Battlefield 4

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Little Weapon

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by Little Weapon » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:24 am

CaptainTripps wrote:Chicken, how does it work?
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 pm

fuuuuuuuuuuu...
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Little Weapon++
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Jesus Christ all mighty lord.

Is it me or the game? Can't be just me.This game crashes pretty much ever other game. It's fucking terrible. Thankfully my FPS is steady, nothing is overheating or anything like that, I can run the game fine. But it just fucking crashes. I'm not the only one apparently.. thanks battlelog forums! I'm sure DICE is well aware of these issues..

My friend on the other hand.. he constantly crashes - as in, at least 3 times per match (that's pretty generous actually). Tried a bunch of "fixes" people have come up with on the forum and while they do work (it did lessen the crashing for him) he can't fucking run the game with more than 20 FPS. Makes his 660 look like shit. It's not just him, either - they must be having problems with the newer graphics cards (at least I can play the game - somewhat) - check the fucking battelog forums.

What do you call this? This game, so much fun. I wish I could just play it though.

I spent $20 and I'm even pissed. This shit better get fixed, i mean seriously.
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:18 pm

I crash every two or three rounds but since they patched it a few times it only happens during map loading. When the game first came out it was happening in the middle of firefights which was far more annoying.

I'd give them a lot more slack about it if they weren't pushing premium so hard. You're fucking nuts if you buy the DLC.
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 pm

does anyone with bf4 wanna hop in an empty air superiority server with me sometime and trade kills so we can unlock the UCAV? because good god fuck that assignment so hard. ccnipper is my solider name

I tried it with random dudes but they were totally content with just ending every round with the max kill count being 1 or 2
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:10 am

Got it on PS4 and I fucking loooooooooooooveee it!
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Azzza wrote:Got it on PS4 and I fucking loooooooooooooveee it!
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Azzza wrote:Got it on PS4 and I fucking loooooooooooooveee it!
Great. Hope you're enjoying no crashes and shit that actually works.

So, I went on today, and I tried to play after a month of not playing, hoping they'd fixed some of the issues.

Wow, guess what - I GOT TO PLAY FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE BATTLEFIELD4.EXE STOPPED WORKING

THANKS EA :DDD
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:28 am

It's crash once for me... at the time I had an update pending to download. I downloaded it and now it's fine...
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

OddaJosh wrote: So, I went on today, and I tried to play after a month of not playing, hoping they'd fixed some of the issues.

Wow, guess what - I GOT TO PLAY FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE BATTLEFIELD4.EXE STOPPED WORKING
It was working fine for a while until the latest patch added this wonderful feature where if you enter the gunner position in a tank or APC you crash :toot:
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:37 am

NIPPER wrote:
OddaJosh wrote: So, I went on today, and I tried to play after a month of not playing, hoping they'd fixed some of the issues.

It was working fine for a while until the latest patch added this wonderful feature where if you enter the gunner position in a tank or APC you crash :toot:

Does this not piss anybody else off?

How can game companies do something like this?
jermm

Post by jermm » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm

BF4 has worked consistently for me but I don't want to fuck over other Windows 8.1, AMD Athlon ii x4, GTX 460, users by posting about it

(though I got it in early Jan and don't play that much)
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Been using Win7 with a GTX 670 and Intel i5 and it's been working smooth as fuck
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:50 pm

OddaJosh wrote:
NIPPER wrote:

Does this not piss anybody else off?

How can game companies do something like this?
because people keep buying these unfinished pieces of shit. Vote with your wallet and stop supporting these stupid fucking business practices.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."