IPL 4 this weekend

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
dantesus

IPL 4 this weekend

Post by dantesus » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:06 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague

Is anyone else watching IPL 4 this weekend? Lots of League of Legends and Starcraft 2 action. Some great games so far, so if you're interested in these games, I recommend giving it a watch :) .

Edit: Fixed stream URL
Last edited by dantesus on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Re: IPL 4 this weekend

Post by pooaw » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 pm

I always watch the Starcraft leagues. There are some really awesome games to be seen there.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:38 pm

I won a Street Fighter x Tekken fightstick from IPL C:

...but I won't be watching this wolololol
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Also, that link doesn't work for me. Here is another one:
http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague
ITS LIVE NOW!!11!1
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3