FREE WARHAMMER

anything related to video games but not otherwise covered in another forum
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

FREE WARHAMMER

Post by Ian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:07 am

WHICH ONE IS THE BEST THAT I SHOULD TRY?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: FREE WARHAMMER

Post by A Ninja » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 am

I second this question, I'm looking at the steam sale for it and cannot decide.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 am

Depends on what you're looking for. Most of the Dawn of war games are always a good choice. Dawn of war 2 is definitely a gem among the rts genre, But my favorite out of that franchise is dark crusade, mainly because it has necrons. Space marine is a solid 3rd person shooter, but if you're looking for a good multiplayer experience look elsewhere cause the servers for space marine are shit and connection to games is spotty at best. Vermintide isn't out yet but it looks pretty good, as a first person horde game, but its not set in the 40k universe so youre going back to the medieval style of game.

But if you're just getting in to the universe or you're not that interested in the whole shabang, i recommend dawn of war 2, its a fun experience and has a good plot to it, but if you become a fan of the blood ravens because of it i will track you down and beat sense in to you. Ultramarines are also unacceptable.

Edit: Fucked up, just buy dawn of war 2 retribution, probably your best bet.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:36 am

Cool will download that and try it out
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:43 am

Confused. Where is free Warhammer?
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:26 am

free weekend check your games
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Playing the Eldar campaign. Just finished the first mission seems fun so far. Still up for debate if I'm gonna buy or not.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:51 pm

DoW 2 is pretty shittily optimized, fair warning. Last Stand is the best part of that game I've found.

I'm playing the original right now though and its so good. after activating all the other games and playing the Soulstorm expansion, you get 7 races to play. It's basically a sci-fi Company of Heroes. Or rather Company of Heroes is a WW2 Dawn of War game. Same developer and all.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."