Bloodborne

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Re: Bloodborne

Post by KatanaRama » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

narwal wrote:if you want any fun from destiny you'll need to have friends that aren't shitheads
ftfy
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Nah dawg, not at all. I'm having a blast right now just doing story missions. Getting baked as shit zoomin around the moon on speeder bike blastin dudes? Worth my 15 bucks right there dawg. I don't see myself sinking 100 hrs in but this will definitely keep me distracted until Fallout 4 comes out and give me somethin to come back to once in a while after that.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:00 pm

well if you spent 15 on it, sure

the main story, least in my eyes, was p shallow and short. rest of the game is fun tho.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Man that third DANG BOSS MAN. Blood starved beast or whatever.

First time I was like o dis is easy aint gonna be nothin then he gets all poison and I'm dead in like a second then I figure out yo ucan stun luck him good with the pistol but then I run out of bullets fighting him and die and realize I gotta fuckin grind blood to buy more bullets and then do all that shit just to fight him over again and then he keeps killin me on his last fuckin transformation when you start fucking taking poiison just by being close to him which is goddamn HORSE SHIT then with like just enough ammo left to fight him one more time I FINALLY GOT DANG KILLED HIM and died from poisoning the split second after. I jumped off the couch and was like WOOHOO.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 pm

god he was so hard at first. probably the boss that gave me the most trouble (after rom) on my first play through

just wait for the chalice dungeons though. oh boy.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:18 am

Blood starved was easy peasy for me. I used fire paper on my sawspear, and antidotes whenever i needed to. It's really easy to stunlock him. Also the pungent blood cocktails or whatever are really useful for that fight.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:20 am

Double post: Rom sucked i hated him. It took me god knows how many tries to solo him.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:47 am

The trick is to not suck
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:12 am

for BSB I:
- didn't know he could be parried
- had no fire paper
- had no antidotes
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Man Chalice BSB was the first Souls boss I had to really sit down and git gud at. Eventually I figured his timing and parry windows pretty damn well (Hint: him being on two legs is almost always parryable), but the time I beat him he glitched on trying to activate the third stage of his fight and I got the last third of his life off for free.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm

my biggest "pain in the ass" boss that i had to ttry over and over was one of the fucking hellhounds in a chalice dungeon that could charge forward and 1shot you almost instantly

platinum trophy was worth it tho
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:29 pm

BUMPING THREAD.

Old Hunters DLC has been out for some time now. Anyone still playing? Anyone need some bro-op co-op?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm still playing. Dlc is amazing as all fromsoft dlcs are. Rocking that dank beast claw with beast's embrace.

I might need some help with the orphan though. That guy is a pain in the ass.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Tried a beast build but high beasthood = low defense, and I was getting one shotted by fucking everything
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Yeah thats true. Makes it a not so good weapon for bosses. However it excels i large groups of enemies where you can stack the beasthood high and then start one shotting them before they can put up a fight. By far my favorite PvE weapon. It also has pretty good mobility in it's moveset when using the beast's embrace.