Star Citizen

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Re: Star Citizen

Post by scobywhru » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 pm

scobywhru wrote:To any one actually interested in conjuction with DragonCon they are allowing for a week free play with the standard starter ship, Aurora.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/prom ... oncon-2014
I forgot to put the code
dragonflight2k14
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Flew into an asteroid and my ship got mangled. That was nice.
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 pm

it does model damage, you can get parts blown off and it shows on the model along with affects how you control the ship if at all.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Free Week of star citizen to coincide with PAX East if you want to try out the game give it a go. It actually lets you pilot one of the combat orientated ships.

They also showed off their new damage model on the ship quite impressive.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Might be fitting to mention that you have to be attending PAX to get this free week.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:29 pm

PAXEASTFREEFLY2K15
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm

THAT'LL DO
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:32 pm

yup thanks for reminding me I forgot to post it last time as well
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

So the 1.1.1 update is out, looks like they finally put some effort in to fixing some of the performance issues they have added recently. I know i haven't done any dogfighting since it first came out thanks to the poor performance. It is fairly smooth now especially compared to what it was before.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:02 pm

scobywhru wrote:So the 1.1.1 update is out, looks like they finally put some effort in to fixing some of the performance issues they have added recently. I know i haven't done any dogfighting since it first came out thanks to the poor performance. It is fairly smooth now especially compared to what it was before.
What kind of hardware are you running it with? Would like to know cause im still getting some performance issues.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:02 pm

amd/ati HD 6870 Q9450 8gb of RAM