Aaaaannyways my name is high4on2life0
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
japanimater

Re: PSN Names

Post by japanimater » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Before I list my ID, take a moment to read these points.
-If you add me on PSN, don't send me messages for the sake of casual conversation, that is what I use Steam for.
-The kinds of games I have and play are the Disgaea series, Demon's/Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid, HD Collections, Patapon, PS1 and PS2 classics, and mostly Japanese games. I don't bother and never will bother with CoD or other realistic shooters, fighting games, subscription games, racing games, strategy games(except for the likes of FF Tactics and Disgaea), and sports games.
-ALSO, don't ask me to join you in another game, I hardly play my PS3 as is and i'm just that lazy and desensitized thanks to pc gaming to start up a PS3 or any console game for that matter. If i'm currently playing a game on the PS3, i'm only going to play that game until I decide to move onto something else.

My PSN name is Japanimater, and no I don't use a mic on my PS3 either, but I do have a separate keyboard plugged into it for back and forth text.

Yes I will remove you from my PSN friends if you spam me, even block you(if possible on PS3) in some instances.
Last edited by japanimater on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. What makes you so damn special?!
"I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it". -Alien vs. Predator
Moe
The Dark Knight
<b><i>The Dark Knight</i></b>

Post by Moe » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:Half expected that bump to be from Moe or need4rush

Aaaaannyways my name is high4on2life0
Because im totally that bad, sorry mr perfect. Also add moeyyy97(general), hydro_immortal(black ops clan) and recklessreaper- (mw3 clan)
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:10 am

I now own a PS Triple. PSN name is still JihadMyBaby, anyone feel free to add me. Most of the friends on there are people I added from here who either never sign on or never accepted my request. I got it at midnight at gamestop on black friday for 200, the new 250GB model that came with Uncharted 1/2 and Infamous 1/2/DLC. Wont be getting more games fora bit probably cause I'm broke now, but if anyone plays anything pretty regularly online let me know so I can keep it in mind. I'll be able to expand my game library pretty quickly with how much shit we get in where I work for mad cheap+my discount. I'll probably get at least 1 FPS to play online but I'm not sure if I want to go off the deep end and get BLOPS2 or not yet.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
jermm

Post by jermm » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Do a redbox on the blops and play it for the weekend it will be fun.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:15 am

Beat the first 2 uncharteds, two of the best games I've ever played, had soooo much fun with them. Played a bit into the 3rd one and it's the best of all so far, really fucking awesome. Beat God of War 3 and that was fucking awesome. Need to get the collection of 1 and 2 cause it's been ages since I played them. Been playing Shadow of the Colossus HD as I got that collection. Done like 4 colossi and god I forgot how fucking amazing that game is, and it looks mind blowingly good in 1080p, hot dang. I also got Brutal Legend, barely played that but I'm excited to get into it. Was a steal for 5 bucks. Still haven't played much of INfamous, it's pretty good and I heard the 2nd one is amazing but I just don't feel compelled to put a bunch of time into it just yet. Borrowed a handful of other games from my roommate like Wet and FFXIII and Asura's Wrath and Dante's Inferno. Will get around to those eventually.

GOnna keep working on Uncharted 3 and I'm going into game stop today to grab up Zone of the Enders HD and maybe another cheap preowned if something good catches my eye. Guess not many people own a ps3 these days around these parts. Seemed like the good time to get into it right now wit the new model and the price drop and a lot of old must play games being cheap now and some exciting new shit coming like GTAV and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and God Of War Ascension.

Ah shit I still gotta get MGS4 too. Maybe I'll look for that. WALKIN TO GAMESTIZZY right this second.
..after I hit dis bawng again NAH MEAN.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
jermm

Post by jermm » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:02 pm

goddammit jerm now I gotta spend more money. Looked that up and it looks amazing.
\
Just picked up ZOEHD and a used copy of Red Dead Redemption since i"ve never played that shit and always hear people rave about it.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Ugh I got really high last night and bought journey and I played through it in one sitting. SHIIIIT that was so amazing. SO GOOOOOOD. Beautiful game.
Texasbabymunch

Post by Texasbabymunch » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Tejasbabymunch
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198046794931]Image[/url]
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:41 pm

IAmQuetzalcoatl

Add me and let's drop some shadows in Killzone.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
King_Fluffy
Xfire: kingfluffysxfire

Post by King_Fluffy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Just bought a Playstation a few hours ago.
TheKingFluffy
tehENEMY wrote:I purchased tortilla strips not chips. They aren't even triangles they taste like lies.
Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall,
But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.

[img2]http://images.joe.to/images/2c0da8b58756cc8f740d0f5f1e6da7a2.png[/img2]