Who are you and what do you look like

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
510 Baud One

Re: Who are you and what do you look like

Post by 510 Baud One » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:31 pm

KoD wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:39 pm Thanks for sharing 510 Baud One! You say the culture is lacking there but compared to Alabama ... Y'all got it pretty good! It is a beautiful country though no doubt about that.

I took my wife to CA this summer and she loved it. She's never been anywhere but the southeast US, Bahamas and Mexico (on cruise destinations) so it was quite the journey. Unfortunately we didn't get to do anything but drive through the bay area but had a blast none the less. We mostly spent time in Yosemite and at Lake Tahoe (which was overrun with vacationers). We couldn't complain about the tourists though being some ourselves. Thankfully my past visit had given me insight into some of the best places to be and I rented a jeep wrangler to park in precarious locations. We hope to go back sometime in the next few years, hopefully SARS-CoV-2 will be a worry of the past by then.
Yes I hope this all is behind us sooner than later. The bay area is such a wonderful place. I appreciated it, being here since 1997... but never understood what was truly here until I did rideshare driving from 2017 to 2019. I saw things and places I had no idea were here and were so close. I did over 12,000 trips when I was a driver, met people local and from all over the world, and it took me all over the bay area. Despite all that roaming and driving, there is still tons more to see and experience :)

I look forward to you all coming back, happy to recommend numerous must-see locations.
510 BauD OnE

(]~_~[) (Listening to Spotify)

Steam Profile

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
-Jack Canfield