Side: Alliance (Required)
Region: United States (Required)
Preferred Race: Human, Night Elf? (Determines First Spawn Location, doesn't matter, Don't pick Worgen unless you know what you are doing)
Time: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 5 PM PST/West-Coast
Instead of level grinding we should explore and do fun stuff. It'll be like a scenic drive through the country side.
Those who are paying money should disable experience gains at 20. Don't know if this is still necessary, but you should do it just in case. (make sure you don't get to 21 by exploring new areas before you disable it)
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... rhtml=true
its possible that you can't be in a party with someone over level 20, i recall seeing that restriction somewhere, maybe they removed it.The following restrictions are placed on all Starter Edition Accounts:
- A level cap of 20.
- A maximum of 10 gold.
- Trade skills are capped at 100 ranks.
- Unable to trade via the Auction House, mailbox, or player-to-player.
- In-game access to public chat channels unavailable. Players are limited to communicating using only say, party, or whisper.
- Characters will be unable to create or join guilds.
- Characters are not able to send whispers to other characters unless they have been added to the characters' friends' lists or have received a whisper from a character first.
- Characters will not be able to invite other players into a party.
- Characters will be unable to disable experience gains.
- Voice chat disabled on Starter Edition accounts.
- Realms experiencing login queues will prioritize players who have full, paid accounts.
- Starter Edition accounts are not eligible for character transfers
- RealID features are disabled on all Starter Edition Accounts.
(Actually, you just need to log into your already existing battle.net account and look around for "my games" and "purchase" until you find "starter edition")