Killing Floor 2

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
King_Fluffy
Xfire: kingfluffysxfire

Killing Floor 2

Post by King_Fluffy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Yep that's right.
Really excited for this, I love killing floor, and I know some of you do too, are you as excited?

I've actually been wondering will they just continuously release content for it or eventually update it to be more shiny.
I'm sure they'll support this just as long as they have the first Killing Floor, I hope it feels the same and I'm sure it will, but with additions such as the new specimens.
Tripwire Interactive wrote:In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.

Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.

Visceral Gore - Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone

Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels

Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer

Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones

Brutal Melee Combat - Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Screensies

If you don't have KF and have some money why not try it out it's 50% off during the Steam Sale.
tehENEMY wrote:I purchased tortilla strips not chips. They aren't even triangles they taste like lies.
Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall,
But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.

[img2]http://images.joe.to/images/2c0da8b58756cc8f740d0f5f1e6da7a2.png[/img2]
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: Killing Floor 2

Post by narwal » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:10 am

AW SHIT SOMEONE CALL ECHO
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Muffin

Post by Muffin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:27 am

tight tight tight
Echo
Disciple of Smooze

Post by Echo » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 am

Goodbye Payday 2, hello Killing Floor 2.
Hmm...wonder when I'll be max level in everything...
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:24 am

if it wasn't zombies I might care, actually pretty sure I would, as it stands though I am done with zombies for at least 5 yrs.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 am

scooby you hate everything anyways
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 am

you know what doesn't have zombies?
CS:JO
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:15 am

tehENEMY wrote:you know what doesn't have zombies?
CS:JO
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy, he gets it.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Jox

Post by Jox » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:19 am

So this game comes out on early access tomorrow, anybody else picking it up?
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Nope.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™

Post by Why? » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:51 pm

KatanaRama wrote:Nope.
Ditto.
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:41 pm

gotta get them killing floors, yo!
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:57 am

Why? wrote:
Ditto.
+1
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Roughjericho

Post by Roughjericho » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Ian7 wrote:
Why? wrote:
Ditto.
+1
hoppin' on the bandwagon here, don't mind me
Maha

Post by Maha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Roughjericho wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
Why? wrote:
Ditto.
+1
hoppin' on the bandwagon here, don't mind me
Plenty of room here on the Early Access Sucks Wagon.