Bloodborne

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: Bloodborne

Post by narwal » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 pm

its a fucking gank squad every fucking time
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:23 pm

KatanaRama wrote:Wait, there's magic in this game? That's slightly disappointing.
All of the magic in the game that you can use is completely item based, and you have a skill that ups the damage for these items.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm

which is what makes it really shitty
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:06 pm

OH is that what those paper thingies do?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:54 am

KatanaRama wrote:OH is that what those paper thingies do?
there are consumables that apply an element to your weapon, like the flaming greatsword... fuck that thing.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Decisions were made today
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Oh I got PS4 and Bloodborne two days ago. The game is awesome, and hard as balls. That or I just suck. Or both.

Anyways I made I bum-rush to wizard-king-skeleton-dude, and got the katana around level 40, and have been kicking ass with it... While also dying a lot. I just beat Rom the vacuum cleaner, and now i'm messing around with the Chalice dungeons.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Bloodkraze

Post by Bloodkraze » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:08 am

Just started playing yesterday. Tons of fun, I barely played dark souls and never touched dark souls 2 but I loved Demon's Souls. Bloodborne has grabbed me a lot better than dark souls did. Although I'm a pussy so this game is stressing me out. I looked at the weapons list while at work and I really wish there was greater variation although I guess in most cases you can make it 2x because of the transformation, but it doesn't count if you ask me.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:49 pm

My roommate bought a PS4 so I've finally been playing this. Fun as fuck. Load times still suck. Only made it to like 3rd boss so far.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:28 pm

The thing that bothered me was that I only had fun the first run through ;_;
Bao

Post by Bao » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:06 pm

I never got the chance to use this while the game was new so

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:25 am

Bao wrote:I never got the chance to use this while the game was new so

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:36 am

KatanaRama wrote:The thing that bothered me was that I only had fun the first run through ;_;
I mean I'm fine with that. It doesn't seem like Dark Souls where you'll want to play through a billion times to try different play styles or keep building your character or find new items etc, and that's fine. Seems like I'll have a lot of fun playing through it once and prob come back to in a year or so just to relive the joy. I'm not as into it as Dark Souls but I really appreciate all the differences and that it's not really trying to be exactly like those games either. I think it accomplishes what it sets out to do really well. MY biggest gripes are still how it runs. The frame rates have no business being so low, it's not THAT pretty that the PS4 shouldn't be able to handle it, and then the load times as I mentioned are still p much dog shit. Feels like they should have spent a lil more time polishing it or something. What it rly needs is a 60FPS PC rerelease.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:41 am

Also it's my roommates PS4 but he has 2 jobs and a girlfriend so I mean I get more use out of it than him at this point. I also grabbed Destiny from werk for like 15 bucks. Anybody can add me if you don't have me on PSN from my ps3 days, JihadmyBaby

I aint payin for fuckin PS Plus tho, it'll take a game I REALLY want to play online that I can't play on PC to actually pay for that horse shit. Maybe if I like Destiny enough after I play through the story n do some bounties.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:37 pm

if you want any fun from destiny you'll need psplus
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!