New Injustice Character: Scorpion

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Maha

New Injustice Character: Scorpion

Post by Maha » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:07 pm

So Scorpion was just announced as the next DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, with Zod probably being in the last slot after Scorpion.

Personally I'm a little agitated at the choice, they could have picked so many other characters that are more deserving of a slot than Scorpion. Hell, Mister Mxyzptlk is more deserving than Scorpion in my honest opinion. So any opinions? Excited? Raging?

MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Re: New Injustice Character: Scorpion

Post by MasterWholigans » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I like the crossover! It's an easy entry for Ed Boon to sneak in, with Injustice being inspired by MK9's success so heavily. ^_^ Just from responses I've seen from fans of Injustice/on Twitter, I'm honestly surprised at the amount of disappointment 0_0!!

It does seem like a leaked DLC list is coming 100% true, and if so it looks like we'll be seeing General Zod! HOWEVER, Ed Boon has been posting some stuff on Twitter about more than 4 DLC characters coming out:
Twitter wrote:Daniel_Whalley; is it safe to say there will only be 4 dlc characters?

Ed Boon: Not safe.
So possibly we'll see Martian Manhunter that was shown in Scorpion's trailer? It seems like fans really want him in! I'm not an Injustice player myself, but I'm glad Ed Boon and his team have been doing well with it! c:

EDIT: Even if I'm not an Injustice player myself, we have few people here that love fighting games! You can post here if you want to find people to play online with around J2! :3 (or practice any other fighting games!!)
Maha

Re: New Injustice Character: Scorpion

Post by Maha » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 am

If they were gonna use Scorpion they would have probably have had a lot less backlash if they released him after a few more..um...I guess we could call it Seasons of characters.

J'onn J'onzz is probably next, I think the rumor right now is that they delayed Zod until the Man of Steel movie comes out. Which is cool because I think J'onn was the only original JL Founder that was missing.

No wonder I missed that thread, I was to busy going through previous pages looking for thread specifically for Injustice. :P