Jump Start (Kickstarter promotion show)

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
MegapiemanPHD

Re: Jump Start (Kickstarter promotion show)

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 am

New Jump Start interview today. I got the chance to talk to Nick Nieuwoudt from Taitale Studios about their game, Novus Aeterno. Not only did we talk about it, but I actually played it with Nick as he showed me the game.

Novus Aeterno is a space themed Massively Multiplayer Real Time Strategy game that aims to be the next evolution in the RTS genre. Consisting in one massive, constant, universe; Novus allows you to play in many different ways. Conquer planets to create and manage your own galactic empire, or just fly around in space and trade goods with your friends. It's up to you to play how you want.
And all the girlies say i'm pretty fly (for a white pie)
MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:11 pm

New Jump Start Interview! This time I talked to Seon Rozenblum from 3 Sprockets, creators of the Cubemen Series, about Fight The Dragon.

Collect loot and use magic to defeat your enemies. Solve logic puzzles as you travel through the dungeon in single player, 2 player split screen, or 4 player online co-op. Feeling a bit creative? Check out the in depth built in level editor to make your own adventures and share them online with your friends. 3 Sprockets have made sure that with Fight The Dragon, the adventure never ends!
MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 pm

I got the chance to interview Hank Zwally of Mojo Game Studios for their Kickstarter project, Cradle. Cradle is an open-world adventure in a unique fantasy setting full of action and exploration featuring a skillful combat system, set in a world that is just as Beautiful as it is Dangerous.

MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 pm

New interview. This time I talked to Glen Forrester from Blowfish Studios about their Kickstarter, GunScape. GunScape is a FPS creation kit designed to bring familiar and fun gameplay mixed with creative and easy to use level building. Build Solo, Co-op, or Multiplayer maps and share them with players worldwide.

MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Thu May 29, 2014 5:14 pm

New interview went life today. I got the chance to talk to Montgomery Goulet from Maestro Interactive about their Kickstarter for Luna's Adventure, a beautiful 2D platformer.

MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:51 pm

New Jump Start Developer Interview. I got the chance to talk to Gabriel Priske about his Kickstarter, See No Evil. See No Evil is a isometric puzzle game that focuses on using sound to interact with your environment.

MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 pm

New interview up. This time I talked with Bryce Kho of Guts Department about their Kickstarter for Aegis Defenders, a 2D game that is a mix of platform exploration and tower defense.

bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Just stumbled upon this thread, and I have to say you're doing a great job with the interviews. Keep it up, I've learned about some games to definitely look forward to in the future.