My Origin is broken

tech news, software/hardware support
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic

My Origin is broken

Post by Killtman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:29 am

ImageImage

I bought Ultimate Team Edition of FIFA 15 last week. A few days ago, before I loaded up the game, I was prompted to do an update. So I decided to do the update. Around 35 minutes later the update got to 100%, stating it was "Finalizing Update". I had to to this for other games I updated, too. I decided to go to chill with my friends for a bit, but when I got back the update was still finalizing. I just exited out of Origin and went bed. But now its been 3 days and the update has been still finalizing, and I'm getting really pissed off. I already tried reinstalling Origin, nothing changed. If it comes down to the straw I will reinstall FIFA, but if anyone of guys got anything I can do, please tell me. I really don't want to reinstall FIFA, cause it'll take like 15 fucking years. Any of you guys got any suggestions?
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Re: My Origin is broken

Post by scobywhru » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:29 am

Use the Origin support tools and ask for help? My guess is something is corrupt either file permissions or something similar happened, which can and does randomly occur but can also happen when files fail to download correctly. It could also be a known problem with a work around which is why asking EA could work.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Why the fuck is clint dempsey on the cover?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic

Post by Killtman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:28 pm

i reinstalled it and it fixed it so fuck origin support
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Ian7 wrote:Why the fuck is clint dempsey on the cover?
I don't know man, he plays for Seattle but lets be serious. The best players in america are equivalent to an average European players.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
renesis

Post by renesis » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:03 pm

America isn't about being honest...c'mon now!!!