Wii-U

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Re: Wii-U

Post by Django » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:53 am

Jason wrote:So far, zero suit samus is my shit.

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:54 am

Lewd senpai
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Jason wrote:So far, zero suit samus is my shit.
I'm all about that Zero Suit Sheamus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Image

EDIT: Maybe it's for the best that the image failed xD
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Better have a fren request from all you fux when I get home work
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Man i did a system update today and ever since, the wifi is shit. Connection keeps on going in and out. Only solution ive seen online is input ip info manually but that hasnt done shit :(
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Seems to have fixed itself shrug. Anyway someone play smash or mk8 with me damn
jermm

Post by jermm » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:58 pm

ok Splatoon I bought the ethernet dongle, you better be only laggy with the Japanese, Europeans, Oceanians, and North Americans in poor 2.4ghz wifi areas.
jermm

Post by jermm » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:15 pm

my splatoon tip: put your TV in cinema mode and accept the lag. alternately, I need to switch my game mode from super bright, see all the shit mode into low-lag cinema mode.

ok, here is my big splatoon post:

I love Splatoon.

Unlike Ori and the Blind Forest and Steven Universe (other media I love from 2015), Splatoon isn't perfect. This post will attempt to avoid the problems with Splatoon.

There isn't any downtime in a match. The start of a round is inking your side, setting up routes for you to travel as a squid. In "Walleye Warehouse", I like to ink the squid jump route. In "Saltspray Rig", I like to take the off-route, climbing to the top of the map, blasting all the side corners and tops. Mid-round, you blast the fatty middle of a map, getting your super, trying to take out everyone on the "bad guys" as you can.

And at the end, should I try to cover as much as I can in the final seconds, or try to blast the roller who will move 10% of the map in the last :15. Splatoon constantly gives meaningful choices to make.

Should I use my grenade slot item, taking most of my ammo, or keep shooting? Should I swim away or try to get the kill? Should I go to the big battle, make sure my teams side is fully covered, try to sneak behind and blast everything I can?

Every time you die (I forgot the cute name for it), you get a choice, swim to where you want to go, or take the ~5 second flight to anyone on your team. Either way, Splatoon avoids the long walk to battle most competitive games have.

Though Splatoon is graphically "just OK", the art, assuming you aren't using the dumb ambiio items, always creates a character with style. The power-ups that the clothes give you don't seem to do much, letting you dress yourself with minimal concern to the game.

I enjoy being a motherfucking squidkid. As much as I enjoy being Ori, more than I enjoy being a two headed Dota hero. The two-map cycle, the news reporters, the shopkeepers, the cat-judge, all of that shit is perfect. And I haven't even played the single player and coop content.

All the problems of Splatoon are annoying because they don't exist in 2014's Call of Duty. They don't exist in Garden Warfare. They don't exist as much in that free-to-play shooter that launched with the PS4. All might be fixed with a stick-acceleration option, moving some shit off the tablet, and region-based matchmaking.

I'd rather Splatoon be right next to Garden Warfare on the PS4, just like I'd rather have Super Mario Galaxy look like Ratchet and Clank Future. It's a game that I think would be better without most of the Nintendo shit, but you deal and play a laggy, graphically acceptable game on a big-dumb-tablet.

And where the fuck is off-TV play?
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:07 pm

jermm wrote:ok, here is my big splatoon post:

I love Splatoon.

me too :roll:
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 pm

anybody here with ssb4 get the new dlc characters?
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Ive played around with Roy and Ryu but dont own any of them. Too broke atm. That said, its fun shitting on all the roys and ryus online.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Pentagram.J2 wrote:Ive played around with Roy and Ryu but dont own any of them. Too broke atm. That said, its fun shitting on all the roys and ryus online.
Hypocrite Alert!
EvilWalrus
Coo Coo Ca-Choo

Post by EvilWalrus » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Just got a Wii U. Pretty sweet shit. Anyone want to add me? MY NNID is xEvil_Walrus
I'd love to play Splatoon with one of you guys.
When you add me, just say you are from J2 or something.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:13 am

Word, I'll add you right now. DOn't have Splatoon yet, will prob grab it in the next month depending on what fundage allows.

Been playing MK8 and BLops 2 a lot, need to play more fuckinnn Smash.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:58 am

Jason ima add you we fite
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."