9%
shut up django
43%

Total votes: 46
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Re: Dark souls 2: I started at the bottom, now im dead

Post by loafozard » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:46 pm

I beat all of the DLC bosses and they aren't really anything special. No spoilers, but dont get your hopes up if youre expecting something super epic.

I do really like the area for this dlc, plus it has some of the hardest enemies i have come across in a long time.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:49 pm

loafozard wrote:I beat all of the DLC bosses and they aren't really anything special. No spoilers, but dont get your hopes up if youre expecting something super epic.

I do really like the area for this dlc, plus it has some of the hardest enemies i have come across in a long time.
Did you fight Sir Alonne?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
loafozard wrote:I beat all of the DLC bosses and they aren't really anything special. No spoilers, but dont get your hopes up if youre expecting something super epic.

Yes and once again i was underwhelmed by this boss. Its not like the bosses arent hard, they just dont feel like they have had a ton of work put in to them
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 pm

loafozard wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:

Yes and once again i was underwhelmed by this boss. Its not like the bosses arent hard, they just dont feel like they have had a ton of work put in to them
I honestly though that all the bosses except smelty (fuck that guy), were top notch, and up there with Arty and Manus.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:51 pm

youre welcome
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:35 pm

narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 am

yep
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Heard enough good things about the first two DLC's to pop for the season pass, beat Sunken and playing Iron right now, found the turkey leg, I'm in heaven.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:17 pm

The Chicken wing is love, the chicken wing is life.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Final DLC came out today, if you have it just head over to the Shrine of Winter. Looks very pretty.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 pm

cleared the area to the right before taking the big obvious path to the left with the fog gate. Really really really diggin' it. Got a Rampart Golem Helm! It's a beautiful area with really COOL enemies. Then I went down the other path, and I've since stopped playing. Fuck you, snow tiger. Fuck you.
Final Review:
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 pm

narwal wrote:Fuck you, snow tiger. Fuck you.
Aava's easy dude, just roll through the swings, get one hit in (two if you're a fast dex user or w/e) and then get ready to roll through again. Took me a few tries cause I fucked up the first time, then equipped a weapon I shouldn't have for go #2 (wasn't upgraded) then try three I wrecked his face. Plus charcoal pine resin helps a lot.

Also I did the same thing, explored the right side for a while but I've been checking out the left, bell helm great helm, once you get past Aava get ready for a huge DS1 connection.

Also all those frozen chests and treasures you've been missing are because you went right instead of left, beat Aaza, then go back for all the goodies. The city becomes more visible as well and is gorgeous.

Edit: Dunno if it requires you to melt the ice but I just found a guy who will help in the area after Aava, so get on that.
Zeno

Post by Zeno » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 pm

3rd DLC felt kinda easy. Except for the white dude who is a complete ass.

Luckily, I found a way to migrate his assholeness:

-Zeno McDohl (reseph@reddit), http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenoxio
Dark Souls matchmaking: http://www.darksoulsfind.org/ (PS duel me)
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:41 am

I just got the bone fist. My friend also gave me his.
I must look like the craziest mother fucker when I get summoned to help out with the burnt ivory king
Dr. Fisch
Wildcard

Post by Dr. Fisch » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:53 pm

i hate the frozen outskirts
If gay marriage becomes legal, are you worried that all of a sudden you'll start thinking about penis? "Oh shit. Gay marriage just passed. Gotta get me some of that hot dong action!" -Chris Kluwe on Emmett Burns
2014-02-28 17:25:33 RED *DEAD* Cursedbagel67 What, then ban me.
2014-02-28 17:25:44 BLU Cursedbagel67 Do it.