Left 4 Dead interview

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
ajunk

Left 4 Dead interview

Post by ajunk » Sun May 13, 2007 6:34 pm

Basic outline of every L4D interview and acticle out there:

So like, there's these zombies that aren't technically zombies because they're really smart and run really fast. its a new co-op game too so like buy it.

The game is made by turtle rock, who made some css maps and the cs bot.

the game is like so scary omfg cause the AI director is so smart. like we ere playing the first time and there were lots of zombies just outside waiting for us but then the second time there was none. the director spawns more zombies and less zombies depending on the situations but its nevar the same twice.

so like i was playing it and i began with of a choice of some biker dude, a rich girl, a war vetren, or a shop owner. then i got to pick my guns and there weren't alot but buy this game. we had to get to some rooftop and raidio a helicopter. there's 4 campigns with 5 maps each. co-operation is key so yah do that.

so i ran out and there was zombies so i shot them. then there was boss zombies. theres the boomer which blows up when shot and vomits zombie attracting spew, a hunter who can go invisible and leap around, a smoker who dangles ppl with its 50-foot tounge like a noose, a hulk which smashes things, and a witch which goes apeshit if you shine flashlights or disturb it so liek avoid! you can play as all of them cept the witch which is insanly crazy hard cause some vauge reason.

so when you do good like defending teammates you get awards and when you hurt your teammates you get demerits which don't really do anything but they show on ur online profile and oh noes wouldn't want that!

so all in all this game is like the next counter strike so buy it. but also there are some negative things because we don't want to seem biased even though we clearly are cause we're valve's bitch. BUY THIS GAME!

lol it seems like every interview is exactly like this. they're all such valve suck ups, especially PC gamer.

anyways, this game looks good dispite the sickening advertisment barrage by steam and valve.

anyone know when this is coming out?