Magic: The Gathering

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Magic: The Gathering

Post by narwal » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Hey hey hey! Virgins Planeswalkers of J2, I've noticed we don't have a thread to post all things Magic, so here's one! Post decks, cards, news, whatever-the-fuck you want as long as it has to do with MTG.

I'll get the ball rolling by saying
GET HYPE NERDS
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Kaptastr0phe

Re: Magic: The Gathering

Post by Kaptastr0phe » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:08 am

this set's gonna be so fucking broken lol.
YOU CAN'T RESIZE MY SWAGGER. and I totally didn't mean to leave that huge signature up as long as I did, but...changing it just wasn't a priority.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 am

I just recently assembled my deck again. It's based off of one the intro packs for born of the gods.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm

bump. Khans pre-release this saturday, anyone other than sportslot and I going to one?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:31 pm

So, I regularly hang out with a bunch of nerds doing nerd things. It's fantastic.
We all used to play Magic, but none of us are really interested in playing anymore. Until someone had a bright idea (and a windfall).
One of said nerd-friends somehow won $500 store credit at some shop. He asked for cash because lolmagiccardswat and was told that if he wanted cash he could get $200. Mulled it over, took the credit and bought a few booster boxes, some sleeves and deckboxes. We get together, draft, play, and no one wants to keep the cards. Anything valuable is sold back for more store credit for more boosters for more in-house drafts. Shits fun. Gotta stock up on Conspiracy though. Shit makes draft so much better. It will be a sad day when it goes out of print.

So basically: fuck your pre-release. Nerd.
Sportslot
Not Narwal

Post by Sportslot » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:43 pm

I am also play nerd game. If want play, download cockatrice and play, fuccboi.
Narwhal wrote:You're a baby because we cheated.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm

I might go to one but its iffy. I will probably build a tricolor deck some time after the release though.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy