do you like skateboarding?
58%

Total votes: 12
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Got a damn Job!

Post by rottencheeseCA » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:50 am

:okayasfuck: WOO

Just got a new job after being unemployed for 3 months. You are looking at the new Jr. software engineer at the hottest startup in Carlsbad. I am working on the embedded system of an irrigation controller, but I am still learning shit so not really doing real work yet. Got my own office, so that's pretty neet.

Here is how I got the job.

Also, we are still looking for people, especially somebody with C# experience. So, if you are looking for a new job in San Diego hit me up. Just missing the fires, so should be safe for the next 10 years or so.

WOO :okayasfuck:
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Re: Got a damn Job!

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 am

Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 pm

rottencheeseCA wrote: So, if you are looking for a new job in San Diego hit me up
is it worth moving to San Diego just for the good mexican food? getting real tired of shitty California burritos in norcal
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:11 pm

dmitri ravinoff wrote:is it worth moving to San Diego just for the good mexican food?
Yup.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Post by rottencheeseCA » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:56 am

Pretty much. They really shouldn't be allowed to sell a California burrito in nor cal if you ask me
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:58 pm

San Diego is burrito central, Los Angeles has tacos on lock, and the Bay Area does Mission Style food better than anywhere else. The problem is they try to extend that to burritos and burritos are chihuahuan fast food, not rice packed 20 ingredient food missiles.
At least SD gets creative when they break the mold, all SF burritos are the same. They don't even get the tortilla right, who the hell wants a cold thin tortilla?
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Congratulations! Good work :D
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 pm

dmitri ravinoff wrote:
rottencheeseCA wrote: So, if you are looking for a new job in San Diego hit me up
is it worth moving to San Diego just for the good mexican food? getting real tired of shitty California burritos in norcal
If you're really needing a fix, Papito's consistently has fantastic burritos. It's in San Francisco, but the twist is it's a Mexican restaurant owned & managed by French cooks. Lawdy, the duck burrito has my heart.

CONGRATS ON EMPLOYMENT, Cheeseman! :toot:
koko
[citation needed]

Post by koko » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:36 pm

rottencheeseCA wrote:I am working on the embedded system of an irrigation controller,
Really, I thought that shit was on lock down years ago with SCADA... should be super simple even without c# why not use python and rpi with gms html5 that shit and sell it to any farmer with any smartphone or computer its web interface so you get a reoccuring revenue no matter the cost 15$ a month and blammo you take that whole market easy 5 billion.
CaptainTripps wrote:I curse and complain all the time. The fuck you gonna do about it?
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 am

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:48 am

rottencheeseCA wrote:Pretty much. They really shouldn't be allowed to sell a California burrito in nor cal if you ask me
just had a norcal california burrito (again) and was pretty disappointed (again). i think it's time to bite the bullet

Ikri wrote: If you're really needing a fix, Papito's consistently has fantastic burritos. It's in San Francisco, but the twist is it's a Mexican restaurant owned & managed by French cooks.
i will check that out, thanks :)
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Jason
TODAY IS TUESDAY
<font color=#946aff><b>TODAY IS TUESDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 pm

Been so long since I've looked at the forums I"m tryna find the like button for peoples' posts. FRICK.

Anyways grats. I remember being unemployed for a long time and it's the literal worst.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:28 pm

i got laid off a few years ago and it took me over a year to find another job in my field and it certainly was the literal worst
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Post by rottencheeseCA » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks. Yeah, from what I hear I got really lucky that I was only unemployed for 3 months, but at the time yeah it did feel the worst. Still working there and doing good. I also moved to a nice condo pretty close to work and 10 min from the beach, so I'm pretty good right now.