and hand size. good cost, wireless, and honestly is more than good enough for a gaming mouse

Razer is primarily overpriced with mostly all of their products and unless they do something super specific that you like some other company does it better and for a fairer cost