Yatagarasu (Indie fighting game) + other doujin games bundle

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Derp
Xfire: mrpants259

Yatagarasu (Indie fighting game) + other doujin games bundle

Post by Derp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

There is an indiegogo campaign to complete and localize this game english, and it's 4 days away from the end with ~$62,000 out of the goal of $68,000 raised already. I personally think the game looks fantastic, but I've always loved old school fighting games with those chunky low res sprites. Check it out and see if you want to back it, the minimum donation to get the game when it's released is $10.

http://igg.me/at/yatagarasu/x/4303949

ALSO, if you want to try the game out right now, you can buy the latest version and/or other doujin games in this groupees.com bundle. Each game is a minimum of $0.75, basically. Two of the games come with Steam keys and have Steam Trading Cards.

http://groupees.com/doujin

Just wanted to share, I hope this game meets its goal and the $73,000 stretch goal of GGPO netcode! Also, if anyone here decides to get the latest version of Yatagarasu from the Groupees bundle, it has netplay, I'm eager to try it out! Let me know.
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
Base

Re: Yatagarasu (Indie fighting game) + other doujin games bu

Post by Base » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:44 am

Was just thinking about picking this up last week. Or rather, trying to convince my friend to grab it haha. Yo we should all get it and do a fight night inauguration of it.
Yatta! wrote: *Probability of not fucking up the engine is correlated to the chance of M&Ms being in an M&M cookie, which are really fucking delicious, mind you.
http://gamepsyche.wordpress.com/ <--My blog.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Absolutely recommend getting it+backing the Kickstarter!! I'll be running a lobby all this afternoon if anyone's interested in learning the game!!!

The game is really deep, fast, and fun to play. Feels like Third Strike with Super Turbo-esque damage. Netplay plays really surprisingly well (when the connection's good) with few hiccups here and there. Worth picking it up C:

ALSO DERP-- Have I been playing you today? Someone named Derp's been in my lobby ^_^ Sadly there's no chat or anything D':
Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah we've been playing haha. I just installed it and was looking through the options, I went into public lobbies and saw your name so I joined. Good games so far, game is fun! I need to hit training mode and figure out how the combos work in this game though lol.
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Haha, THAT'S AWESOME!! ^_^ That's so cool how you just found me. ;u; I'm loving this game so far! Plays really fun C: Hitting up training mode for a bit will let ya figure out what's cancelable and stuff, and that's always useful! n_n Dude this LegendaryBlueShirt guy that joined? He's freaking GODLIKE. I was watching him on a stream last night and he parries EVERYTHING. Tough stuff. >u<
Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:10 pm

MasterWholigans wrote:Haha, THAT'S AWESOME!! ^_^ That's so cool how you just found me. ;u; I'm loving this game so far! Plays really fun C: Hitting up training mode for a bit will let ya figure out what's cancelable and stuff, and that's always useful! n_n Dude this LegendaryBlueShirt guy that joined? He's freaking GODLIKE. I was watching him on a stream last night and he parries EVERYTHING. Tough stuff. >u<
Yeah this guy is terrifying, wtf he parries my long range poke and command grabs it from 1/3rd screen away? CHADHA :die:
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:13 pm

EVERY. TIME. He'll parry ya and command grab. Free damage for him, he's got it down flat. :sadasfuck:
Base

Post by Base » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Supported the campaign and got the bundle. Downloading now, I'll hop in after some experimenting to get used to the game then we'll play yo!
Yatta! wrote: *Probability of not fucking up the engine is correlated to the chance of M&Ms being in an M&M cookie, which are really fucking delicious, mind you.

Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Be back later, gotta take care of some stuff then might hit training mode a bit. Shimo is really fun so far, but her seeming lack of a solid anti-air is really annoying at the moment.
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
Base

Post by Base » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Imma take a break too, not sure who I like yet. Also it randomly changed my buttons midfight. Weird.

MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Awe for real? <:C That's REALLY weird, not sure what woulda caused that D:> Hasn't happened to me yet ;n; But definitely a game you gotta find your character with! I've been really liking both Jet and Jyuzumaru, although I need to spend a lot of time w/ Jet in the lab before I bring him online ^_^
Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Man I want to just play in a private lobby with someone, this waiting is killing me. I just wanna plaaaaay D:

Who play 1v1 with me pls
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
MasterWholigans
@MasterWholigans

Post by MasterWholigans » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 pm

OH ABSOLUTELY LET'S OPEN UP A PRIVATE GAME MY IP IS 98.213.98.174 GOGOGO
Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

MasterWholigans wrote:OH ABSOLUTELY LET'S OPEN UP A PRIVATE GAME MY IP IS 98.213.98.174 GOGOGO
You have it up yet? Not letting me join.
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o
Derp

Post by Derp » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS GAME :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:
tahts halo
dont worry
o_o